chapter 8

*Authors pov*

Jimin on the other hand had passed out but quickly gained consciousness. He knew the kids would be waking up due to the sounds of the gunshots so ran to their room to keep them inside. As soon as he went inside, he saw the kids shaking in fear. Eunwoo was crying and y/n just covered her ears  as she was crying.

"My babies, everything is all right. I'll be here taking care of you untill Eomma's here." Said hugging them. "O-oppa, can you sing us a song?" Y/n said. "Of course princess."  Jimin then started to sing. Both Eunwoo and y/n were calming down.

Jimin noticed that Eunwoo was falling asleep so he picked him up and put him in his arms. He covered him in blankets like a new born baby, and continued to sing as he was rocking Eunwoo to sleep. Y/n had her head on Jimins'shoulder and slowly fell asleep. (Eunwoo is 4 but they rock him since he's kinda small for his age.)

On the other side of the house, Tae and Jungkook had finally been able to shoot Wonho near his heart a few times. Wonho was laying on the ground as blood was forming around his body. Jungkook was exhausted and could feel his body going numb.

"Aish I'm to weak to stand up now-"  he said as he was falling to the ground. Tae ran to him. "Jungkook stand
up!" He was trying to pick him up but sat him up instead. They both were out of energy from fighting Wonho.

"Jungkook, where's the first aid kit?" Tae said. "It's in the bathroom you should be able to see it there." He said. He was groaning in pain. Tae walked to a random room and opened the door but found the master bedroom instead.

He opened the other other door across from him and saw Jimin singing a song. He looked near him and saw a girl asleep on his shoulder. He closed the door and went to the final room. He had finally found the bathroom and took the first aid kit.

He went near Jungkook and took his shirt off to see his wound. He saw scars covered his body. He wondered what had happened to him and saw a shoulder tattoo. He started to clean the wound and patch it up. Jungkook didn't even flinch when Tae was helping him instead he knew that it was natural.

After he was done being patched up, he walked up to the room that Jimin was in. He was still shirtless which he exposed his tattoo that was on his side and a little on his back. Tae was impressed to see the tattoo on him.

He followed Jungkook and opened the door a bit so he could see what was happening.

*Jungkooks pov*

Taehyung helped me clean and patch up my wound so I headed to the room that Jimin was in. I heard him singing a song, his voice was angelic and beautiful.  "Hey Jimin, how are they?"  I said. He stopped singing the song and stopped rocking Eunwoo. "They're ok, but we have a problem with y/n." He said sadly.

"What is it?" I said. "Well lately i've been paying attention to her to see how she was after she stopped starving herself but it seems that her brusises and scars aren't going away." Jimin said sadly. My face turned sad. "W-what I told her that she can tell me if something is wrong. We can fix it." I said crying.

"Kookie, look she's been doing a bit ok but they seem that the scars are going to be there. They can't be removed. You should transfer her to another school." He said. I sighed and answered. "I know I should've transfer her but I can't do it now, she's going to graduate next month." I said.

"Aish, fine you stubborn person. We should report the situation to bangchan. I know he's busy but we need to tell him about Wonho coming here trying to kill you again. " Jimin said. "ok, I'll tell him. Plus Eunwoo has to go see him anyways, he's been begging to be with him." Said chuckling.

"Alright let's go to sleep im tired of this bullshit." Jimin said.  We both got up and went to my room.

*Taehyung's pov*

I was listening to everything that they were talking about. I felt bad that the girl was being bullied and her scars weren't healing.  Then the name I despise came up, "bangchan" I was disgusted just by hearing his name but heard ruffling in the room.

I went towards the body that was covered in blood and called my men to clean the mess up. They came and cleaned the mess. I bid my goodbye giving the two of them a day off of work since they would be tired.

I went home and fell asleep.