chapter 29.

*Authors pov.*

Jungkook woke up an hour after he passed out and saw that he was cuddling with Taehyung. He soon then got up and started to get dressed to head to his office where his little sister was. He then finished getting ready and felt a strain on his back and dressed Taehyung so he wouldn't suspect anything and left. He pushed through the pain and began to limp all the way to his office.

He then walked to his desk and put on make up on his hickeys as y/n, and Eunwoo were fast asleep. He did it quickly before y/n woke up and took pain relivers. "How was your sleep princess?" Jungkook asked looking down at his work again. Y/n rubbed her eyes. "It was ok. I want coffee, what about you? You look like you could use a break." She said. Jungkook nodded.

"Can you go get it? I need to finish these files today before I leave and I'll be off work. " Jungkook said reassuring her. She nodded and went to the coffeshop near them. Jungkook then called Han to come to his work place and take y/n and Eunwoo somewhere untill he finished work. Han said yes and drove there to find all of them in the room drinking coffee and banana milk.

He chuckled. "Hyung, I'll take them to the park for a bit. I bet you'll be done then." Han said. Jungkook nodded. "I'll be done in an hour or two. I just don't want them to get bored here. After work do you want to go kill someone with me?" Jungkook said and smirked. "Of course I do, I've been wanting to kill a criminal but bangchan Hyung wong give me a target." Han pouted.

"I want to kill someone too,I haven't killed someone since kookie Oppa was in trouble." Y/n said and licked her lips. "I'll see about that, you are part of the organization. I'll see about the orders bangchan gives me about the new targets we want to kill." Jungkook said. They all have murderous laughs. Jungkook then called Bangchan for 3 targets and told him that he, Han, and y/n wanted to kill them.

Bangchan couldn't get over their murderous thoughts so gave them targets so they couldn't hold on to the stress. Jungkook ended the call and Han took the kids to the park for fresh air. Jungkook then continued doing his work  getting a call from his boss an hour later. He walked to the office and saw his boss completely confused.

"Jungkook do you know why I was sleeping right now? My back aches." Taehyung Said. "You have been sleeping for about 2-3 hours sir, I think you drank some alcohol which made your body feel sore." Jungkook said and not brought up the things they did when he was drunk. "Can you give me some tea, I'll start working after I go to the bathroom." Taehyung said and walked to the bathroom.

Jungkook then went to the workers lounge to make taehyung his tea. While Taehyung was in the bathroom, he had a burning sensation on his back so he took off his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw scratch marks on his back. He couldn't believe it, he didn't know what he did when we was drunk. He got out of his bathroom and saw Jungkook talking on the phone as he put the tea on his desk.

"I'll be done with work in an hour, I'll see you outside of work for dinner. Yes, are you planning on getting another tattoo again? I see, let's go get another one done once y/n sets a day." Jungkook said. Taehyung was confused to who Jungkook was taking to. "I'll see you in a bit, say hi to my baby. I'll promise him that I'll buy him some stuffys for not being there and playing at the park with him." Jungkook said. Taehyung was when curious.

"Kisses for him, I'll see you soon. Bye." Jungkook said and ended the call. Taehyung sat down at his desk and started to review the papers and drank a bit of his tea. Jungkook then bowed down and dismissed himself. Taehyung then continued work and finished all the work that was needed. He called his body guard Jung-hoon so he could spy on Jungkook and inform him. Jung-hoon couldn't say no since it was his job so he did as he was told. He felt quilt for doing it but it was an order from his boss.

He then followed Jungkook to the park and he saw Han, Eunwoo and y/n talking to Jungkook. "Your here, finally. The kids are hungry you know." Han said. "Stop complaining you big baby, let's go eat dinner and we'll go to the mall for Eunwoo." Jungkook said. "Ok, let's go eat something good." Han said excitedly. "Eomma, can we eat at my favorite restaurant?" Eunwoo asked.

"Of course baby, are you guys ok with that?" Jungkook asked. They all nodded their heads and got to the restaurant. They ordered their food and started to eat. After they finished eating, they went to the mall. "Princess what do you want to get? Eunwoo wants stuffys, what about you?" Jungkook asked. "Can I get a big bunny or fox?" Y/n asked. Jungkook nodded and y/n brought a big fox with a purple heart.

"I want this one, it's cute and it reminds me of I.N a bit. He's like a little cuddle bug when he's around me." Y/n said and hugged the fox. "Eunwoo do you want a big bunny?" Jungkook asked. Eunwoo nodded cutely making them giggle. Han pouted. "You never give me attention, don't you love me too." Jungkook giggled and showed his Bunny smile. He hugged Han.

"Of course I love you, I know. I'll get you a squirrel. Your as cute as a squirrel and have cute cheeks like a squirrel. After that I'll get you your favorite coffee." Jungkook said. Hans' eyes widen in excitement. They soon got the stuff they wanted and bought coffee for Han. They started to drive home and Han got a call. "Hyung it's from Bangchan." Han showed his phone to Jungkook.

They stopped the car and answered the call. The call was connected to the Bluetooth of the car so they could hear it on speaker.

*On call*

Bangchan: "Yah, I set a target for your murderous asses and you still haven't looked at the information. Look at the info. and kill them already." Bangchan said.

Jungkook: "We already looked at the information. I'm just dropping Eunwoo at your place since he can't come with us." Jungkook said and started to drive towards Bangchans' place.

Eunwoo: " I'm staying at Appa's place! Yay, appa!" Eunwoo said excitedly.

Bangchan: "My baby, were going to have so much fun! I promise I'll take you to an amusement park tommorow!" Eunwoo clapped his hands.

Jungkook: "We are almost there, I'll see you there. Take out some guns and knife's, I think we'll take a while." Jungkook smirked.

*Call ended*

Jung-hoon followed them to Bangchans' place and saw Eunwoo hug Bangchan. "My baby, how are you? How's Eomma been taking care of you?" Bangchan a said. "Eomma's been taking care of me and we even went to my favorite places! We had so much fun." Eunwoo said. Bangchan smiled. They all went inside as Jung-hoon looked through the windows.

He saw all the guns and knife's that were layed out. Jungkook then picked up a knife and cut himself. "Looks like these knife's are as sharp as ever. Do you have any new guns? They all look like the ones from the police academy." Jungkook scoffed. "Of course I do, who am I? A guy that can't buy new guns for my company?" Bangchan said and took out a suit case with new guns.

Y/n picked one up and examined it. "Oppa, these are really new. Did you just buy these?" Y/n asked. "Of course I did, now I want you guys to be the first to use them. Tell me your plan and I'll add adjustments to it." Bangchan said and smirked. "We plan on taking them to the old ware house and torture them for a bit. Then we'll just cut their necks and burn their bodies. They are criminals that are unwanted." Han said as he looked at his nails.

Bangchan smiled. "Perfect, go do your mission before I regret it. Eunwoo will stay with me tonight. Jungkook after your done go look at "the butterflies of hell", I think you can accept their offer there and join them. Jimin can join once he's done with his pregnancy if he wants. This is not an order but this is for you, I know the boss and you can join freely. " Bangchan then smirked.

"Alright, I'll go there by myself. I think I'll like the service I give." Jungkook said. "Bye baby, I'll come back and sleep with you and Appa once I'm done with work." He kissed Eunwoo and they bid their goodbye.