chapter 12

*Jungkooks pov.*

I woke up later then usual and felt Jimins' hands around my waist. I felt tired so I started to go back to sleep untill my baby came in and jumped on us. "Good morning Eomma." He said kissing my cheeks. "Good morning baby, are you hungry?" I Said as he nodded.

I got up and went to he bathroom to do my routine. I came out with my most comfortable clothes and started cooking breakfast. "Baby come here breakfast is ready." I said as he ran towards the dinning table. " These Waffles are delicious Eomma!"

He said happily. I went to the fridge and grabbed banana milk for the both of us. "Here drink your banana milk baby." I said. He took it and opened it. He slowly started eating and drinking his drink.

After he finishes breakfast, I saw sleepy Jimin and a sleepy princess with bed hair. I laughed. "You two are exactly the same. Go do your routine and come eat breakfast." They both headed to the bathroom and came back to eat their breakfast.

I got ready to head out with a my luggage since I was going out for my mission.  "Eomma, I'm going to miss you." Eunwoo said. "Aww don't miss me as much. I'll be back next week with some gift and sweets, and you have uncle Chimmy and noona." I said smiling. He hugged me as I hugged his little body. "I can't believe your 4 years old already." I said to him.

"I'm a big boy, and I will stay with uncle and noona untill you come back." He said crossing his arms. "Take care of uncle Chimmy since he's pregnant, I have to go or appa will be mad." I said and bid my goodbye.

I started driving towards bangchans' building and soon entered to see him ready with the team. We go into our vans and strated our first trip to Busan. Me, bangchan, Lee know, han, and hyujin all came in the same van while the rest of the team headed in the other van. We started to talk a little since it was a long ride.

We talked about random things until I got a call. I looked at all of them and signaled them to be quiet. "It's my boss, be quiet.he must want something." I said and the van got quiet.  Is answered the call.

*On call*

Me: "Hello boss, do you need anything?" I said putting my finger on my lips.

Taehyung: "Ahh yes, I need you to be my fake partner so my parents don't get mad at me. Can you do it?" My eyes widened.

Me: "It depends sir, I'm actually leaving Seoul and heading somewhere else for some family business." I said.

Taehyung: "Where to? I'll see if you can make it there." He said.
My phone was on speaker and  bangchan nodded.

Me: "I'm heading to Busan and Daegu, my family is staying with me there." I said.

Taehyung: "I'm heading there as well, I think you can make it. Would you do it only for a day? Please do it as a favor and for work." He said. I looked at my bangchan and he nodded.

"How much time?" He said mouthing.

Me: "I'll do it but it depends on how long it'll take. My brothers are going to be mad if I leave their side for too long."

Taehyung: "Don't worry it'll only take 30 minutes. You can leave  your brothers place after." I smiled and look at bangchan.

Me: "Ok send me the address and when you want me there."

Taehyung: "Ok, thank you Jungkook." He said.

*Call ended*

" Looks like we'll be in Busan for a bit." Bangchan Said. "Why did you tell him that we were your brothers? You could've said cousins atleast." Hyujin said. "Aish shut up, I rather say brothers since you technically are my brothers unlike Kai. Stop being so sassy Hyujin, your just like Jimin." I said.

"What?! Don't you dare call me sassy, I wanna beat this bitch up right now." He said and started to jump towards me. Suddenly they held him back and calmed him down."We're finally at the mansion! Gosh I missed this place so much!" I said and hopped out of the car.

"We all missed this place didn't we? This is were we all first meet together like this when we were trainees." Felix said. "Yeah, this place is full of memories." I said. We all entered the mansion and headed to our separate room. We started to unpack and headed to sleep.

Once we all were awake Felix, Lee know, bangchan and I decided to make breakfast. We made pancakes, eggs and many more delicious food. We all sat down and started to eat our breakfast. I got a text message and saw the information my boss had sent me.

I spoke up. "Guys, my boss wants me to meet him at 3 p.m so he'll come pick me up. Please pretend to be my brothers while he's here." I said and they nodded their heads. "Let's talk about our target, we still have to find his location so that might take a while. We also have to find out his weak points and plan the perfect time." Bangchan Said.

"Hyung, me and changbin will find out his weak points" Felix said. "Great idea, you guys can start figuring out his weak points and do a background check. You'll be with Seungmin and I.N." bangchan Said. " Me, and the rest will look for the location  start tracking him down. I'll send 2 of you to follow him around."

He added, we all nodded our heads and finished breakfast. We started to get lazy and got used to being there again. We needed groceries so me, Lee know and Hyunjin headed to the store near the corner.

We wore our masks and went in to buy groceries. We started to buy vegetables and some meat suddenly Hyunjin went to the snack section and brought a bunch of snacks. "No Hyunjin put the snacks back and only grab 3." I said scolding him.

"No! I want the snacks!" He said pouting at me. "Hyunjin put them back, we'll grab some cake later and an Americano for you." I said. He smiled and took out 3 snacks. He took the rest back and came back. He smiled at me.

"Minho, let's go get some spices and noodles. Well need it for the meat." I said and we all headed there. (Minho- Lee know) we started to look for the spices and I came across somone familiar, it was my boss Taehyung.

I pulled them close to me and whispered to them. "My boss is here now act like my siblings and behave or you won't eat cake." I said. They pouted. "Stop pouting you two. Let's grab the ingredients, we still have to grab the coffee and the dessert."  I said and they smiled.

My boss walked up to me. "I see your here buying groceries as well." He said and smiled. "Yes, I'm actually here with my brothers. Minho and Hyunjin." I said and they both greeted him. "I didnt know you had siblings." He said. "Really, I have more at home actually and we're here to buy food for the family." I said.

"I'll let you buy your groceries and meet you later, I'll pick you up so please wear something nice." He said smiling. "Alright, it's no problem. Well see you later." I said and he left. I look back and see the two of them bickering. "What are you two talking about? Stop murmuring and let's pay or no dessert." I said and payed.

We headed to a coffee shop and bought coffee for everyone. We bought our favorite dessert and payed for it and went home.