-22-

· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

"Mm, you smell good," Archie said to Tyler, "what is that?"

"What, my cologne?"

"Yeah, man."

"It's a muggle brand, here," Tyler lifted his Hufflepuff tie, "I always spray it on this spot on my tie..."

Archie took the tie in his hands and lifted it up to smell it, "oh God...that's so nice..."

"Yeah?"

Archie looked up at him, his hand still gripping the Hufflepuff tie, they locked eyes and he felt his voice go for a second before stuttering out an, "I-oh, yeah. It's...nice."

"Get a room," Jane said teasingly as she sat opposite them.

They scooted away from each other instinctively.

"Have you seen Carrie?" She asked.

"Yeah we left her in the library, I'm sure she'll be here soon."

"She has about seven papers to be done by tomorrow," Archie shook his head, "poor girl doesn't have time to breathe."

"Unless it's for tutoring Sirius Black, then all of a sudden she has all the time in the world," said Tyler lightly, a cheeky grin on his face.

Jane snorted, "too true."

"I mean, can you blame her?" Archie asked, raising a sly brow.

Jane looked at Archie, "Didn't you and Black..."

"Didn't we what?"

"You had a...thing...mid fifth year wasn't it?" Jane asked.

"Oh yeah," Archie smirked, "that was fun."

"What..." Tyler cleared his throat, "what happened?"

"Use your imagination, Ty," Archie said, before looking at Jane who rolled her eyes at him.

"Evening all."

They looked up at Caroline who sat beside Jane. She took out her hair, the curls exploding out of the restraints of the hairband and tumbling down her shoulders. She massaged her head, shutting her eyes for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Jane asked softly.

"Just need a moment, my head hurts."

She stared down at the table, not realising how Tyler's attention had suddenly turned sharply to Julian Hughes who had left the Gryffindor table and was heading to the Hufflepuff table where they sitting.

"What's he doing?" Archie asked.

"He better not come over here," Tyler said.

Caroline looked up at this and followed their gaze, swallowing nervously when she saw Julian was heading over to them. She smoothed down her hair absently for a moment before realising what she was doing and pulling her hands away, resting them anxiously in her lap.

"I'll punch him, I will, I'll do it," Jane said through gritted teeth,

"I wonder what he wants," Caroline murmured thoughtfully.

She noticed many people were looking over at him. They, like her, were wondering what on Earth he was doing.

He caught her eye but didn't smile. Of course, why would he? He was walking down the side of the table where she was sitting and soon stopped right next to her. She didn't look at him.

"Caroline."

She said nothing.

"Can I, please, um...can I talk to you?" He asked.