-37-

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

"Hey guys, James lost his snitch again, have you seen it?"

"No, sorry," Archie said, "did he lose it on the train?"

Sirius nodded, sighing, "yeah...it feels like this happens every year."

"That's because it does."

"Well, good luck, we'll let you know if we see it," Jane said.

"Thanks guys, have a nice summer..." he looked at Carrie, who had turned her head to the window, "bye, Caroline."

She smiled to herself, not looking at him, before saying, "bye, Sirius."

He looked at her lingeringly for one more moment, before leaving.

"Okay," Tyler stood up and shut the door, "what the hell is going on, Carrie?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, you and Black, what the hell happened?"

She shrugged, "nothing happened."

"I call bull," Jane said, "that sexual tension was on another level."

"And you weren't even making eye contact!"

"I don't know what to tell you guys, everything's completely normal..."

EIGHT DAYS EARLIER

Caroline rarely used the prefects bathroom, but when she did, it was only because nothing else was relaxing her. And, after the long couple of weeks of exams they had had, she was in desperate need for some relaxation.

The multicoloured taps poured into the huge bath as she locked the big door, before walking over to the bench where she put her towel and hung up the blue silk robe her Mum had gotten her for her birthday the year before. Then she went to the record player in the corner and put on some music quietly, some old jazz...that kind of music always seemed to chill her out for some reason.

The water began to fill up and she slipped off her uniform, folding it neatly at the side. She flicked her wand at the taps to turn them off, and walked down the steps into the foaming, bubbling water.

Meanwhile Sirius was running from Filch after a huge prank they had just pulled in his office. It's a long story but to sum it up: the poor caretaker wouldn't be able to get the smell of dung bombs out for years.

"Shit," James swore as they heard the man's footsteps, "we need to split up. Meet back at the common room."

Sirius nodded, before parting with his best friend and going down the other corridor.

At the end of the hall was a big door. Sirius was pretty much certain it was the prefects bathroom, although he had never been in there before and it was dark so really it could be anything.

"Potter! Black! I'll get you and I'll make sure you're expelled this time!"

Sirius swore under his breath and quickly made his way to the door.

"I know you're here somewhere, I'm gonna find you..."

Sirius listened at the door but wasn't sure if he could hear anything so tried to twist open the door knob but it was locked. He saw the shadow of Filch's shape on the wall as he approached the corner, so quickly pulled out his wand and muttered "alohamora".

The lock clicked open and he quietly opened the door, slipping into the room, before slowly pulling it close so Filch didn't hear.

It smelt nice, familiar somehow...he looked at the door for one more moment, listening for footsteps, before deciding he was safe and turning around.