chapter 6

*Jungkooks pov*

I went to the top floor where bangchans office was. Eunwoo and bangchan were playing with some toys Eunwoo left from last time. "Hyung, I know we've know each other for a long time but can you do me a favor?" I said sitting on the couch.

I grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap before he responded. "Sure, what is it?" "I want you... to be Eunwoos' father figure... Well since he's going to school soon I want you to be like his dad untill I get him an actual dad." I said. I was scared on what he was going to say. I didn't know what he'll say. I started to shiver.

"I'll do it, but only when we're in public and when your in trouble. If something else happens then I'll pretend to be his father, and infront of him you'll call me Jagiya. Ok, it'll be easier for him to get used to me. " He said. I started to cry.

"Hey kookie, what's wrong? What are you crying?"  He started to pat my back and slowly opened his arm for me to come in his embrace. I hugged him and cried harder. Eunwoo ran to us and started to cry.

"Hey baby, don't cry Eomma's just Happy" I said and smiled. He stopped crying and hugged bangchan. He went on the middle of us and kissed the both of us. "Go play, I have to tell something to Channie." I said and he nodded.

After he left, I started to speak. "Hyung do you know why I'm crying? I-its because I'm grateful t-that your doing this for m-me and Eunwoo."  He hugged me tightly. "It's no problem at all, I'm actually greatful you asked me." He said.  I looked up at him with my puffy eyes and my red runny nose.

It's been years since I called somone Jagiya. I missed Eunwoos' father, sadly he died in a car accident before he was born. I only had the people that were around me. They took care of me and treated me like somone special.

When I looked up I saw a sad expression on Chans' face. I playfully hut him. "I'm happy your doing this for me now let's talk to Eunwoo about this." We both laughed. After we talked to Eunwoo about calling chan appa, he smiled and jumped around.

"Appa, I'm hungry." Eunwoo pouted.  "Ok, let's go eat your favorite food!" Chan said happily.  We all went outside of the office and went to Eunwoos' favorite restaurant. Everyone was staring at us. I felt a little uncomfortable by everyone's eyes on us.

I heard people talking.
Girl 1: "That guy with the black hair is really cute! He has a slender female body."
Girl 2: "The guy with him must be his boyfriend. He's really cute too! They look so cute as a couple." She exclaimed
Girl 1: "Their kid is so cute too! Their the perfect family! "

Guy 1: "The  guy with black hair is cute, he seems to be able to have fun. He seems very good at it." He licked his lips
Guy 2: "He does look good, he might even feel good inside. He's making me hard." The guy looked at me up and down.

Soon after bangchan heard all of that murmuring, he got up and slammed the table. "Could you please stop talking bad about me and my husband! We are waiting here for our food while you perverts are talking shit!" He yelled making everyone look at us.

"Jagiya, sit down and stop making a fuss. Our baby is scared don't you see." I pointed to Eunwoo who had tears building up.  "Fine, here baby come with me. I'm sorry I scared you!" He said sitting down with Eunwoo. "I'm sorry about my husband! Please go back to your business." I said bowing.

I sat down and looked at chan making some funny faces making Eunwoo laugh.

"Taehyung pov.*

It was a little past 8 so I decided to go to my favorite restaurant. Once I got there, I sat down and ordered a meal. I was waiting for my food until someone yelled. I looked towards the yelling and saw Jungkook with that "bangchan" guy.

After "bangchan" finished screaming, Jungkook told him to calm down. He pointed to the baby that looked like he was going to burst into tears. Jungkook apologized by the ruckus that was caused until I heard the word "husband".

I didn't like the way he said that. I got jealous that he called somone else his "husband". "bangchan" was making some faces and made the both of them laugh.

"Appas' really funny just like noona!"  I heard the baby say. "I see, here. Let's eat your favorite!"  He said. I was eating trying not to get angrier than I already was. "Jagiya, you have something here."  "Ohh thank you, kookie" "
Bangchan Said. "Appa you have some here too!"  The baby said and kissed his cheek.

As soon as I finished eating, I went home to sleep to forget everything that happened today.

   *Jungkooks pov*

I was heading to the bathroom as I got a call From Jimin. He told me that y/n woke up and ate. She took her medicine and everything that Jimin gave her.

I was relieved and finished dinner. Bangchan was nice enough to drop us off since we lived a little far. I kindly accepted his offer and got home with a sleepy bunny. I thanked bangchan for hanging out with us today and went inside.

I put Eunwoo in his room and went to y/n. "I was told that you were starving yourself, is that true?" I said crossing my arms. "Yes, thats true and I'm sorry. "     Y/n said."If your sorry then take your shirt off and show me that you aren't hurt." I said.

Y/n took her shirt off and was covered in cuts. She had brusises all over. "So I see that you also got hurt." I said.  " Y-yes." Y/n said. She started to shiver. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Princess, how come you never told me that you were getting bullied at school?! I could've solved this problem!" I said hugging her. I didn't care if she didn't have her shirt on. As soon as I hugged her, I heard a light sob.

"O-oppa, this started h-happening a few months ago. I-i didn't tell you because y-you were so busy a-and I didn't want t-to bother you." She started to cry harder. "You can tell me anything, I'll fix this problem and everything will be over." I said kissing her head.

She looked up at me with her puffy eyes. " O-ok" y/n said smiling with dired tears.

Later that night I went to my targets place that jimin had found. I took out my gun and killed him quickly and went home. I cleaned the blood off myself and headed to sleep.