Chapter 22

A/n: Heyy xD I'm back :DDD Thank you for the 20 votes on the previous chap :P 

"Mom grounded me" I said, glaring at mom as I sighed.

"What? Mom, it wasn't her fault, it was mine" Louis said defending me for once.

"What no it-" It wasn't his fault, it was Drew's. Louis covered my mouth with his hand.

"Totally my fault" he repeated, I bit his hand and he removed it and whined in pain.

"Ouch" He winced in pain, well that's what you get for trying to suffocate me Louis!

"Your hand tastes weird" I said as I gagged.

"Don't worry Louis, you're grounded too" mom said, smiling as though she's satisfied.

***

I woke up at around 10am because since I'm sick, I can't go to school, so why not take advantage of that, right? I was about to yell for my mum to bring me water because my throat is feeling dry and I am too lazy to wake up and get it.

"Mum!" I tried to yell but my voice was barely a whisper. "Oh shit," I ran downstairs, where mum was washing the dishes and I tapped on her shoulder.

"Mum," I said and she immediately understood from the tone of my voice.

"Skylar!? Oh no, um let me make you my grandma's favorite drink, it might help you get your voice back and well if that doesn't work, we'll got to the doctor" I nodded, well there isn't not much I could've done. She put the kettle on and placed a mug filling it with honey, lemon, sugar and hot water. Not really sure what this is going to do but oh well, what's the worst that could happen? Turning into a chicken? I hope it doesn't taste gross.

"Here you go, drink up, It's hot though so wait a bit and whatever you do, do not open that big mouth of yours" Well that sounds kind of sexual but okay. I took my mug upstairs and while I was bored out of my mind, I got an idea, how am I going to communicate with people? I could write stuff down on my small whiteboard I used to use in elementary school. I started doodling on it because bored. Hmmm, maybe I should watch Titanic!? Yes! Why didn't I think of this earlier? I opened up my laptop on Netflix and so the journey of tears began.

At one point in the movie I started thinking what a bitch she was, I mean there was obviously enough space for the two of them! Selfish bitch! And so the film ended leaving me with dried tears and an empty mug. I couldn't help not crying, that movie moves me every time. Ughhh, I hate this feeling, not being able to talk but. More hours of boredom passed and I decided to check the time on my phone, 5:30pm, wow I have been stuck in here that long? While being lost in thought I heard someone knock on the door, Louis it can't be since he hardly ever knocks, nah barging in is his specialty, Logan is at college, Dad's at work, so mum?

I can't really yell come in so I decided to go up and open the door but I'm guessing the person at the other side of the door had the same idea considering it opened and hit me in the head, making me stumble backwards. I wanted to yell 'What the hell' but you know. I looked up to see a dorky Harold laughing. I glared at him and he helped me get up.

"Sorry" He said in between chuckles. I rolled my eyes and went make on my bed.

"So this must be horrible for you right?" He said laughing. "I bet it's hard, not being able to say ANYTHING" He enunciated slowly on purpose. 

I grabbed my white board marker and wrote down 'Hell is full of people like you,', made a face and showed it to him.

"Men even when you aren't talking you're funny" He said chuckling yet again. I decided to ask him what the hell he was doing here and why the fuck my mum let him in.