chapter 23

*Jungkooks pov.*

Me and Jimin were watching the movie untill Hobi hyung walked in with the spare key. "Hey sunshines! I'm here to pick you guys up. Let's go the driver is waiting for us." Hobi said excitedly like always. "Ok. Hyung you seem a lot more excited today, is that because your seeing the baby or Namjoon?" Jimin asked curiously.

"It's for both, I miss the baby and Namjoon Hyung." He took Eunwoo from my arms. I went to the kitchen and grabbed 2 bottles of banana milk and Eunwoos' favorite almond bread. "Princess, me, Chimmy and Eunwoo are going somewhere! Have fun on your date with I.N !" I yelled as my goodbye. "Thank you Oppa!! See you later!" She yelled back.

I went to the car and got into the car and saw everyone else waiting for me. We then drove off to Namjoon's place. On the way Eunwoo woke up. "Eomma I'm hungry." Eunwoo pouted. "I have some banana milk and your favorite almond bread. Now eat up, we're almost at a special place." Eunwoo nodded and started to eat.

As soon as we got there, Eunwoo finished eating. Hobi then got out of the car with Jimin making me wait. They both then came back for me and Eunwoo saying it was ok to go in. I carried Eunwoo and took him to the entrance where I saw my ex boyfriend, Namjoon. "J-jungkook, I can't believe you actually here a-after 4 years... I-i missed you so much. "

Namjoon ran up to me and hugged me. I started to cry on his embrace leaving Eunwoo in between us. "I-i missed you too, Joonie... Your parents t-told me that you died in an accident and I couldn't see you afterwards." I sobbed my eyes out. "They didn't want us to be together, they wanted me to marry someone else instead of you. I'm so sorry I couldnt find you, I've been looking for years."

I smilled. We walked up to the living room and we all sat down. "Joonie, I want you to meet my son Eunwoo." Namjoon smiled at him. "So who's his father? He looks so much like you." He questioned me. I stayed in silence thinking of someone that could be his fake father for his cover.

"Who's his father? Did he leave you or something?" He added making me stay quiet. I decided that I was going to tell the truth. "Well the truth is your his father, but since you left me I made someone else his supposed to be father."

"What?! You're lying to me. We only did it once and you got pregnant? Wait... Did we use protection that night?" He looked at me confused. "No we didn't, you were drunk and did it. You were needy." I responded to him looking down. "Well our son grew up as beautiful as you. I don't want to disturb your life by being his father any more since you might have someone in your life that you love." Namjoon had a sad expression.

"I have no one in my life yet, they have all looked away from me and thought diffrently of me since I have Eunwoo. I don't want to ruin your love life, you might even be married since your handsome."  I flashed my bunny smile at him. "I am actually married, my husband and I actually plan on having a beautiful child soon." He responded.

"I see, I hope he has a fine pregnancy. I hope to meet him one day." I said making him happy. "Thank you, you will be able to meet him whenever you like. I can ask him to come down and you can meet him." He asked getting up to go get him. "Please do as you like, this is your house." I insisted.

Namjoon went up the stairs and brought a handsome older man with him. His skin was pale as he was tall and had plumpy pink lips. I opened my mouth in shock. "Wow, your husband is so handsome. This family is going to be only of beautiful people." I said. "Oh thank you. My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. It's a pleasure meeting you."  Namjoon's husband took out his hand.

I stood up and shook his hand. "It's a pleasure meeting you too. My name is Jeon Jungkook, this is my son Eunwoo, and my friend Jimin." I said presenting them. "Eomma, this uncle is very beautiful." He said grabing Jin's leg. "Don't do that Eunwoo, it's disrespectful to others." I took Eunwoos' hand a backed him away and bowed.

"I'm so sorry about my son, he just thinks your really beautiful. Your like an angel." I said bowing. "No need to be sorry, I'm actually ok with it. I love kids a lot." He took out his hand and Eunwoo grabbed it. Jin then picked him up and kissed his forehead. We sat down and started to talk for a bit untill he brought a topic up. "Your son is very beautiful, his father must be very handsome."

Jin said. I looked down not knowing what to say. "Well about his father, he's actually your husband." I said as I saw Jin being shocked. "My husband's the father, how didn't I know about this Namjoon?" Jin said. He looked at Namjoon wanting an answer. "Actually I just found out today, I didn't know ethier." I looked at Jimin and saw that he disappeared.

I wishpered to Eunwoo. "Go look for uncle Chimmy and hobi, he just be in the bathroom or somewhere. He can get hurt. We don't want that to happen to Uncle Chimmy now do we?" Eunwoo shook his head side to side. Eunwoo then walked away and went to look for them. "Well to be honest, I do have a secret I can't tell. It's too big to be exposed by the name of Jeon." I said and scratched my nape.

"That's ok. I'm actually ok with it. I'm just surprised that he had a son with you. So does he have a father now?" Jin asked. "Well not an official father but someone that acts like his father.  His name is bang chan, he's his father figure and my boss." I said scared. "I see, I do Hope your child is getting a real father soon." Namjoon said.

"I feel like you forgot something we used to do when we used to date. Do you perhaps remember what we used to do?" I looked at him as his eyes grew wide. "Do you mean singing the song we made together?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head. "What about the song? Do you sing it?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I sang it while I was pregnant and when Eunwoo he was crying. It made me sad singing it so I cried everytime because your parents told me you died in an accident. It was the last thing we did together." I started to cry a bit. "My parents didn't like you, but I loved you a lot. I'm so sorry they lied to you and you suffered alot with out me." Namjoon patted my back to comfort me.

"It's ok, I just hope we can be in touch so I can visit you guys often. I hope to meet your child." I smiled. Eunwoo ran to me with Jimin and Hobis' hand. "Eomma look, I found Uncle Chimmy and Hobi! They were in a place full of flowers." Eunwo smilled.