chapter 34

How Jessi looks like at the top
__________________________________

*Jungkooks pov.* 

I took of my shirt making my scars visible. "Yah, you idiot. When did you get hurt like this? I didn't see you this hurt when we first worked together." Jessi said hitting me playfully. "I know but it's for work, just look at the tattoo and grab your old sketch book. It has to be in there since you did it on me." I said and she walked to her table. She took 9ut her sketch book and started to look for the tattoo.

She stopped on a page. "I found it. Where do you want it cutie?"  Jessi said. "I probably want it on my thigh or on my arm. I can't really decided." Y/n said. "How about this, if your getting another tattoo then let the bigger on be on your thigh and the smaller one on your arm." Jessi suggested. "That sounds great. Oppa, which matching tattoo do you want to get?" Y/n asked.

"I  think we should get this one." I said and showed her the photo. (Picture of tattoo is at the bottom)

 (Picture of tattoo is at the bottom)

"I think it's a good idea, I like it. This one will go on my arm and the dragon tattoo will go on my thigh. I think you should get this on your arm as well." Y/n said. I nodded. Jessi looked at the picture and sketched it. She prepared the things that were necessary and started to get the tattoo on y/n's skin. I.n held her hand and she squeezed it. "Honey, I want you to stop shaking. The tattoo will get ruined if you continue like this. This is only your arm, you still have your thigh to go." Jessi said.

"Look, I'll give you something to make it stop hurting. Just don't move as much. I'll make you pull down your pants so we can do your thigh tattoo later." Jessi said and grabbed something. She gave it to y/n and it made her relax. "ohh~ I see what you did, let's get that tattoo finished first." I said and Jessi smirked.

"I did what I did, it is her first time anyways. If she wants piercings I can give it to her." Jessi said. "Does she want the dragon tattoo a specific color or just dark?" Jessi asked. "She wants it silver, I guess she loves that color." I said and she nodded. " Ok, this tattoo for most will take 20 minutes if she's still. If she wants a piercing I'll go get my assistant for that." Jessi said. She continued the first tattoo.

Once she finished it was time to make her pull down her pants. "Pull down your pants for me, it'll be easier for me to do this tattoo. If you guys don't want to see me doing this then turn around for about 15 minute." Han turned around and so did I.n. I walked up to y/n and held her hand.  "Let's get this done already." I said and Jessi started the tattoo.

Then it was my turn, I finished my tattoo and didn't even feel pain. "Noona do you have banana milk?" I asked her. "Of course I do, I always have one with me because it was a habit that I have." Jessi said. "Can I have it?" I asked and she nodded. "You know where it is, go get it." She said and continued on Hans tattoo. I came back with my banana milk as soon as Han finished. "Looks like it's time for out piercings. I only have 2, I want 2 more." I said and pouted.