Chapter 4

Today was my second day of school at Harrington Academy. I woke up at 6:25 a.m. at the sound of my unbearable alarm tune. I stretched my arms and yawned, I walked outside my bedroom, walking down the hall, wiping my eyes and sleepily walking to the bathroom. And of course there was Louis inside. I knocked but there was no response. I knocked again, this time louder but still received no response. Ugh! Is he serious? We were fighting but I still need to pee! I hope dad went back and got Louis's car already! I really don't feel like walking.

"Louis!!" I yelled. "Open the goddamn door!" I yelled, banging my hands on the door. I had to wee!! How did he manage to get up so early?

"One second," He yelled, wow he is acting as if nothing happened. Is it going to be like this every morning? One fucking second turning into one fucking minute, which will eventually turn into one fucking hour.

"Little Louis Lies a lot," I mumbled leaning against the door. Like he was actually going to be in the bathroom for a second, I think in Louis' language one second means one hour. Surprisingly two minutes later I heard the door open making me lose my balance and falling on the bathroom floor.

"OW!" I yelled as I put my hands on the back of my head. "Louis!" I screamed. "What the hell?"

"What was that?" he smirked clearly implying that he heard me mumble.

"OW?" I questioned knowing exactly what he meant.

"No that thing you said about me lying!" he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You heard me!" I replied while giving him my best fake smile ever and walked into the bathroom. Peeing, washing my face with cold water and taking a quick shower, I applied lipstick and went back to my room to change. Putting on colored jeans and a blue tank top with a necklace to top it off, putting my hair down I walked downstairs. Seeing Louis was not here I walked outside looking for the car, but it wasn't anywhere to be seen. Huh? He didn't leave without me, did he? I dialed Louis but he ignored the call. Did he leave me here? He wouldn't...would he?

I decided that if I ever want to arrive at school ON TIME, I had to start walking.... so I did , the school wasn't far away from our house but I still didn't feel like walking, ughh. How could Louis do this to me, I mean I know he thinks he's right and shit but come on! I kept on walking, I was about five blocks away from school, thank god, I looked at the clock and it said 7:20, wow I was early.

I decided to take a stop at the café in the corner which was facing the school. As I walked in, I recognized many people from school; I guess this was where they hung out before and after school. I got in line to buy my coffee, there were two people in front of me some guy which was wearing a soccer sweater with the school logo on it , guess he got in yesterday in tryouts and some girl next to him, his girlfriend I'm guessing. They left after buying whatever it is they bought and I walked in front of the counter and asked for a coffee. She told me to sit down and wait for my name to be called, so I did. I sat at a table and impatiently waited for my coffee. About five minutes later I heard my name being called.

"Skylar?" the girl at the counter called; At last they called my name, about time! I got up took my coffee, paid for it and walked out of the café. As soon as I got out I felt myself crashing into a brick wall. Someone was going to get inside and when I was trying to get out, so we ended up crashing into each other.

"Shit, Sorry." Some guy said in a husky deep voice spoke. Wow he sounds hot, god I'm such a pervert. I couldn't see him clearly as the sun was in my eyes; I felt the coffee burn into my skin as I yelled at him.

"Yeah you better be sorry" I exclaimed. "Ow! Fuck, this burns!" I said touching my shirt, looking at the stain the coffee had left.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to burn you," he mumbled. He crouched down next to me, touching my shirt trying to wipe it, with his hands? "Uh, sorry was that inappropriate? it was, right? I'm sorry, look I'll buy you another one," he offered, while blushing? Where did this dude come from?