chapter 20

*Jungkooks pov.*

"We can start looking for houses soon. I want you and my babies to live a better and comfortable life. We can move into a mansion like the one in Busan-" I was caught off again. "Kookie- argh it hurts" Jimin held his stomach. "Your cramping, it's normal." I said and he nodded.

"So this is how you felt when you were pregnant. I think it would be better, if your suggesting to move to Busan I'm not accepting." Jimin looked down. "Fine, let's not leave Seoul. We can't go back and see those assholes again. I think we can get help from j-hope." He looked at me and had tired eyes.

"Anything is fine with me, I'm tired so let's go eat first and I'll sleep." He said, I patted his back. "I'll call him right now and let him know." I said. "Ok" he said. I called him and talked that he didn't have time today. "He said he'll let me know tommorow." I said.

"Alright let's go eat, I'm done unpacking anyways. Baby wake up, let's eat." I picked Eunwoo up and touched his nose. He nuzzled his head into my neck. "Eomma I'm hungry!" Eunwoo pouted. I laughed and walked out of the room with Jimin.

We stopped when we heard laughing. Me and Jimin looked at the direction and saw y/n and I.N laughing. "Jeongin your funny as always. You should come visit more often." Y/n said. I smiled seeing them giggle and have a good time. "Princess, Jeongin let's go eat. It's time for our favorite!" I said smiling. They both ran towards the dinning room.

"How are we related, they should be my children instead." I said in my head. I handed out the food and we prayed. Then we started to eat the food and we talked for a bit. Soon after dinner, we watched a horror movie. I didn't mind watching it but i.n and Jimin suggested it.

"No, unless the baby is asleep then we can watch it." They all pouted. "But... We've been wanting to watch it. I only want to watch the romance stuff. You know I hate the killing parts." Jimin crossed his arms. Eunwoo was on my lap slowly drifting into sleep. "Ok, I'm going to put Eunwoo to bed and you guys start the movie." I picked Eunwoo up carefully and started to rock him.

"Eomma can you sing a song?" Eunwoo questioned me. "Sure, what song?" Eunwoo looked at me. "The one you used to sing me to sleep with when I was in your tummy." My eyes started to water. Soon my vision got blurry. Eunwoo then cleaned my tears and pecked my lips.

"Eomma's sad, why?" He questioned me. "Because that song is very beautiful. I'm glad you liked it." I said not telling the truth. My baby then yawned and I hummed the song in tears. After Eunwoo went to sleep I couldn't stop crying.

*Flashback 4 years ago*

I was going to college and saw my boyfriend, ?? "Hey babe, let's head to the music room? I have to complete a song and I need a bit of help." ?? said. "Sure, I wanted to practice the piano." I said and smiled at him. We both then started to walk towards the music room.

"What's the theme of the song? I mean I can come up with ideas and make your piece better."  I said. He smiled at me. "Thanks for helping me babe, I love you." ?? pecked my lips. "I love you too, Namjoon." He took out his papers and took out his ideas. "I want to go for a bit soft, but I want this song to be for the both of us that we can remember." Namjoon said.

"I was writing lyrics for myself and sing it to my family. I think it's nice enough so we can add your touches. Here, tell me what you think. We can add your touches to it and it'll be a great song." I handed Namjoon the paper and he read it. "It's really good, I think I'll just add my own touches to it. You can practice the piano for the melody." I went to the piano and started to warm up.

I took out another piece of paper with scales on it. I played randomly notes untill it sounded like the melody to the lyrics. It has a nice rythme. We then completed the song and started to practice it. We named the song "Euphoria"  we practiced it for hours untill we finally memorized it and sang it together.

Everytime we meet up at my place we sang the song and it was our song.

*Present time, Jungkooks pov.*

I wiped my tears and sat next to Jimin. He looked at me and saw my puffy red eyes. "Your crying about "him" again aren't you?" Jimin asked me. I nodded my head. "The baby asked you to sing Euphoria didn't he?" I nodded silently while tears started to form again. "Kookie don't cry, I bet he's not dead. You know how much his parents hated you."

Jimin then patted my back to comfort me. "Let's watch the movie, I don't wanna cry again. Not infront of them." I said pointing at y/n and
Jeongin cuddling. "What the fuck did I say about cuddling with my sister?" I said making i.n flinch and took his hand of y/n. "Not to touch her unless I'm her boyfriend." I.n said looking down.

"Why don't you just date my sister already? It's obvious that you two like each other."  They both looked at me and blushed. "O-oppa where did you get this idea from?" Y/n said. "You tell me how much you like and miss him every day." I looked at her. "You didn't have to say that out loud.

I.n started to blush so much that he looked like a Cherry. "Y/n would you like to be my girlfriend?" I.n asked taking her hands. "Of course I would!" Y/n said exited and kisses I.n. "Eww~ don't kiss right infront of us, your going to make me puke." Jimin said sarcastically covering his mouth.

"You're exposing me for being single right now." Jimin said. "Same here, I've been single ever since the baby bunny has been born." I said rolling my eyes. "We're never going to find the right one." Jimin said face palming himself. I joined too.

The new couple laughed at us. "Let's watch the movie it'll be fun since it's already late. Babe you wanna sleep over? It's late and you live kinda far." Y/n said. "Sure I'll stay for your cuddles."

I.N said smiling. We watched the movie and Jimin and y/n fell asleep making me and I.N take the both of them to bed. I kissed y/n's forehead. "Good night princess, sweet dreams." I went back to the room and went to sleep.