chapter 35

*authors pov.*

Jungkook got ready for dinner that was planned by Taehyung. Little did he know, Taehyung was going to confess to him. Soon it was time for Taehyung to pick up Jungkook. Taehyung knocked on the door and saw Seok. "Hello, you must be here for the boss." Seok said. Taehyung nodded and Seok called Jungkook down. Then both Taehyung and Jungkook walked to the car after biding their goodbye. Taehyung then drove to the restaurant and they got taken to their reservation.

They talked for a bit untill Taehyung decided to confess. "Jungkook, I don't know how to say this but... Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung said looking down. Jungkooks eyes widened, "I've never thought you'd say that first... Of course I'll be your boyfriend." Jungkook said in excitement. Taehyung stood up and Jungkook hugged him. Tae smashed his lips onto Jungkook making the kiss deeper.  They soon pulled their faces apart making them pant.

On the other hand Bangchan was with Jimin and Haru talking. Soon Bangchan got a call from his friends place at the bar, "The butterflies of hell." Bangchan answered the call.

*On the call*

Bangchan: "Hello suga, how are you?" Bangchan asked curiously.

Suga: "I'm fine but the guy you told me that was coming never came to me. Right now I'm running out of employees and I was wondering if that guy can come over." Suga asked.

Bangchan: "He didn't go over? Well I dont know what he'll say, I can call him to see if he wants. Im really sorry your losing employees, I'll try to help out a bit if I can." Bangchan said.

Suga: "Please call him, I need him here if he accepted the job." Suga pleaded.

Bangchan: "I'll call him right now, I'll send him over if he says yes."  Bangchan said.

Suga: "I'm really thankful for this, call me when your done." Suga said.

*Call ended*

Bangchan then called Jungkook and Jungkook answered.

*Taehyung pov.*

I was hugging Jungkook untill his phone rang. He said sorry about the phone call and looked at the ID caller. He quickly answered it. "Hello... I'm sorry I didn't check that place out. The owner is running out of employees? I'll take the Job, tell him I'll be there in 2 hours." Jungkook said nodding his head he took a napkin and shuffled around and found a pen.

He started to write down an address or information. "Get my stuff there leave him with Haru while you drop the things off. Tell the boss to wait for me in the changing room to discuss with me for a bit. Alright bye" Jungkook said and ended the call. "I'm so sorry for that call, I just got informed that my boss wants me to be at work since he's losing employees. I actually have to go now babe, I'll see you on Monday." Jungkook said and kissed me.

He grabbed his stuff and he pecked my lips one more time before leaving. I asked for the waitress and I paid. I left the restaurant and went home.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I left Taehyung and I headed to a bus stop. I looked at the address that Bangchan gave me and looked at my purse. I saw all the makeup and earrings I had to see what would go with the outfit the boss would drop off for the shoot. I then got on the bus and headed to the agency, "the butterflies of hell" I then got there and headed inside. I was leaded to the changing room by a guy that was waiting for me.

He had make-up and an outfit from set. "You look real nice, would you help me out cutie." I said and the guy smiled. "Of course babe, let's head to the changing room first the boss is waiting for you." The guy said. I smiled and I saw a man covered in tattoos waiting for me. "Your finally here, hurry up and change. As you change, I want you to start modeling as soon as you can." The boss said.

I started to get undress and saw my bag. I grabbed the clothes that were given and heard the boss speak. I nodded as I understood the job. "I don't mind, I am new at this but I learn quick. Bangchan also tells me that you need help with employees, I can call a few of my friends and they can work for you. Just give me 5 minutes and I'll have 4  people here in 30 minutes." I said and started to call people.

I first called Jessi and then Hwasa, I then got Hyunjin and Seungmin to come. I knew that I can't risk Seungmins' beauty as much so I asked him to be a a model for today. They all came with outfits that were given and came to the changing room. "Jessi and Hwasa, you already know what to do. Seungmin and Hyunjin, I want you guys to be model's for tonight. This is my one and only favor, please do it for me." I explained.

Hwasa and Jessi then got ready as the boss told them when they can head up the stage. They nodded and left on his que. Hyunjin nodded as Seungmin stuck to me, hugging me like it was his last time. "Don't worry, it's only for tonight. If you get tired just tell me and I'll take over for you. You can come and sleep here and wait for me. Hyunjin get ready, I need to put earrings on you and fix your hair a bit. Seungmin please baby, do it for me. You'll get alot of money in the end and you can use it as you want." I said and he let go.

They then started to change and I started to help them with the final touches. Hyunjin then got the que from the boss to leave and started modeling. Seungmin then left me and the boss alone. "Thank you for having your friends here, I'm really thankful for you. I owe you one, I how that you work for me from now on." My boss said. I nodded and started to do my work.

I started to model and cameras started to form around me, Hwasa and Jessi.