Chapter 43

Skylar's Pov:

When my eyes opened, my vision was blurry and I yawned. I wasn't too sure of my surrounding. Where the hell am I? And why are there people staring at me? Oh shit! Did we sleep here ...till morning? I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, my vision cleared.

"Uhh....Harry?" I said nudging him. People were watching us...how long have we been sleeping for? Harry yawned and slung his arm around me.

"Morning babe" He rubbed his eyes as he snuggled me in his arms. Than he noticed were we were. Our expressions were appalled as we looked at each other. We got off the floor simultaneously and ran out of the library. We tilted our head back with laughter as we laughed hysterically. His cheeks dimpled, and the corners of his eyes wrinkled.

"Well that was embarrassing" Harry said still laughing.

After arriving at school, I mean we missed the first lesson but it didn't matter anyway because Piper told me it was some boring lecture or something.

In between our third lesson Harry and I were chatting by his locker and I could tell he was cautiously staring down some poor boy that was staring at me. In Harry's defense he was making it clear that he was staring.

"Haz don't, not today...I'm already stressed as it is" He sighed and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"but he's staring at you" He whined as he wrapped his hand around my hips tightly and put his forehead against mine. He was green with jealousy.

"Girls stare at you too, you know" VERY. OFTEN.

"But he's making it so obvious, he's literally drooling over you" Harry groaned. Let's not go that far Styles.

"Why are you so jealous? You're making the same stupid mistake twice" It gets annoying and I know I'm hypocritical but how does he not say anything when I do it? It's so infuriating.

"Well that's because I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure" Harry joked.

"Not today though, please" I begged.

"I love you cherry berry" He whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back. My mouth curled into a pleasant smile.

"I love you too curly" *puts my hand on his chest and pulls on his shirt smiling* Harry glared at the boy across from us and mouth something along the line of 'you got lucky'. I pretended not to see as I smiled to myself.

***

When school ended Harry and I took turns to drive all the way to visit Louis. Half way there and I was already freezing as usual. My lips were getting numb and I starting to shiver, don't get me wrong I live for this weather but I really should've worn a jacket. The sky had turned black, the wind got stronger and the tension in the air was palpable, very soon the storm will break. We so chose the right weather to drive four hours in... He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you cold?" Harry asked cautiously.

"No I'm hot" I joked. He looked closely at me to see that I was shaking. He took my hands in his and warmed them up.

"That better?" He asked. He could've literally just touched me and I would be burning up, so I'm pretty sure I'm fine. I nodded knowing if I opened my mouth absurdness would fall out. Harry parked the car and off we were.

"Wait" I said pulling Harry away from the dorm room door.

"What?"

"This" I said putting my mouth on his. His lips automatically warmed me up. Pressed up against a wall, with his lips all over mine...I was addicted to his lips, I craved his warm touch. A heard a few whistles, Harry seemed angry because the kiss got rough as he tried to cover me from their view, I paid no attention to the immature college freshmen boys. I only love this particular boy standing in front of me with a mad passionate intensity. His lips slowly smiled warmly. Pink slowly crept up upon my pale face as I blushed ever so slightly. I could honestly kiss him on and on and on... but yeah let's not forget why we're actually here, for Louis. Harry grin after the kiss was undeniable.