Chapter 38

a/n: Sorry for the wait! I started school :( anyways so this chapter focus more on Skaylar and Louis' relationship but next chapter will be more Harry and Skai :P that's all from me, don't forget to vote ;)x

Today was the day we had to buy basically books for two people in one whole day. Yep, us Tomlinson's were famous for this, late shopping. A car trip with my brother and mother, what could possibly go wrong? And let's not forget tomorrow happens to be my mum's birthday so more stress to buy her a gift she likes, she's very picky, she doesn't admit it but she is. I grabbed a random pair of jeans that were lying on my desk chair and put them on along with a random t-shirt, why should I put in effort anyway? It's not like I'll see anyone I know. Well...some lipstick wouldn't hurt, my lips are chapped so might as well. As soon as I was ready I struggled for a good 5 minutes to make the perfect ponytail and then I just gave up and let my shaggy hair be. I went downstairs and made the kettle. Soon after Louis dragged his ass down the stairs.

"Tea?" I asked, he nodded his sleepy little head and almost tripped. My mum was running around the kitchen freaking out because she couldn't find her keys and once they were found, her phone suddenly disappeared. I made three teas and sipped mine, for once I'm ready before them all.

"Okay!" My mum said taking a breath, she stresses over everything, well, all mothers do. "Get in the car kids, don't forget your book list!" I grabbed mine off the counter which was very short considering most books would be the same as last year, slipped on my shoes and went into the car. Louis came in soon after and we were off.

"This car is filthy" Mum groaned as she started the car. Well she wasn't wrong. The car, also known as the trash can was were coffee cups were dumped and water bottles were spilled. From the Inside it was cluttered with random things and from the outside it was dusty and spotted. You couldn't even look at it without wanting to vomit, okay so maybe I'm exaggerating it a bit, point is, it was just messy. After about two hours we had all of our shit in place or almost all of it. We bought our stationery, mum ran some errands, we visited our grandparents and back at the starting point we were. I lay on the couch existed even though I hadn't really done much but I was still tired. As I see it, Louis came for no reason because he's starting college and his list was just basic stuff like shampoo and stuff so that was to be sorted out later. One list at a time.

We ate at noon and mum sorted out my books with labels and covered them with plastic, we helped too but not much I could do, my covering comes out like crap so yeah. Mum got a call from her sister, knowing the conversation would take on forever I existed the room.

"Skylar! Louis! Logan is driving over tonight and staying over for the weekend, also I'll be heading out because grandma needs me to drive her to the grocery shop and god knows where after that" She said with a sigh. "So, I expect to find this place shipshape" We groaned and nodded our heads. "Oh and...Louis you're in charge" Louis smirked at me, oh god no!

"Why him?" I groaned. The last thing I need is Louis bossing me around.

"He's older" Mum simply replied.

"I'm mature and he's not" I said which was a pretty good reason but to be honest I don't thik I believed myself that time.

"I'm late and don't care" She said as left. Wow, some mum. Once she had left I went to Louis' room.

"Wow Lou, the door actually opened this time, you cleaned up?" I teased.

"Ha, ha" Louis said not amused.

"Anyway, mum's birthday is tomorrow so let's do something nice for her!"

"Like what?" He asked clearly not into having this conversation.