chapter 5

*Jungkook pov*

After we ate breakfast, we decided to talk about Jimins' pregnancy and about my job of getting a new target to kill.

"Jimin-shi, boss called us that he wants us to kill a new target. We have to find him and kill him tonight." I said and looked at Jimin. "Yah Jungkook, I'm pregnant you know. I'll help out but I'll only find him so you can kill him." He said looking down.

"Ok, I don't want you to get hurt anyways.... I'll tell boss about your pregnancy and that you'll do small jobs."  I smilled at him. "Ok, I'll call him right now. Take your computer out after we talk about the thing's for your pregnancy."

He smiled at me as I walked out of the room to call my
Our Boss.

*On the phone*

Me: "Hello Boss, we need to talk about Jimin." I Said

Bangchan: "What is it Jungkook?" He said.

Me: "Don't get mad at him but bangchan, he's pregnant...I want you take his job to smaller one's." I said nervously.

Bangchan: "What! Aish, fine I'll give him smaller jobs.... In one condition." Bang chan said in a cold voice. I flinched.

Me: "What's the condition bangchan?"
I was scared on what he was going to ask I was shivering.

Bangchan: "You'll kill I dangerous criminal and another being the best phsycho path in Daegu and in Busan. You'll be assigned to a group of 7 and you'll be sent to those destinations in a week. I will also join in the job." He said.

Me: "Alright, I'll kill those guys after I kill my target here in Seoul. I'll head to your office for the details and the group information. I'll see you later." 

"Alright, bring Eunwoo I miss him and his Uncle needs him. Tell him that Uncle Channie want to play with him. I'll invite you to eat so I'll see you later kookie." 

*Call ended*

I went back to Jimin and told him about me going to Busan and Daegu for him to do his smaller jobs. "Eunwoo, come here I want to tell you something!" I said calling him to the living room.

He ran out of his ran and came to me. "What is it Eomma?" I patted his head and made him sit. "Uncle
Channie wants to play with you, he misses you alot and told us to go to his office today." I said. Eunwoo smilled and started jumping. "We're going to see Uncle Channie!!! Yay! "

After he said that, he was smiling cutely. "Eomma, when are we going to uncle's place?" He said. "We're going soon. I need to talk to Uncle Chimmy first ok." I started walking towards Jimin. He nodded and went back to his room.

"Jimin, I need you to take care of them for me. My mission will probably last a week and i-" I got caught off from Jimin. "I know what I need to do Jungkook, you don't need to tell me what you want me to do. Finish your mission for this week and start getting ready for next week." I nodded. "But let's talk about your pregnancy, it'll be hard at first but you'll get used to it." I said.

"If your baby bump starts to grow and you can't handle going to the store just wear mine. You know their big enough for you and a bump. So take care and eat lots!" I said. "Ok, now go get ready. You need to head to bangchans office. "I got up and looked at the time. It was already 3 o'clock. Had it been that long since we were talking.

I shaked my head side to side and walked to my room to change into some comfortable clothes. I walked to Eunwoos' room and started to change him. I heard a big thud next to Eunwoos'room.

I ran to the room next to me and saw that y/n passed out. She was pale and looked really weak. I called Jimin and told him to check on her. Jimin studied a few years in the medical field before he couldn't pay for his classes. I was studying as a nurse and only went for 2 years.

"It turns out, y/n has been starving herself. Her pulse is really weak and we need give her some nutrition. " He said. I picked her up and took her to her bed. "Get her some food, wait for her to wake up and feed her. If she denies to eat it tell her that I'll be mad and I'll make her stay at Lisa's house and take her devices." Jimin nodded. " I need to go to the office now. Make sure she eats well and take care." I said.

"Ok, now go chan is going to be mad if your not there." He waved me goodbye as I left. "Come on Eunwoo we're going to Uncle Channies place!" I said. We went to the car and drove off to the office.

Once we entered the building, Eunwoo ran towards bangchan. "Hey Chan, I see you really missed Eunwoo." I said as I smiled. "I did! This baby bunny Is so loveable!"  He said in english. His Australian accent was cute and I loved it.

"I missed you too uncle!"  Eunwoo said. He was getting an Australian accent from Chan. After they finished hugging each other, we hugged. "I see you didn't really miss me as much as you missed Eunwoo." I said.

"I did but we always get to call each other on the phone so it's no big deal. Plus you haven't been getting jobs lately so I couldn't make you come here either." He said. I felt Eunwoo hugging our legs.

*Taehyung's pov*

I was walking to a coffee shop that was near a building. I saw Jungkook walking with a kid that looked a little like him. I was about to call him before he went into a building. I walked towards the big building that he entered and saw another man with him.

I was pissed that he was with other men and was smiling at them.  The child was also hugging him. He picked him up and got passed him to the other guy. He kissed him on his cheek and spoke. "Who do you like better me or Eomma?"  I was shocked and kept repeating the word Eomma in my head. He was speaking in english.

Jungkook spoke, "Who do you like better Bunny, me or this guy that doesn't spend time with you like me? " I was impressed that he could speak english very well. He had a little accent which I found very cute.

"I like Eomma!!" The little kid said going into Jungkooks arm. I was about to walk in untill they started to walk away into an elevator. I walked away and went home. I was going to do a background check on the man that Jungkook was with.

I started to do some research untill I found something interesting. "The Ceo bangchan, was born in Australia and owns a private company called " Stray Kids". He earns millions of dollars sending agents to kill people that they are assigned to kill. The company is connected to the police department and track down the most wanted people.

He also worked for the police department and became captain with a comrade.... Jeon Jungkook..." "What... Jungkook worked in the police!" I thought to myself and kept Reading. "Both comrades went to Stray kids company and worked together in dangerous mission's of capturing the most dangerous criminals."

That was the end of the description. I couldn't find anymore information about him. I was still thinking on how Jungkook worked for the police department and not tell me. Did he study for both the Police department?

I was confused and couldn't figure him out. I still need to go to Daegu and Busan for mom and dad's family meeting. I still don't want to go to any of those places. I need to look for a lover soon before they scold me. I thought to myself.

It's only 8 o'clock and I'm tired. I wonder what Jungkooks doing with that man right now.