chapter 42- the end

*Jungkooks pov.*

We watched some Tom and Jerry with Jimin since it was his favorite show to watch with Eunwoo. Taehyung started to rub my thigh and touched my dick. He slid his hands down to my dick and started to play with me.

I bit my lip and tried not to let out a moan. I grabbed his hand and took it out of my pants, I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Eunwoo, me and appa are going to do something. We will be right back." I said and Eunwoo nodded. I then dragged Taehyung to the bathroom. "What do you think your doing? We can't do things like this in front of our kid. Babe you need to wait, go watch porn or something, just don't have sex with me." I said.

"But babe I'm horny, I can't have sex with you anymore. Let's do it one more time, I just can't let you go when daddy's hard. You feel so good that I want to fuck you every night." Tae said and licked his lips. "How can I watch porn? Your way better than watching porn, I just wanna feel you." He said and grabbed my waist. "Go jerk off or something, watch porn when your horny but don't have sex with me. If I feel horny I'll just deal with it myself, now get out I wanna take a shower." Said

He let go and pulled my shirt off. "You know, I couldn't take my eyes off of you when you were shirtless. You looked too sexy I wanted to throw you in bed and fuck you as hard as I could." Taehyung said with an agressive voice. He pulled my pants down and thrusted in his dick. He started to thrust into me as water hit our skin. His white shirt was now see through and I could see his chest. His tounge explored every inch of my mouth. "Agh~ not too hard, I won't be able to keep up~" I said and moaned.

*(´-﹏-';) I don't even know what's wrong with my life. I'm sorry I can't spell.*

*Authors pov.*

A few months went by and it was finally time Jimin was giving birth. It was early November and it was getting colder day by day. His baby girl, Byeol, made both Suga and Jimin together. Jimin had moved out of the house and lived with Suga, after he moved in the both got married. The newly coupled loved spending time with each other and showed so much love when it was time for Byeol to be born.

Jimin pushed and used all his strength giving birth to Byeol, he almost lost his life since he was losing a lot of blood. Luckily he was saved and they spent time at the hospital. Jungkook and Taehyung got engaged and we're soon waiting for their own child to be born. Jungkooks Grandparents are still alive and went to Jimins' wedding, they were supprised to see a man like Suga.

At first when Jungkooks Grandma meet him she disapproved. If your wondering why their approval matters it's because Jungkooks Grandparents thought of Jimin as one of their own. Jimin lost his whole family and only had his brother Bogum left. His brother wasn't in contact with him because he lives in Thailand for personal reasons. Once News of Jungkook came, he started to look for Jimin and soon found him. Bogum didn't feel confident of his brother getting married to Suga.

Soon both Jungkooks grandparents and Bogum accepted Suga. Bogum moved back to Korea and made another popular company, he and his wife both lived together and they got closer to Jungkooks family and his brother. Jin's babies were born, the twins were both a boy and a girl and had beautiful pale skin and features just like their parent's. The baby girl was named, Mi-young and the baby boy was named, Min-su.

They all stayed together most of the time and we're a while big family, a year later Jungkooks baby, Aera was born. Eunwoo started to go to school and loved his little sister. Jungkook and Taehyung got married during the winter and Jessi and Hwasa had thier own child as beautiful as a Rose and was called Alissa. Everyone that Jungkook had known were all  happy and they had a good family love.
__________________________________
I hope you enjoyed my story bunnies! Please make any recommendations and I'll make the stories. Thank you for reading this story. Please leave your opinions about the story in the comments. I hope you have a good day/night! Love you bunnies! 💜