Chapter 48

A/n: I am on a roll xDDDDDD Another update :P
Also a thank you for my cover - to  BonitaRouge xx

This picture is so accurate, I mean look at Skai's face: ... ahahah 

 ahahah 

We were on my bed, tangled in each other.

"I don't know if you're crazy or amazing, or just something in between." Harry said, playing with my hair.

"I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment, or something in between." I giggled at his attempt of a compliment; I hope it was meant to be a compliment. "You're stupid sometimes. I will never understand your way of complementing."

"You're the cherry to my berry." Harry grinned.

"You put the cheese in cheesy." I said laughing at him.

"Hey, we should probably start getting ready for tonight, and by we, I mean you." Harry chuckled. "I'm already dressed." Harry said, shrugging a bit.

I am reminded of the dinner tonight, with Harry's father - who so happens to hate me. "Oh god, I'm sweating. Holy cheese I am actually sweating, ew I don't sweat. Harry I don't know what I'm going to wear or how I'm going to be able to look him in the eye. Why does he hate me so much? I mean like what the hell? Ugh. Oh shit, where's my purse? Are you kidding me, ugh, where is it? There it is!" I said tripping over my words whilst running around the room like a madman.

"You never stop talking, do you?" He asked.

"Does that bother you?" I cautiously asked.

"No, not really. Quite the contrary, you see most of the time, I don't know what to say but you say it all, so I needn't say much." He said half smiling. "

"Oh my god. No, no, no, NO! Where is it? This is not happening!" I yelled, louder than I intended. I started opening and closing drawers, searching and rummaging through literally everything. Where the hell? Harry started following me around which annoyed me even more. It's bright blue for fuck's sake, it shouldn't be that hard to spot, so where is it?

"What are you looking for babe? I can help you look." I ignored him because even if I told him I doubt he would be of much help, only I know how the file looks so it would be a waste of time to tell him. I started pacing in front of my bed while biting my nails.

"That test is worth 50% of my grade." I groaned to myself. Where could I have possibly missed?

"Skai? What are you looking for?" Harry insisted.

"TAPE! To shut your mouth with." I unexpectedly yelled at him. Feeling guilty straight after the words left my mouth, I immediately apologized. Harry lost the glee in his eyes and avoided eye contact with me. Fudge. He turned around and grabbed the door handle. I rambled on and on about how sorry I was. "Harry, you know I didn't mean that. It's just I'm really stressed right now, with that dinner and the test, I'm sorry. " I said, turning him around to face me.