Chapter 28

I don't know whether to cry or bang my head over a table. I had cried enough though, I had cried as if the entire world, and all of its beauty, had come to an end because to me it had, Harry was my world, he still is. I wish I could just know if he did what I think he did or not. Questions of all the sort went through my head. What if he never really liked me? What if he has been cheating with me from the start? The Harry I know may not actually be the real Harry. What if to him all of this was a game? No! I refuse to believe that. What have I done? This is what I get for giving love under chance. My phone rang for the 5th time I think. Harry really doesn't know what space means. I examined the stupid earring further only to discover it had a 'T' engraved on it. Oh great. The least Harry could've done was cheated on me with someone whom I don't despise but no He just had to cheat on me with Taylor. Ugh! I hate my life. While I was thinking of several different ways to kill Taylor I heard someone bang their fist hard on my door. Who's it this time? I sighed, got up from the bed and opened the goddamned door. The door revealed none other than the happy couple, Eleanor and Louis.

"What?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" Asked Eleanor in an instant noticing my puffy eyes.

"Nothing I want to talk about" I said in a dreary voice as I sighed.

"Is this about Harry?" demanded Lou. "Because I will dest-" He said but I cut him off. The last I want to hear is Louis' stupid over protectiveness. I mean I appreciate it but sometimes I just don't feel like getting 'protected'. It makes me feel weak, you know the need of being 'protected' by someone else.

"No! Louis, shut up. Stop interfering would you? I get that your somewhat trying to help but I really wish you would just mind your own business right now" I know that sounded rude but it's true.

"Well ouch" Louis said feeling hurt. "But I know one thing you can't resist" He said as he got closer. "Bone crushing hugs" He said as he wrapped his arms lightly around me... to test if I would accept it but knowing that I cannot resist these type of hugs he squeezed his strong arms a little tighter around my frail body. I laid my head against his warm, hard chest and sighed, returning the hug.

"I do want to know one thing though" Louis said letting go.

"What?"

"Are you okay? Honestly, are you?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. When someone looks at me like that I just can't lie to them, It's one of my weaknesses. Yes, bitches have weaknesses too.

"In a way" I said frowning.

"Let me tell you this Skai, never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about" Louis said as he looked at Eleanor. It made me sad to think that that could've been Harry and I.

"Louis, I love you but get out!" Eleanor said. "You're upsetting her and by the way you are so hugging me like that after I'm done" She said as she kissed Louis on his cheek.

"Done with what?" He asked confused.

"Helping your sister" She said smiling. "Now leave" She said practically shoving him out the door.

"Okay so..." she said taking a long exaggerated breath. "What happened? Tell me everything. Do not miss a single detail. Begin" She said waving her hands while taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"This is going to take a while" I said laughing. I told her everything. From what I said to his reply. Maybe I skipped some parts but hey I'm allowed to do that. I guess.

"Alright, do you believe Harry would do such a thing?" she quested, I shrugged in reply.

"Do you or don't you!?" She asked getting pissed that I didn't answer her,