chapter 21

*Taehyung's pov.*

I woke up and did my morning routine, I headed out to one of my friends place. Once I got there I got greeted by him. "Do you mind if I invite a friend? He's been asking for some assistance lately and wants me to do something with him. Do you mind?" J-hope said.

"Sure, I don't mind. You can call them here. I'll help out if you need any assistance." I said and smiled. "Let me call them first. He has a child so he'll have to bring him." J-hope said.

*J-hope pov.*

I called Jungkook and was going to talk about the question he asked me about yesterday.

*On call*

Me:"Hey, you can come over today. You can bring my nephew and your sister today."

Jungkook: "Ok, I'll bring them over. I'll bring y/n and her boyfriend. Their inseparable and Jimin isn't letting me go." He said groaning.

Me: "Stop complaining, you were like that too when you were around me. You were clingy. Now start driving here, I miss my nephew." I pouted

Jungkook: "Ok, I'll see you there. Be ready and grab snacks for Jimin he's been craving things lately."

Me: "Bye sunshine, see you soon."

*Call ended*

"He's going to be here soon, let's talk a bit untill they come. I hope you don't mind having a few people come." I said apologizing. "I said it's fine, it's good to meet new people." He said and smiled. We then talked for a bit untill Jungkook came over. I heard a knock on the door.

I walked towards the door and saw Jungkook carrying a little bunny. I hugged them. I saw y/n and a guy with her. "Hi guys, come inside. I've missed you guys! It's been a while." I said walking them towards the couch.

"We've been wanting to visit you for a while but I never knew when you were going to be free. Instead I've been visiting Lisa and Jisoo for a while." Jungkook said. "Hobi, you got any snacks? I'm craving some mochis right now." Jimin pouted. "I have some snacks, I even got your favorite. I'll go get them." I said standing up.

"No hyung I'll go get them, I know where you keep them anyways." Jungkook said. "Do as you like." I said. I then realized that I forgot about Taehyung. He was sitting at the table with some dessert.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I walked towards the kitchen and saw somone familiar. I paused as their head lifted up and looked at me. "Hello sir, I didn't expect to see you here." I said. I walked towards the fridge and took out the mochi's and a drink for Jimin. "I didn't know hobi hyung knew you." Taehyung said. "We actually met during college, he was my boyfriend's friend." I said.

His eyes widened. "Who was your boyfriend?" He asked. Tears started to form. "His name is Kim Namjoon." I said. I walked away from the kitchen and wiped my tears. I then gave Jimin his mochis and drink. "Hobi hyung, why is my boss here?" I asked. "He came to talk for a bit, he's going to help us find you a house." I froze into Place.

"Kookie, we'll get this done quick. He'll be gone soon." I looked at Jimin munching on his mochis. "It's not that... he asked about Namjoon." I said cracking up. "What! No, kookie you know he's alive.." Hobi said grabbing my hands. "W-what? Mrs and Mr.Kim told me he died in an accident." I stuttered.

"They hated you, I know where he is. I can take you to him, but he doesn't know about your son." Hobi said. "I can't tell him about his son, Eunwoo already has a father figure." Hobi pause and everything went silent. "Who is it?" Hobi asked. "It's Bangchan, he said that he'd be fine with it. He acts like Eunwoos' father and he loves him as much as I love the baby." I said.

"Can we stop taking about that, I need more space for me and my own baby. Let's talk about the houses." Jimin said. "Fine, this will be easy. I actually own some houses and I can let you live there. Just choose the one you want and I'll let you have it." Hobi said. "I'll offer some of my own houses as well" Taehyung said walking to us.

"That would be wonderful. We need to move out quick since I have people wanting to destroy my family." I said. We went and looked at the houses and saw the perfect one. "Wow~ Oppa this house is super pretty and big. We could use the space since we all live together." Y/n said. "She's right Kookie it's the perfect house." Jimin said.

"I think we'll choose this house, please let us move into this house. We'll be very thankful." I said bowing. "Alright, you can have this place. You can move in whenever you can." Taehyung said. "Thank you, I'm glad you helped us today." I said. "I have to leave, I hope you enjoy it. Here's the key, take care of it for me." Taehyung handed me the key and left.

Me and hobi hyung talked for a while and went home. We then got home and bid our goodbye to I.N since his mother would be worried. We then packed our clothes and then went to sleep.