-24-

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

Finally the term was over, and how long it had seemed. The exams at the end had finished them all off completely, and everyone was dying to get out and have a well deserved break.

"Can I sleep on you?" Tyler asked Archie.

Archie's face softened, "of course."

Tyler shuffled in his seat to rest his head on Archie's shoulder, cuddled the boys arm, yawned tiredly, before shutting his eyes.

Archie's smile dropped as he narrowed his eyes at Caroline and Jane, who were looking at him suggestively, desperately trying to hold back their laughs.

Caroline, after composing herself, pulled out her new book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. She had often spotted Maeve Iverson reading it in the library when she thought no one was watching, and was intrigued. What made a muggle book so good that even Maeve Iverson would read it? So she had to give it a go.

The compartment door slid open and they all looked up (even Tyler opened a sleepy eye) to see Sirius Black pop his head in.

"Caroline, darling, a word?"

She blinked at him for a moment before nodding and getting up from her seat.

Once the door had slid shut the friends in the compartment exchanged wide-eyed looks. Darling?? Archie mouthed.

"You alright?" Caroline asked Sirius as they stopped in the empty hallway.

He cleared his throat, "Yes, I-yes, I just wanted to ask if...uh, I could...write you? Over the holidays?"

Caroline blinked at him again, unfazed, before nodding, "well yes, of course."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she shrugged, "how good is your Owl?"

"Wha-oh, he's fast, but...not the brightest," Sirius said.

"I'll write down my address for you then," she said, "be right back."

She went back into her compartment, leaving him slightly stunned, standing in the hallway. That was a lot easier than he thought it was going to be.

"What are you doing?" Jane asked as they watched Caroline shift through her bag.

"Nothing."

"Why have you got parchment?" Asked Archie.

"No reason."

"And a pre-inked quill?"

"I'm just writing something down, okay?" She muttered, quickly scribbling down her address.

Tyler peered at it sleepily, "your address?"

She said nothing.

"You're giving Sirius Black your address?" Jane snorted.

"Oh shush," she said, before leaving the compartment again.