Chapter 31

A/n: Vote please :) x

***

I was getting ready for bed. Crying while showering. Crying while washing my teeth. Crying while putting on my pajamas. Basically crying. I put the lights off and slid into my bed. I shut my eyes tight and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I just kept replaying the way Harry looked at me when he caught me, he looked so disappointed, so betrayed. I heard something from outside but I figured it was just my imagination, always happens. Then I heard something move, okay this is getting weird. I got up from my bed and switched the lights on. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and look around the room I see a dark, shadowy figure and I was about to scream but the person covered my mouth.

"Harry?" I said, my words muffled because Harry covered my mouth. He removed his hands of off my mouth and kind of stood there as if expecting a reaction. "What? Why? Huh?"

"Explain, that's what you wanted, right? To explain. Well? Flatter me" His words were bitter and cold but I took along breathe, held my tears and began explaining.

"Well it all started with a simple 'Hey'"

"Hey Pipes, Niall" I said sitting down at the table, ordering a 'Strawberry shortcake' smoothie. You see the irony.

"Awe Skai, Strawberry 'shortcake' smoothie?" Piper teased.

"Oh shut up" I said laughing.

"Hey...um... Skai, can I talk to you in private?" Niall asked getting up from the table.

"Right this second? Harry's going to get here soon and I don't really w-"

"Please?" He said getting up from the table.

"Um...Sure" I said following Niall to the back door. He closed the door slowly and why do I feel like he's going to murder me.

"So, what's this about?" I asked leaning against the wall. Niall scratched the back of his neck and looked embarrassed. "Is it that bad?" I asked laughing.

"Um... You know how Piper and I are going out right?"

"Yeah, I pretty much set you up but go on" I said grinning.

"And we haven't kissed yet"

"Like not even once?" They've been going out for a month at least, how could they not kiss the entire month?

"Well I mean we've kissed but not like...um made out"

"So?" I asked raising my eye brows.

"I'm kind of scared... I mean if see wants to make out, you know I don't want it to suck" Niall sad blushing. Awe this is so sweet. I thought for a while, and then It came to me. I had the perfect idea.

"Fine just make out with me" I said shrugging, his eyes widened.

"What?" Okay so maybe I didn't think this through.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It won't mean anything, it's just practice, right?" I am so glad I took a mint before this shit.

"Well I guess but what if ... Harry were to f-?"

"He won't find out, it's not like I'm cheating, I'm helping out a friend. Besides it's not going to take an hour and he hasn't arrived yet so pucker up lover boy" I joked. He got closer, uncomfortable.

"Okay rule number one, loosen up" I told him as he did so. "Good, okay and now what you want to do is, lean in" He leans in really fast. "Whoa! Slow down, you have to go slow" Niall nodded, leaning in but slower this time. "Better" I complimented.