Chapter 41

Harry heard me yell at him from across the hall and turned around and sped towards me, slipping beside me. I erupted in fits of laughter as he glared playfully at me still on the ground.

"Oh my god! is the floor okay?" I joked. "Are you okay though?" I asked giving him my hand to help him up. Inside of taking my hand to get up, he pulled me down next to him and smiled satisfied.

"Now I am" I should've known better.

"Guess what?" I said getting off the floor.

"You're an idiot?" Harry said with a silly smile as he stood next to me also off the floor.

"Ha, Ha" I said rolling my eyes. This boy literally makes me roll my eyes 24/7.

"So what did I fail to guess?" Harry said, grinning. You know what I've noticed? That he's always smiling.

"I passed the theory part!" I said excitedly.

"OH MY GOD YAY!" Mocked Harry as he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up as we laughed hysterically.

"And tomorrow I have my practical part, now that I'm gonna fail" I said sighing.

"I'll let you practice on my car?"

"Do you want it to get broken or?"

"No, I want you to pass" Awhhhhh.

"What's that?" I asked talking about the camera around his neck.

"A camera...duh!" I rolled my eyes at the use of sarcasm, which by the way ...it's only okay if I use it.

"Don't be sarcastic! That's my thing" I said teasing him.

"Obviously" He said with a cheeky smile.

"So where did you get it from?" I asked curiously.

"Gemma bought it for me?" He responded, making it sound more like a question than an answer.

"So what I'm hearing is you like cameras?"

"Not so much 'cameras', more like pictures. I love how they capture a certain moment and hey!... I think she's about to get married"

"Ohh! That's exciting!! What's his name again?" I asked him trying to remember, it started with a 'k' I think. Kurt? Kyle? Kevin? I don't know.

"Connor" That's it!

"Yeah him, he's hot" I teased.

"Wait...what did you say?" Harry said pretending to have not heard me.

"I said you're hot" I told him with a wink.

"Ahh.. I must've heard wrong then" Harry said chuckling the change of wording.

"Clearly..." I said half smiling at him. Harry pointed the camera at me, taking a bunch of pictures. I moved around on purpose, hoping I didn't look like an idiot.

"Stand still would you?" I disobeyed and made silly faces at the camera, Harry smiled showing off his cute front teeth while snapping a shot or two.

"Ever had a secret rendezvous?" I asked Harry, trying out the new word I had learnt in French although it was also used in English like the word 'enjambment' which I also learned today. He probably didn't know what it meant so making fun of him would be hilarious and him giving me the what the hell does it mean look.

"Rendezvous?" Harry asked although I suspected that he did in fact know what it meant but only repeated it to be clear he hard correctly. He took another picture while I was staring at him because his British accent was hot although mine not so much