chapter 13

*Jungkooks pov.*

Once we got home, we took out the groceries and put the food in the fridge. I was washing the food and drying it while lee know commented, "Kookie you should go get ready. It's already 2:30 and he'll be here soon. We should hurry up and help you get dressed." I looked at him.

"Minho-" I got caught of by bangchan. "Kookie I agree, we have to get you ready so you won't be late and we can do this mission after we find all the information needed." He said in a stern voice. We quickly finished putting the food in thr fridge as I was being dragged into my room.

"Let's get you dressed nicely, call your boss and I'll talk to him." Hyunjin said. I took out my phone and dialed my bosses number. He answered and told him my brother wanted to talk to him.

*Hyunjin's pov.*

I told my hyung to call his boss so I could ask him some questions due to his outfit and when he should be home. Jungkook took out his phone and told him that I wanted to talk to his boss. After he finished telling him about me, he passed me his phone and heard his voice.

*On the phone*

Tae: "Hello, are you Jungkooks brother?"

Me: "Yes I am, I wanted to ask you some questions."

Tae: " Hmm, go right ahead."

Me: "Please give me a minute, I need to head outside for a second." I started to walk to my room that was right next him.

Tae: "So what did you want to ask?" He said confused.

Me: "Me and my older brother are helping him dress up and I wanted to know if you would like him to look like a girl or be himself?" I said not wasting time.

Tae: "Do as you like but I think my parents would like him to be a girl. I'll send a bodyguard and I'll see you there to pick him up. Send me the address and I'll be there in 30 minutes."

Me:"I actually have a dress and some extensions for his hair right here in my room. I'll make him a girl and I'll send you the address quickly."

Tae: "Alright, I'll see you there"

*Call ended*

I headed to kookies room and started to inform him that his boss wanted him to look like a girl. He was shocked and I grabbed the dress and extensions so me and my hyung could start getting him ready.

*Jungkooks pov.*

Hyunjin came in and told me that I had to look like a girl. I was shocked and they started to dress me up. After they finally dressed me, they started to do a light touch of make-up. I looked in the mirror and saw a femenine person. "Is that me?"  I said pointing at the mirror.

"Yes, that's you kookie. You look very beautiful as a girl. All you need is earrings." Minho said. He grabbed a pair of earrings from my drawer and put them on me. "There your done, and just on time." Hyunjin said.

I turned around and saw bangchan. "You look beautiful." He said and hugged me. We heard the door bell ring. Changbin walked to the door and opened it. "Hello, you must be here for my brother." He said. I hid behind the wall. "Yes I am, it's something I have to do so I'll own him a favor." He said and smiled.

"Kookie, come down here your boss is here to pick you up." He said making everyone walk out of their rooms. I walked out with Hyunjin and minho in hand. They all gathered around the door and looked at me. "Kookie you look so cute as a girl, how are we even related?" Changbing said. I blushed.

Minho walked me down to my boss and handed me his hand. He took out his hand and they shook their hands. "He needs to come back here before dinner or I'll look for you and kill you." Minho said. "I think we would all kill him immediately." Felix said smiling innocently. His deep Australian accent made everyone look at him. He patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Felix and Minho you better stop giving death compliments before I kill you too." I said and smilled. "Can we please just go now, I think my brothers will kill you before we leave." I said. "Before I leave, I want to warn you that if I get a call from one of you and get a complaint, I wont make you all dinner and let you starve. Bye." I said and left.

Once we got into the car, Taehyung spoke. "You look beautiful. Your brothers are very protective of you." I nodded. "Thank you,  please dont mind them. You look well yourself sir. " I said. " Thank you, we must get going or my parents will be mad." He said and we drove off to his parents place.

Once we got there, I saw maids and butlers looking at us and bowing. Taehyung nooded and continued walking with me grabbing his arm. He wishpered in my ear. "Please call me Taehyung or Jagiya. It'll be more believable for them. Do as you think is right and this will be over quickly." I nodded and continued to walk with him.

"Sir, please follow me. The master and the mistress will be waiting in the living room up stairs." The maid said. I nodded and followed her with Tae. We walked in and saw Taehyung's parents. We both bowed as respect. "Hello father and mother, this is my girlfriend Ji-ae."  I looked at them as they looked at me.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Ji-ae I'm Taehyung's girlfriend." They looked me up and down and smiled at me. "Taehyung you have found one beautiful lady. Her voice is lovely and she has manners. I like her already."  Taehyung's mom said. She stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"You are beautiful ma'am no wonder Jagiya is so handsome." I said and she covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Thank you young lady. You can call me Eomma."  When I heard the word I started to tear up. I turned my face to the side and cleaned my tears. Taehyung's father stood up and hugged me.

"You are so well mannered your parents must be proud of you." He said as he hugged me. "You are very beautiful indeed. I like you very much you are perfect for my son." He said I smiled and thanked him. "Please sit down, you may call me appa or however you feel comfortable with." Me and Taehyung sat next to each other.

I started to tear up. I haven't called my parents Eomma and appa ever since I was a kid. I was abused since my brother was the favorite, while I took care of my little sister. "Honey what's wrong?" Taehyung's mom said. "O-oh it's nothing really." I said she got up and took me by my arm and made me sit by her.