chapter 18.

*Ms. Kim's pov.*

I was going to ask Jungkook what size the outfits were since I was a bit smaller than his sister. Untill I heard him speak. "How much I miss them already. I even miss my baby bunny." He said. I knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard and walked in. "Eomma, I was about to take you the clothes. Here you go." He handed me both of the outfits and went out.

I walked in silence thinking to myself why would he say baby bunny if "he doesn't have a child. What if the cousins baby is his baby?" I questioned myself. "That must be it, no wonder he has 2 bosses." I said in my mind and found my husband taking a shower.

We both then went out with the clothes that were given to us. "It fits us perfectly!" I said as my husband nodded. We both walked out of the room and saw everyone else make the table setting their food down. "Eomma your here, we're about to start eating so please sit down. " Jungkook said. I saw my son come from downstairs and I greeted him.

"Good morning Tae, breakfast is almost ready. Let's sit down their just getting each other to sit at the table." I said my son responded. "Alright, let's sit down and wait." He said and I smiled.

*Jungkooks pov." 

After I gave Eomma and appa their clothes I helped set the table. "Eomma your here, we're about to start eating so please sit down." I said and she smiled. We were almost done setting the table up until Tae came. Eomma greeted him and they sta at the table with the younger ones.

"Alright everyone lets sit down, Changbin come over here." He came over and sat next to me.  We prayed like we usually did and started to eat. I picked up my chopsticks and started to eat until I felt a stinging pain on my arm. I ignored it and had a burning sensation on the hit Wonho did on me.

I started trembling making my chopsticks fall. Bangchan looked at me, as he sat on my right side.  He picked them I'm and washed them for me and brought me a fork instead. "Kookie, your in pain aren't you? Take it slow will you, your stiches will be open. Your almost healed anyways. I'll give you some medicine." He went to the kitchen and got me pain Killers.

Eomma looked at my trembling body. "Sweetie are you ok? Your trembling. Did something happen?" She said in a concerned tone. I looked up and gave her a weak smile. "Ah... Yes I'm fine. Im just overworked." I said. Bangchan came to me with the medicine and made me swallow it.

Hyunjin looked at me in concern. "You don't seem so we'll, you look very pale." He wishpered to me "I got a recent injury on my arm and near my ribs, I'm fine it just hurts a bit." I wishpered and covered my ribs with my left arm. "Alright, don't over do it." He said and went back to eating.

He then helped Changbin eat his breakfast. We finally finished eating breakfast and Eomma asked me for my number. I gave it to her and we bid our goodbyes. We continued searching for the targets weak points until we finished looking for the information.

We then went on to following him for a day and end up where ever he went last. I walked up to the target in a sexy outfit which i was forced to look like a girl. I then took them to a secret place where evryone else was hiding.

We were in an old building that was farming a deep alleyway. "Sexy, let's play here tonight." I said suductively touching his lips. I took my finger off as he started to touch my waist and kiss my neck. "Stay strong, this will get done soon." I said in my head.

He pulled me to his lap as I sat on him he started to undress himself. He then kissed me roughly and deepend it with his tounge. I moaned making him think I liked it."Baby, you like it don't you? Let's go further."

He grabbed my hair and pulled it back making me feel in pain. He then threw me on the ground as he pulled out his dick. He walked closer to me and shoved my head on his dick making me gag. He kept making my head go forward and backwards. 

"Ah~ you feel so good~" he said. I pushed him to the ground as I took out my gun. "Guys come out, we have more of his guys coming." I instructed. I heard other footsteps coming from the entrance. "Get into position, we have guest here." I said. We looked at the entrance and saw about 20 guards.

"Alright, I want 4 of you to take the right side and the rest of us will take the left. Jungkook I want you to kill the boss and do it the way you want it to." Bangchan said. We all heard his command and the guards ran to us we all started to attack, as I took the boss from the ground. I picked him up and threw him down making him bleed from his head.

I then hovered over him and punched him. He then kicked me making me fall back. I then picked myself up and shot him. Repeatively shooting him untill a blood of pool surrounded him. The others looked at me as soon as they finished killing the guards.They were all covered in blood and blood surrounded them.

"Looks like we finished the first job, we'll need the next job finished in a few days. I miss my babies already." I pouted while everyone laughed.  "Alright let's head go Daegu next, I suspect we will kill the target in less then four days." Bangchan said. I smiled. " Yay! Let's head tommorow, I want to kill someone else to blow some steam off. Let's head somewhere full of gangster." I said insisting.

They nodded and we headed in the van. We found a gangster and left me to kill them myself. After I finished killing the gangster, we headed home to clean up and start packing for tomorrow's trip.