chapter 39

*Jungkooks pov.*

I was waiting for the bus untill I looked around my surroundings. My vision started to get blurry and I passed out. I woke up and saw around my surroundings. I saw people standing around me in the dark. I saw a familiar figure, my hands were tied to the chair. I yelled with the cloth in my mouth. "Stop trying to yell, do you want me to call your boss? I need more money, just give up the company already and give it to me!" Kai said.

The cloth from my mouth was untied. "You bitch, you revealed my secret and try to take over a company to use it as you like! Why don't you go fuck yourself? Why do you even need more money? It was enough in the beginning, did you use it to hire assassin's to kill me? Is that why you are out of money already?" I said.

"You dick, I wasted money to kill you but you killed them instead. Just hand it over to me already. I don't want to kill you but your making me so I can take over." Kai said and started to squat down. "Hyung, I can give it to you but you need to change. I can't give it to you if you keep acting like this, where's the caring older brother that I had?" I asked and I started to cry. "You used to take care of me when mom and dad where drunk and started to beat me, now your just like them and you even want to kill me!" I said as I was crying.

Kai started to cry. "I protected you because you were my little brother... I didn't want to be like our parents. It all changed ever since they left, I'm glad they left us alone and they didn't beat you anymore... guard's untie him." Kai said and the guards did as they were told. I ran to him and I hugged him as I was crying. He hugged me back and started to caress my hair. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean like our parent's, I just got mad that you were taking over my dream." Kai said.

"I-Its alright, can we just be better to each other? I missed being with you-" I got caught off by somone pulling me into their embrace. "What do you think your doing baby?" The deep voice behind me asked. I pulled away from their embrace and saw Taehyung. "I was with my older brother untill you pulled me away from him." I said and went back to Kai. "That doesn't explain why your being touched by another man does it?" Taehyung asked. Kai hugged me. "Can I not be with my little brother? Who the hell are you to call him baby?" Kai said and I hit his chest.

"He's my boyfriend and he's going to be mad at you." I whispered to him. He made a shocked face. "I'm his boyfriend, can I have him back now? We need to talk about the punishment hell be receiving." I froze. I looked at Kai and whispered, "Take me to your place he's going to ruin me." Kai picked me up and started to run towards his car leaving Taehyung there all alone. Taehyung started to chase us.

We soon got to Kai's place and I saw his friends drinking and talking. One of his friend ran to me, "Hey Jungkook it's been a while, what are you doing here?" Kai's friend ask. "I can't talk, I need to hide. Take me somewhere else just hurry he's after me." I said and his friend picked me up and took me to a secret room. "What do you mean he's after you? What happening?" Kai's friend asked.

"Well kai kidnapped me and we fixed things and then my boyfriend found me and now he's going to ruin my body." I saw and hugged him. "Well that's something new, I'm glad you two fixed things. Is your boyfriend going to punish you through sex?" He asked. I nodded my head. He sighed. "Just go have sex with him already I mean you didn't do anything bad." I froze.

"I'm not a stripper anymore I'm a model, he can't know I did something to myself a few hours ago. Right now I'm really sensitive to touch so don't touch me anymore." I said and he nodded. "Fine, I just hope he doesn't find us." He said. "Xiumin, I don't think you know this but my boyfriend's a mafia, if he finds you with me he might kill you." I said. "What?! Oh hell no I'm not dealing with your boyfriend I'm leaving." Xiumin said and got up.

"Thanks for saving me, well for now anyways. Act like nothing happened and you just came from changing." I said and Xiumin nodded. He left the room and I was there sitting by myself. Soon I got tired of staying there and went to the living room. I saw Taehyung standing there waiting for me. I ran towards another room but he caught me. "You can't escape me again, I'll give you punishment for trying to escape me and being touched by another guy." Taehyung said whispering into my ears while he was back hugging me.

I let out a small moan loud enough for him to hear. "Well hyung I guess I'm leaving. I'll bring Eunwoo here sometime with y/n." I said. Kai walked up to me. "Of course bring them, I miss my little sister and I haven't meet my nephew before." He said and I hugged him leaving Tae staring at us. "Whish me luck, I might die from his roughness." I said and we let go. Kai nodded and we left.

Taehyung started to drive me to his place. We soon got out and we headed inside. I walked to the bathroom as Taehyung followed from behind. He hugged me from behind, I could feel his dick sticking up as he rubbed it on my butt. I moaned just by feeling him hard. "Let's make Eunwoo some siblings tonight, I bet he will like it." Taehyung said in a husky voice. Shivers went down my spine just by feeling him speak.

I nodded as I turned around to kiss him. We started to make out and he placed kisses all over my neck. I grabbed Taehyung's neck and felt his warm breath on mine. I let out a moan, Taehyung pulled my shirt off making all of my hickeys visible. He pulled my pants down and shoved two fingers in my butt. I yelped as he did, "Your lose, did you play with yourself? Your so sensitive right now." Taehyung said. I moaned my answer as a yes.

I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung all night when I was playing with myself. "I miss you alot Daddy~ I think about you when I play with myself." I whispered in his ear, moaning. Taehyung started to slide his fingers in and out making me a moaning mess. Soon after he put his dick in me thrusting hard, he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his hips. Taehyung turned on the shower letting water start filling the bath. We kissed as the water filled up, Taehyung started to thrust harder.

I moaned as I took his shirt off, he took his pants off and his socks. Taehyung turned off the water and we stopped kissing as we panted for air. Taehyung took his dick out of me and we both went into the bath. I sat on his lap as his dick was still up. He kissed my chest leaving bite marks. "Let me clean you up, daddy wants to help you." Taehyung said and grabbed some soap. He started to cover my body in soap and slipped his hands to my butt.

He started to massage ny butt and slid his finger in me, he grabbed my dick and started to slip his hand up and down from my dick making me shiver as I moan. He kissed me as I moaned in pleasure. He soon took out his fingers making water come in my butt and slipped his dick in me with water inside. "Augh~ oh d-daddy fuck me so good~" I said and Taehyung thrusted into me. I moaned as the water moved in me.

Taehyung moved faster making the both of us move. I moved my hips jumping up and down helping him as he thrusted into me. We both moaned as I grabbed his hair tight enough so he wouldn't be in pain. We kissed passionately and we got out of the shower as Taehyung continued to thrust. He took his dick out of me and threw me onto the bed. "Daddy's going to go all morning long, he can't wait to get you pregnant."  Taehyung said and started to kiss me again. I grabbed his dick and started to jerk him off.

Taehyung picked my butt up and started to slap me making me moan with every slap. His breath was on my neck as his arms were on my dick. He played around with me and put his dick back in me. He layed me down on my back as he hovered over me. He thrusted into me as I started to tremble. "I can't wait to be pregnant again even with daddy's baby~" I said in between moans. He started to twitch inside me as he continued to jerk me off I cummed in his hand.

He finished thrusting into me and cummed inside of me. I twitched as I felt his cum in me flowing out of my butt. "Daddy's barely getting started, round 2." Taehyung said as he started to thrust into me again. The next few rounds I continued to scratch his back as he left hickeys all over me as well as bite marks. I arched my back from the pleasure that I received.