-38-

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

Dear Sirius,

Have you ever been to Regents park? It's beautiful. Like in the middle of Industrial London, there's just acres and acres of grass, trees, with statues and fountains and a lake...it's like something out of a book. There's quite a few parks like it near me, but this one's my favourite. You should go if you haven't before, it's actually just a short tube ride from my house. We could go together? On a nice day of course, it hasn't rained for a few days now, the weather's been great.

How's staying with James? Has he calmed down since the Christmas holidays? I remember you talking about the early morning runs...sounds like absolute torture if I'm being completely honest. But every households has their traditions, and I definitely won't scare you off by telling you any of the ones in mine.

I do hope you're okay. It's strange not seeing you every day. No one else makes me laugh like you do.

But we'll see each other soon.

Mille baisers,

Caroline x

Sweet Caroline,

For some reason I don't think I've ever been to Regents park, despite living in London for the majority of my life (although to be fair I wasn't near to that part of London). But I would love to go, you make it sound amazing. All around us here at the Potters is greenery, just fields for days. It's in a little village, it's nothing like London and admittedly the quiet was something I had to get used to.

If you want, I can come visit soon and you can show me round the area. We could even go to Regents park together like you said? I don't mind what we do, I just want to spend time with you to be honest.

Staying with James on the whole is honestly amazing. He's my best mate, basically my brother now, I can't imagine my life without him. Does that sound incredibly sappy? I just read it back and I'm cringing hard. The runs are still a thing unfortunately, but now I want to know what traditions you have in your house, you make them sound embarrassing so obviously I want to know now.

It's strange not seeing you every day too...I miss making you laugh, just hearing the sound. J'aimerais vraiment vous voir bientôt.

Yours,

Sirius x

Dear Sirius,

I would love to go to Regents park with you, show you around the area, that would be nice. And you know Regents park is near Camden? I don't know if you've heard of it but it's a great area of London with loads of art places and music and record shops. We could make a day out of it! Look at me, planning ahead. You can say if that'd be something you like before I decide anything for us haha.

Right, I'll just tell you one of the rules/traditions in my house. Every Sunday, if you're in the house you have to speak French. Like all day. Admittedly it has improved my French, but it really does hurt my head trying to speak another language all day. And on a Sunday too!

Speaking of languages, I've started to try to learn Russian. I'm applying for the Advanced Course for Magic Medicine at Koldovstoretz which is the Wizarding school in Russia. They recently opened up to more International students, so now there's five places. There's not a high chance I'll actually get in, but it's worth a shot, right?

Je veux vous voir aussi. Chaque jour je me réveille sans que vous vous sentiez incomplet.

Bien affectueusement,