-47-

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

"Go fish."

Caroline tucked her legs beneath her,  the warmth of the fireplace of the Ravenclaw common room in front of her appreciated in the midst of the cold evening. Around her sat Jane, Tyler, and Archie. They were in the middle of an intense tournament of 'Go Fish'.

The day had been a Hogsmeade day. Sirius had an Order of the Phoenix meeting and would probably be going out for drinks with his friends so for once, Caroline probably wouldn't see him... which was sad. She was beginning to become more aware of how dependant she was on him, and how when she couldn't see him she felt like she wasn't fully whole.

This would probably be a problem in a year when she was in Russia all the time.

But, luckily, the mirrors she got them for his birthday would help with that...that was, if they were still together when she was in Russia. She really hoped so. Now that she had lost her parents, the empty space in her heart was slowly being filled again by him. She wasn't sure what she would do if she ever lost him too.

"So," Archie began as he picked up a card, "I had a meeting today."

"What?"

"A meeting? With who?"

Archie pursed his lips in excitement, while Tyler just rolled his eyes, "don't make it so dramatic babe, just tell them."

"Okay, okay," Archie smiled, "it was with Jemma Simmons, the Editor of the Daily Prophet."

"Shut up!"

Jane threw her cards at him in her excitement, "that's HUGE, Arch!!"

"Was it about a job?" Caroline asked.

"An apprenticeship, which then hopefully after that...I could get a job as a writer," he grinned.

"So...how did it go? Do you know if you got it?" Jane asked.

Archie just smiled wider and nodded.

"Oh my God!"

Jane pulled him into a hug, and soon Caroline had joined the hug, and then Tyler was in on it too, wrapping his arms round all three of them.

"When do you start?" Caroline asked as they pulled away.

"As soon as I graduate, so beginning of June."

"Arch, that's amazing, really," Jane said.

Tyler put an arm round his shoulders, "I'm so proud of you."

"You two are really going places," Jane said, looking between Archie and Caroline.

"Yeah, whereas us two," Tyler exchanged a look with Jane and snorted with laughter, "fuck knows what will happen to us after Hogwarts."

"You'll be fine," Caroline nudged him, "God knows you're both talented enough."

"Right, shall we start over the card game? Because Jane throwing her cards in my face kind of ruined it," Archie teased.

"Sure, gimme the cards I'll shuffle."

"Nooo I wanna shuffle!" Jane whined.

"You did it before, it's my turn now!" Tyler protested, holding the pack of cards close to his chest.

Archie's attention went to the Ravenclaw entrance and nodded, "Black, 12 O'clock."

"Really?" Caroline turned to see Sirius standing by the entrance, "ahh yay! Sorry guys, I'll be right back."