chapter 1

*Jungkook pov*

I woke up and found myself covered in hickey's and brusises. I looked around and saw that I was in an unknown room, suddenly I remember that I was in my work room with my client. I spoke "is my client gone yet" my client walked in with a towel around his waist. " Hey baby" he's Said. I turned to the other side and made a disgusted face.

I turn my head towards my client, " hey honey, did you have fun last night" I question him as I was disgusted. " I did, do you wanna go for another round?" I answered, " yes my darling" I said whispering on his ear suductively. After we finished having sex, he gave me 5,000 dollars for completing his likings. After I got dressed I went to my house .

As I got home I got a call from my boss, Kim Taehyung, he told me to walk in early since it was going to be a busy day. I ended the call and went into to my house. I did my routing and got ready for work silently without waking up my babies. I started to head to work and greeted my co-workers. I headed to my bosses office to tell him his schedule.

I didn't know that my body was covered in hickey's and visible for everyone to see , untill my best friend jimin came up to me and spoke, " Hey kookie, I know you had work last night with your client but you didn't cover your hickeys and brusises. " As he said that I covered by neck and walked to the bathroom with him following from behind.

He had a makeup bag with him and took out my shade of foundation. As you could guess, Jimin also works as a prostitute in the same place as me. He always has a makeup bag with him because we're always covered in brusises and we have to get ready for our clients. He was putting my foundation on in the bathroom stall so no one could see me.

I had lots of hickeys and brusises. Jimin had covered my whole face and neck with foundation so they weren't noticable. I got a call from my little sister, y/n. I answered the call and I heard my baby's voice. "Eomma, when are you coming home? I miss you eomma!" My baby Eunwoo said as he was sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"Calm down bunny, Eomma will come home today. Pass the phone to noona, Eomma needs to tell her something." I said as Eunwoo passed the phone to y/n. " Oppa, are you coming home tonight? Eunwoo wants you to come and eat with us and he's been crying for you to come home." Y/n said I spoke back. " Of course I'm coming home I don't have work at the club tonight and jimin-shi will come spend time with us."

" Yay! Oppa is coming home today! Eunwoo baby you heard that your Eomma is coming home tonight!" Y/n said happily. "Princess I have to get back to work, Jimin-shi says hi." I said as she answered, " bye Oppa see you later!" I ended the call. As Jimin finished my make up, we headed out one by one and I started to walk towards the bosses office. Both My baby Eunwoo and y/n are like my children. Eunwoo is 3 years old and y/n is 17.

I had the schedule ready for the books to analyze it and some papers that he needed to sign by today. I knocked on the door and came in when I heard a "come in". I saw my boss staring at the computer screen. I bowed. "Good morning sir, I have some your schedule for today and some papers that need to be signed by today." I said as I gave him his schedule and the papers.

"Thank you, you may leave now." My boss said. I bowed and turned around to go to my desk.

*Taehyung pov*

I heard a knock on the door, I was excited and answered, "come in". My secretary Jungkook came in with some papers and bowed at me. He gave me the papers and my schedule. After he bowed I noticed the he had some brusises on his neck. I didn't think much of it and went back to work.

I was finishing my paperwork untill I saw Jungkook hanging out with some guy. I was pissed that he was hanging out with another guy. He was laughing and smiling. I tried not to hear their conversation, but I heard a the nickname "princess". My blood started to boil, but I heard Jungkook speaking about his baby. I was confused but I headed to my office and finish my paperwork.

*Jungkook pov*

I was talking to Jimin about y/n and Eunwoo about the funny things that they would do when they were with me. We were both laughing. "Princess literally would jump up and down when she's happy. " I said. We both laughed. " Eunwoo got that from princess, it's so funny to see them happy! Their like bunny's hoping up and down! " Jimin was laughing harder.

" Let's finish work, then let's go home. I miss seeing princess and that baby bunny. " Jimin said as we both got up. He ruffled my hair and we went to our own office.

*After work*

Me and Jimin both headed towards his car and drove towards my apartment. On the way there I got a call from Taehyung. I picked the call up and heard Taehyung speak,"Jungkook are you on your way home?" I answered. " Yes I was on my way home until you had called me sir." He answered, " I want you to check some papers and call me after you finish." " Yes sir, I wi check those papers at home and I'll call you afterwards with them fixed."

After he ended the call, I was infront of my apartment with Jimin standing next to me. "Let's go in" he said. I nodded and we entered my apartment. We saw y/n and Eunwoo playing tag, I smiled. They looked at as and then looked at each other, they nodded to each other. They both ran to us and yelled, "Oppa! Eomma!" They both Said together. We hugged them and headed to the living room.

The house was a mess, y/n picked Eunwoo up and he started to pull her hair. "Noona I want milky." Eunwoo said in a pout. I took Eunwoo from her arms and said, " mommy will give you milky" he clapped his hands as we went to the kitchen. After Eunwoo drank his milk, I put him to sleep with y)n next to him.

Those two were out of energy and were sleeping peacefully. I liked at jimin who was already half asleep. " Yah, Jimin-shi, don't sleep on the couch you'll feel uncomfortable. " I said shaking him. He woke up. " Then where do I sleep, hmm?" He said in a sleepy tone. " You'll sleep with me, now go to my room and take some of my clothes. " I said that as Jimin went to my room and did his business.

I was looking at the papers my boss sent me and corrected the mistakes. I sent them to him and called him. "Hello sir, I just sent you the paperwork-" I got caught off by Eunwoo crying for me. " I'm sorry sir, I'll be right back something happened. " I said and waited for his response. " It's all right, got take care of your business. " He said. I headed to Eunwoo and y/n's room.

" Eomma, Eomma!! I saw something scary!" Eunwoo said sobbing. I grabbed him and took him in my arms. Y/n was trying to call him down. "Princess, go to sleep you have school tomorrow" I said taking Eunwoo out of the room. I went to the living room with my crying baby and calmed him down. "Baby there isn't anything scary now, as long as your with Eomma or noona you'll be fine. "

He stopped crying and laughed," Eomma I'm not scared anymore!" He said clapping his hands. " Good now mommy has to- omg I forgot about my boss!" I grabbed the phone and spoke," I'm sorry sir, you must've been disturbed." I said, I was sorry I had forgotten that my phone was on and that I never ended the call. " It's fine Jungkook, I wasn't disturbed I went to the bathroom. " Taehyung said.

After we finished talking about the papers, I put Eunwoo back in his room and went to sleep with a sleeping Jimin. He was hugging a stuff animal and was sleeping like a baby. I slowly started to fall to sleep with a smile.