chapter 30

*Jungkooks pov.*

We left Bangchans house with the guns of our choice and new clothes all in black. "Han, when you called me you told me that you wanted to get more tattoos. What type of tattoos are you planning on getting?" I asked. He took out his phone and showed me what type of idea he wanted. "I wanted to get more tattoos on my shoulder area and make it look nice on me." I nodded as my response.

"Y/n wants to get a silver dragon. On her arm. I think it'll suit her. I just want to get a matching tattoo with y/n to represent our love as siblings." I continued driving untill we saw our target. "That's a nice choice, she's going to be just like you. A warrior Angel." Han said. He took out a gun which could make our targets pass out. He took his head out of the window and shot at all three of them.

*Blood warning*

We got our of the car and threw them in the back with y/n. One of the targets touched her thigh signaling that he was still awake. Y/n smacked his neck and made him pass out. I got to the driver's seat and drove to the old warehouse. We took out own targets out and tied them down. "It's been a while, I do miss killing unwanted criminals." Y/n said and licked her lips.

"Now now my little princess, why don't we get started with our favorite toys." I said as I took out my knife. I stabbed my target on their leg making them groan. They then started to wake up and started to scream. "Shut up will you, there's no point in screaming. We're miles away from society, no one will hear you." I said. I stabbed their arm. I heard screaming and knew what the other 2 were doing.

I laughed, "Idiots, you'll die from all the crimes you committed." I said and stabbed him on his stomach leaving the knife there. I took out my gun and shot him in the head then his chest. Soon he died, I pulled my knife from his stomach making blood gush out. I laughed like a maniac and saw that the other two were done. They were covered in blood just like I was.

*Jung-hoon's pov.*

I was watching everything that Jungkook and the other two people were doing. I got back to my car and waited untill it was time to go back to that mysterious man's place. Jungkook and the other two people came out covered in blood and smiled at each other. "We should go back, I'm tired from the screaming and Minho will be waiting for me in bed." The guy next to Jungkook pouted.

"Oh shut it, I'll drop you off. Clean those weapons and put them away. Lee know will be mad if he found out that you killed someone without him. Change quickly and we'll leave got it?" Jungkook asked. The other two nodded and they took off their shirts.

I examined their bodies and saw scars on each and every part of their body. The girl that was Jungkooks sister was cute but looked like dhe had someone in her life. I sighed to myself on not having able to find a girl that cute. I looked at Jungkooks side and saw his feminine body. I blushed a bit. "Oppa, pass me my shirt. I can't reach it." The other guy passed her shirt.

They were all good looking and had great bodies. I couldn't believe that people like them actually existed. They were like angels from heaven. They got in the car and drove to another house. The other guy came out and bid his goodbye to them and walked inside. His house was mansion. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then they drove to the house of the mysterious man.

They got out of the car and went inside. I followed by the windows and saw Jungkook go to the room with the man. "Channie, Eunwoo, I'm home." Jungkook said and the both of them hugged. "Let's go to sleep it's early in the morning Jagiya." The mysterious man said. "Ok, baby come over here. Let's sleep with appa." Jungkook said. They all layed in bed and dozed into sleep.

I called my boss and informed him of everything that Jungkook did and what he was doing. My boss then thanked me and I went home.

*Taehyung's pov.*

Jung-hoon had informed me on what he saw. I was surprised that he was sleeping with his so called "Jagiya" and his son. I still couldn't figure out something that had been bother me. "Who did I do it with?" I asked myself. I kept on asking myself and thinking over and over on the things Jungkook had told me. Then suddenly I had remembered something.

I remembered that I grabbed Jungkook and kissed him. "Fuck, did I do it with him?" I started to freaked out. I calmed down and didn't think about it anymore. I took a shower and had thoughts to myself. I had flash back of Jungkooks face when we did it. I started to jerk off. I moaned and continued to jerk off. I then cumed and looked at my hand and couldn't believe I jerked off from his face.

I went to sleep after I jerked off. I woke up on a Friday morning and I had a perfect plan for asking Jungkook and his family for dinner. I wanted to see his so called husband and his son. I wanted to take them out to a nice place. Probably my favorite dinner place do they could eat different types of foods.

I went to my office and everyone greeted me. I went to my office and did work untill Jungkook came to give me my schedule. "Hello, sir." Jungkook said. "Hello, I wanted to ask you and your family to eat with me tonight." I said. Jungkook nodded. "That'd be great. I'll just tell him. Where would you like to eat?" Jungkook said. "Well I would like to eat at *** restaurant. It's my favorite place." I said.

"Sure, my son likes eating there alot with my husband so it'll be perfect. Let's meet at 8'o clock, my husband will be free by then." Jungkook said. I nodded and he gave me important papers and my schedule. We then continued to work and soon it was time for us to get off of work.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I told my boss that it would be great if we could meet at 8'o clock at my son's favorite place. He agreed and I left to my office. I called Bangchan so I could inform him.

*On call*

Me: "Hello Bangchan, my boss wants us to eat dinner with him and Eunwoo."

Bangchan: "What time? I'll get ready with Eunwoo."

Me: "It's a 8, I'll ask if we can wear comfortable clothes. Please make time for it and act like my husband." I pleaded.

Bangchan: "Don't worry, I'll do it. Now go ask about our clothes. I'll be finished with work around 7. " I sighed in relief.

Me: "Ok, I'll see you at my place. Come pick us up will you."I said  and heard a hum as his response.

*Call ended*