chapter 38

*authors pov.*

Jungkook gave Suga the address and told Jimin that the guy that got him pregnant wanted to see him and the baby. Jimin agreed and waited to see the father. He waited and ate his favorite food with his favorite tea.

Soon Suga arrived and knocked on the door revealing Seok. "Hello sir, you must be the one my boss said to let in. Please come in, they will be down in a minute." Seok said and lead Suga to the living room. Jungkook wen to Jimins' room and told him that the father of the baby was here. Jimin slowly started to get up and walked downstairs with Jungkook helping him.

Suga stood up and bowed. "Hi I'm Yoongi, you can call me Suga. It's nice meeting you." Suga said and Jimin nodded. "It's nice meeting you too Suga, well I'm Jimin as you know and I'm the mother of your child." Jimin said and sat down. "I'm so sorry I made you pregnant, can I make it up to you?" Suga asked. Jimin nodded. "It's ok, I've been wanting children for a while now. You can repay me by being with me." Jimin said.

Sugas' eyes widened. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. "I'm saying that you should be my boyfriend. It's fine if you don't want to, I don't even know you that well." Jimin said and smiled. Eunwoo ran to him and sat on his lap. Hugging Jimin and the baby. Eunwoo kissed Jimin and giggled. "How did you sleep? Did noona start giving I.N kisses?" Jimin asked. Eunwoo nodded. "Those nasty kids, I'll kill him one day." Jungkook said and ran upstairs.

"I'm tired, can I sleep with you Uncle Chimmy?" Eunwoo asked. "Of course, go to sleep you little baby. I have to talk to an uncle right now." Jimin said and Eunwoo shoved his head into Jimins' neck. He slowly drifted to sleep. "I'll be with you, I'll even spend time with you so I can get to know you better." Suga said and Jimin smiled. "I'm glad, thank you for accepting my request. I should go, I'm feeling tired myself. It was nice meeting you Kitty." Jimin said and got up with Eunwoo in hand.

Suga blushed. "It was nice meeting you too Jimin, call me when you want, I'll come over to see you." Suga said. Jimin hugged suga. "I have to go back to work, I'll see you later." Suga said and broke the hug. Jungkook came back downstairs. "Boss I need to get to my shift, can you wait for me? I just need to bid my goodbye to someone. "Sure I'll wait outside, I'll see you guys later." Suga said and went outside to wait for Jungkook.

Jungkook went to Haru and his kids. Suho was sleeping while his older sister, Aiko, played with her doll. "Haru I'm leaving to work, I'll see you guys tomorrow morning. Bye Aiko I'll play with you tommorow, be a good girl ok." Jungkook said and Aiko nodded. She laughed and Haru and Jungkook bid their goodbye. Jungkook went out of their house and walked to Sugas' car. Jungkook went in and they drove to the agency.

Once they go there Jungkook covered his face with a mask and wore make-up. After wearing his makeup, he put on extensions and feminine clothes so he could look different. His feminine body was perfect for disguising himself as a girl. He put on earrings and went on stage with heel's making the crowd go in shock as well as the staff that helped him. "Who I that? They have such a beautiful look." A person said.

"She's got a curvy perfect body and perfect skin, she'll make this place go wild with the other companies!" A girl said and started to clap. People started to yell at the same models. More paparazzis' and writer's came in and yelled at them compliments. Soon the models split into different sets bringing more attention by the different themes and posses.

Jessi got pulled by a man and so did Hwasa. They both ended up in the same photoshoot. Jungkook got pulled by a strong man and got taken the a different room. "Start modeling, we will have a special quest soon." Jungkook looked at the man that came. He looked innocent, probably early in his twenties. He was tall and had light brown hair with green eyes, his skin pale white and earrings on his ear and had a soft colored clothes.

He was leaded with 2 men behind him. He sat down infront of Jungkook and stared at him. "What am I supposed to do here? There's only one person here modeling with a dark concept, there's nothing good about the shoot it looks bad." The kid said. Jungkook continued to model as cameras started to flash again, and the kid looked at him longer. The kid tried to figure him out and saw his beauty. "This model is beautiful, what's their name?" The kid asked. "He's know as "el principe de las mariposas" he made a bar really popular by his name. He is here to help you figure out beauty." The Dad said. 

"What? His beauty?" The kid said and looked down. He blushed. "Son, he's as beautiful as an angel. There's no other person like him." The Dad said. Jungkook got off of the stage ad walked up to the kid with brown hair. The kid got up and was slightly shorter than Jungkook. "Hello, you must be the special quest. You are very handsome for a young man" Jungkook said and the kid blushed harder.

"Thank you, you are very beautiful yourself. You look good in the outfit and the theme goes along with you." The kid said and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at the kid and kissed his cheek. "Kook, we are done with the shoot. Let's check on them and reshoot if we have to tommorow. For now go back to the main stage and model a different theme." A staff said and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook then went back to the main stage leaving the kid there and started to model. He could still feel the kids eyes looking at him. He ignored it and soon their shift ended. All 3 Jungkook, Hwasa and Jessi, were all in the same room changing.

"I'll be heading out to the grocery store, I'm thinking of keeping on the extensions untill I get home, I'll see you guys later." Jungkook said. "Yeah we'll see you later, next time can you make nice makeup that suits us and can help our skin? I don't want to continue doing a routine before wearing make up." Hwasa said. "Ok, I'll make it later today. Do you want anything else so I can make it?" Jungkook asked and they both shook their head.

"Ok, I'll see you later. Bye noona's." Jungkook said and left to the grocery store. He then bought groceries and waited for the bus. He waited for a bit and felt eyes on him. He looked around and saw nothing. Once he was off guard his vision started to get blurry and be passed out.