Chapter 5

The teams are:

Guys - Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Alex, Ryan 

Girls - Skylar, Lola, Piper, Perrie, Eleanor, Melody
Vote & Comment :)x Please x

***

As Lola and I walked out of the gym. Lola began scolding me......

"What the fuck did you just do?" she asked enraged and relatively scared.

"Please! What is Harry gonna do? It's not like he ca-" I began, scoffing but I was soon cut off by Lola yelling.

 "No! Skai , That's besides the point, you have no idea who you're messing with, Harry is like-" She began. Oh please, who is this Harry guy? The bad boy of the school or something? Ugh, why is this school so cliché?  

"Whoa! Talk about Deja-vu moment..." I spoke cutting her off, remembering someone else threatening me by using that same phrase.

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously. 

"Well yesterday some blonde bitch wanted me to join her cheer-leading squad and I said no so she made a fuss about it and she was like 'you don't know who you're messing with' "  I spoke trying to imitate her annoying voice.

"Oh my shit, I think that was Taylor!" She said shocked.

"Oh yeah!" I said remembering Taylor tell me her name and being creepy by knowing my name." Yeah it was, Taylor.....um.... Hill I think?"

"Yes!! Oh my god, she's the cheerleaders' captain, she fucking rules the school! Tell me you didn't insult her" she asked me glaring at me, what was so wrong about insulting someone who was being rude to you? I don't get what the big deal is anyway... This girl is driving me crazy! It's like she was running around like a headless chicken, god relax! Does she suffer form extreme anxiety or something ? hahaha.....

"I didn't insult her" I lied smoothly. I didn't insult...I just spoke my mind? Yup I was just being honest. Yeah...that's a good excuse. 

"Don't lie to me" Lola replied rolling her eyes, while glaring at me for lying to her......Whoa how did she know i was lying ? This girl's got some skills.....

"I'm not lyi-"

"Whatever!" she cut me off, knowing i wouldn't admit it "Do you know what you just got us into? We have to play against the guys!!" she yelled at me as if it was such a big deal, she was panicking, she is totally over-reacting.

"So?" I asked not really seeing the problem...

"The guys!-" she repeated. "-are defiantly better than we are!" she was getting worked-up over nothing.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" I said while winking at her.

"You can play?" She asked, I mean I used to be in a basketball team and I was fairly good so... I see no reason as to why the girls' couldn't win against the guys.

"Yeah, I used to!" I said while shrugging. "Besides we have like a week to get ready to beat their asses, Plus I would do anything to wipe that smug off of Harry's face!" I stated grinning which made Lola grin. "Wait, how do you know Harry if you have been here as long as I have?" I asked confused. 

"Don't get me started on that" Lola said looking away.

"On what?"  I asked intrigued. 

"He used to date my older sister and trust me you-" 

"What are you two doing here?" She was cut of by an angry unfamiliar voice, yelled.... We both turned around to find a teacher..I think.

"Oh, Mr.Adams , uh - we didn't know where we were having our P.E.  so we looked in the gym and w-" Lola began explaining nervously.