chapter 37

*Jungkooks pov*

"Bye babe, I'll see you later. I have to get a shift done." I said and walked out of the room with Seungmin. Seungmin then went to the changing room and I saw guy that took me to the changing room. "Hey cutie! Come over here I need to talk to you." I said and the guy I called came. "What's up babe? You need anything?" The guy asked. "Can you tell me your name? I need you to do something for me, it might take time though." I said and he nodded.

"Sure, my name is Sungjae. What is it that you need?" Sungjae asked. "Well I want you to call someone for me, if they ask for your name just tell them your name and tell them that Jungkook called. See what the person is up to and see what my son is doing." I said and gave Sungjae my phone. "Sure, what's the name your wanting to call?" He asked.

"His name is Jimin, I'm sorry if he's moody when you answer him. I have to go talk to one of the ladies on stage." I said and I excused myself. I walked to the shooting room and called Hwasa. "Noona, I'm heading for another shoot. We only have about 2 hours left for the job. I'll tell the boss that we'll be leaving soon, tell Jessi noona too." I said and Hwasa nodded she went back to modeling.

I walked to the boss as he sat there with his friends. "Hello Boss, can we talk?" I asked and he patted a spot near him. "Yoongi who is this cutie? You didn't tell me there where new employees." A guy said. He looked at him and gave him a death glare. "That is none of your business, I am not yoongi to you. I am your hyung you idiot." Yoongi said. "Don't be so mean to us Hyung, your employee is here to talk to you so answer him already." Another guys said.

My boss looked at me. "What did you want to talk about?" He said coldly. "I'll actually be working here with you for personal reasons, I'll help you get this place popular just like how I did with "Moonlight stars" I'll do anything you ask me to and I'll get this place higher than that old bar." I said and my bosses eyes grew wide. "Your that mysterious dancer that made "Moonlight stars" popular as hell. You don't need to listen to my orders, I just want my agency to be successful and be full of people wanting to buy magazine covers of you and your friends." My boss said and grabbed my hands.

"Yo he's that guy? Then what about the other mysterious dancer? He has a nice body and people really loved sleeping with him." One of my bosses friends said. "I would let him work here but currently he's out of service. I will not allow him to work at an agency yet." I said and looked at them coldly. "What do you mean he's out of service? Did he retire this early?" One of the guys asked. "He didn't retire, he's pregnant. That's why I'm not letting him come to work, he's only 3 months pregnant." I said.

My boss let go of my hands. He was about to speak but Sungjae spoke after he finished the call. "I just finished the call that you asked for with Jimin, he says that y/n and your son are sleeping. He told them that you would be there once they wake up." All the guys looked at me. I nodded and Sungjae gave me my phone back. "Thank you for calling him, I'll see you later cutie." I said and Sungjae left.

"You have a son?" My bosses friend asked. I nodded. "Did you just say the name Jimin?" My boss asked. I nodded. "Yes is something wrong?" I asked. "I actually slept with him when I was drunk by accident." My boss said and I looked at him head to toe. "You got him pregnant.... You got him pregnant." I said and started to cry.  "Your that guy that got him pregnant, do you know that he almost lost his baby twice!" I said and yelled at him.

He flinched and started to cry. "It was an accident... I didn't know he'd get pregnant by that." My boss said as he was crying. I wiped my tears. "I only came here to tell you that I'll be leaving soon with my friends. I'll come later, call me if you need anything." I said and got up. "Can I atleast see how he's doing? I'm sorry..." My boss pleaded. "Fine I'll let you see him, I'll see what he thinks about you.." I said and left.