chapter 2

*In the morning, Jungkook pov*

I woke up and felt somone hugging me, I looked down and saw Jimin hugging me. I smiled at the thought that he was here for me in the hardest times. He was always there for me. His hair was all messy and he was barley covered with the blanket. "Hyung, wake up we have to get ready for work." I said in a soft tone.

" Kookie I don't want to get up yet, it's still too early" he said in a sleepy tone. He hugged me tighter. He snuggled his head in my chest and fell back to sleep. *Sigh* "this is going to be a hard day." I thought to myself
" Hyung wake up or your not eating pancakes." I said as jimin shot up letting me go.

" Kookie I want pancakes!" He pouted cutely. "Ok now go do your morning routine, I'll go wake princess and bunny." He got up and went to the bathroom. I went to their room and woke them up.  "Princess wake up, it's Monday you have school today." I said shaking her lightly. She hugged me. " Oppa I don't want to go to school today, who's going to take care of Eunwoo?" She said shoving her face in my stomach making me laugh.

" Lisa and Jisoo are going to be taking care of him today, so get ready. I'll go make breakfast for us. "I said patting her back. "Ok Oppa, I'll go get ready." She said pouting.  She let go of me and went to the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Jimin in his suit. "Good morning hyung, here are your pancakes." I said giving him the plate.  After he sat down, my princess walked towards us and smiled. "Good morning, Oppa." She said. "Good morning princess. eat quickly or you'll be late for school. Me and Jimin-shi are dropping you off today." I said giving her a smile.

Her cheeks were full of pancakes like a little squirrel, I giggled. She was so cute and she smiled back at me.  After we finished breakfast, I woke up my baby bunny who was sound asleep. "Baby wake up, we're going to auntie's house." I said kissing his head.  " Ok Eomma, I want banana milk!" He said in a pout. He rubbed his eyes cutely. "Ok baby, now let's go get you changed." I said picking him up.

He pecked my lips and hugged my neck while we were walking to the closet. I smiled as I changed him into some comfortable clothes. "Come on let's get you some banana milk. We have to drop noona off for school today." I said making him run.  He was so cute running to the fridge. I was in awe.

I opened the fridge and gave Eunwoo his banana milk. Soon after we went out of the house to see jimin and y/n waiting for us. "Get in, we're going to be late!" I said as they all got in. We drove to y/n's school and dropped her off. Before leaving, I got out of the car and give my princess a kiss on her forehead. We bid our goodbyes and drove to Lisa's house.

I knocked on her door and saw her in an oversized hoodie. She wasn't wearing any pants but that was no surprise for me since I walked in on her having sex with Jisoo already. (Sorry if you don't support the ship)

"Lisa take care of my baby bunny today,
Y/n's at school and I have work today. " I said pleading at her. "Ok fine, as long as you buy me some flowers and sweets for Jisoo I'll be fine. Imma go wake Yuli up so she can play with eunwoo." She turned around and brought Yuli in a hoodie. "Hey Lisa, I know I'm a bother but can you put some pants on. Eunwoo isn't used to girls not having pants on." I said.

" Oh right, ummm... Let me take Eunwoo inside so you can leave." She took Eunwoo's hand and he waved good bye to me. I waved back and he went in with Yuli. "Bye Lisa, see you guys later" I said hugging her. After that she waved at me goodbye, I went inside the car and drove to work.

*After work, authors pov*

"Hey Jungkook, wanna have dinner with me?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. " I'm sorry sir, I have something to do. Maybe next time."  Jungkook then left and bought what Lisa asked him for Jisoo. Some flowers and sweets.

*Taehyung's pov*

I had asked Jungkook many times to go eat dinner with me but he always rejected me. I decided that I would send someone to follow him to see what his reason was for always rejecting my offer.  I called one of my body guards to follow him around and tell me everything.

It was already dark so I had called my driver to send me home. I was patiently waiting for my bodyguards report as I was doing work.

* Jungkook pov*

I was going to the store to buy some flowers and some sweets, when I remember that my princess asked me for something. I took the flowers and sweets along with some sanitary pads for y/n. I bought my princess something for her so she would feel better about those cramps, and drove off to Lisa's house.

When I got there I knocked on the door, I saw Jisoo in some comfortable clothes. She hugged me as I have her the flowers and sweets. "Thank you Jungkook, your so sweet!" She said. " It's nothing, noona. Ohh right, can you call princess to come down. We have to go home." I said. "What about Eunwoo? Isn't he going with you?"  She said in a questionable tone.

" Well I thought he was sleeping by now, and that I was better because he'll have to come here tommorow anyways." I said. "Well he's waiting for you so why don't you give him a kiss and tell him he's spending the night." She said pushing me inside.

" Hey baby, Eomma wants you to stay over at Yulis' for tonight because your staying here tommorow as well." I said hugging him and kissing him. "Ok Eomma I'll stay here only if you kiss me!" He said pointing to his cheeks. " Ok, now go get ready to sleep." I said after kissing his chubby cheeks.

He left to Lisa's room and asked her for help. After I saw my princess coming in, she wore an  oversized hoodie that Lisa had earlier. "Princess let's go home, I got what you asked for so we can eat at home. Ok"  she nodded at me and grabbed her back pack.

After we bid good-byes, we drove home in silence. Once we got there we went inside and headed to the kitchen. "Here, it's the pads you asked for. And I got you spicy rice cakes so you feel better!"  I gave her her pads and took out the spicy rice cakes.  "Go change it quickly and come back. I'll serve dinner for the both of us."  She ran to the bathroom and did her business.