chapter 11

*Jungkooks pov.*

I got back to my paperwork and soon work was finished. I headed out to a whiny Jimin that looked murderous. "Did boss send you the information?" He said as he bit his lips. " Of course he did, he did this for you and now I have to kill a guy or do you want to kill him as well? " I said smirking.

" I'll kill him but I'll torture them slowly just the way I like it." He said bit wasting time and licked his lips. "Whatever, as long as you blow steam off and your not mad I'm glad." I said and smiled.

We then headed to our first location with a carry criminal. Since Jimin couldn't really run, I had to run for him and catch the guy. I made him pass out and threw him over my shoulders. I carried him to the car and threw him in the back. We went to our next location and saw the target killing someone.

Jimin slowly creeped behind him and made him pass out. I took the unconscious body and threw it in the back of the car where the first target was. I drove to an old warehouse where I used to kill my targets when I was pregnant. I took the body's out and tied them to chairs while Jimin took out his favorite knife and a random whip.

They slowly started to wake up and saw us. They started to scream for is tk let them go by Jimin stabbed the guy on the shoulder.

*Taehyung's pov.*

I was waiting for Jungkook to come out of the building so I could follow them and see them kill these targets. Suddenly both of them came out and started to talk and headed to a car. I got in my car and followed them until we got to an old warehouse.

I got out and saw Jungkook carry to men on his shoulders. He threw them on chairs and ties them up. Jimin grabbed a knife and a whip. Their targets started to yell. Suddenly Jimin stabbed one of them on the arm and started to laugh.

"Aish, how long has it been since I killed someone so slowly? 7 years, no I think it was 4 years ago. Aish, I'm enjoying you scream in pain."  He said in a maniacally way. I continued to watch untill Jungkook grabbed another knife and cut open a guys neck. I smirked.

So he's really murderous. " Ahh~ feels good, it has been a while since we killed someone hyung. Boss is so mean he doesn't give us jobs anymore. " He said pouting.  Blood gushed out of the guys neck. "Hurry up and finish your target already hyung. " Jungkook said." Aish shut up, I wanna enjoy it." Jimin said smirking

" Should we just stab him and leave him? I'm too tired for this already. " Jimin said. " Just stab him already we got blood all over us. " Jungkook said. I looked at him and licked my lips. He was wearing transparent clothes.

"Aish he's making me horny." I said mumbling. "Hyung you heard somone speak? " Jungkook said. "Yes I did, Come out!" Jimin yelled.  I walked towards them and saw blood covered on them. "It seems like you also kill people, we have something in common." I said.

" Boss what are you doing here?"  Jimin asked. "I was planning on killing those guys you just killed but you killed them for me so I'm thankful." I sad lying. "Really, well we're to clean this mess up first."  Jungkook said.

They were slowly cleaning up the mess they made and disposed the body. Blood was still on the ground and on the weapons they had used. They grabbed a piece of cloth and cleaned their weapons. soon after got a bucket of water and strated to clean the floor.

Jungkook was on his knees facing me, "ahh~ what a nice view of a big ass." I said mentally. He soon faced me and cleaned the blood that was around me. His shirt was lose enough so I could see his chest.

After they cleaned up the mess, we bid our goodbyes and went home.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I was heading home with Jimin but I noticed he was too quietly. I looked over my shoulder and saw him sleeping peacefully. "It's going to be a wild pregnancy with him being this moody." I said out loud

He couldn't hear me but he smiled as he rubbed his belly. "This baby is going to be as cute as me." He said whispering to himself. I laughed a bit. "If your giving birth to the child, obviously it's going to be like you." I Said whispering back.

Once we got there, I picked him up and took him to our room. I placed him on the couch and started to undress him."s-stop." I stopped moving my hands. I continued to take his shirt off. "s-stop, stop...P-please." Jimin had tears in his eyes. What's wrong with him? "Hyung, wake up." I said.

I shook him a little. He woke up and hugged me. "Kookie I have the worst dream ever." He said sobbing loudly. "Hyung, I was changing you and you started crying.... What happened to you that night? " I said worriedly. "Kookie... The customer seemed like a nice guy so he choose me and we went to a room. Once we got there he started to get horny.. I noticed and went to the bathroom." More tears started to form up in his eyes.

"Hyung, he forced himself on you didn't he?" I said. "Of course he did, he technically rapped me. He left me pregnant and alone... " he said. He shoved his head on my tummy. "Look we can go through this, you don't need him and stop thinking about it and let it go." I said.

"Ok, I'm going to get changed. My shirts full of blood and it stinks. " He said and laughed.

After he changed, I went in and changed. After changing, we both fell asleep.