chapter 10

* Jungkooks pov*

I came out of the bathroom with Jimin and saw that Lee know went out with him. I don't think much if it since he's really caring with my baby so I went to the waiting area. A guy out of nowhere came up to us and started to talk to is about some business.

"I'm not interested at the moment, could you please leave us alone before this gets ugly. " I said and the guy got angrier. "I'll give you and your friend 40,000 dollars if you spend a night with me and a friend." I looked at jimin who wasn't feeling to good and started to yell at him.

"I'm sorry sir but we're not interested! I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come back with his son! Now leave us alone!" I looked at him and the man yelled back."You really are crazy for losing money worth so much! I'm a mafia bodyguard searching for prostitute's to suit my bosses likings!" I stayed still and looked at Jimin.

I talked in his ear, "Jimin we shouldn't accept we are here to kill the dangerous criminals not to be prostitute's again." I said and he nodded his head. " Look sir we are sorry but we can't do it. I have work later and I'm leaving town I can't help you. Now please leave our sight. " I said.

The guard kept declining untill I saw Lee know walk in with my baby. "Who the hell do you think you're yelling at?" He yelled at the man. "look man, I'm looking for prostitute's doesn't anybody understand that I'll die if I don't get one?! " He said yelling at us.

"Sir calm down, you can't come up and ask my boyfriend and my brother to be your bosses sluts. " He said and looked at us. Jimin hugged Lee know and acted as his boyfriend as I got the role of his brother. "Sorry man." He said and left us. Eunwoo then started crying and I picked him up and started rocking him back to sleep.

After that horrible discussion, we went to bangchans office and saw the people that were going to be in our group. Bangchan then gave us the details of the mission and what we were assigned to. After the meeting was over, me and Jimin stayed behind with Eunwoo and bangchan.

"We should let the baby sleep, he must be very tired." Bangchan Said. I nodded and out him down. We talked for a bit and ate the treats lee know got us. After eating, we left the office to pick
y/n up. Once she came out we went home and made dinner.

We ate our dinner and got ready to fall asleep. Jimin was going to move in with us since he really didn't stay at his place as much as he used to. We thought it was a great idea since he could sleep with me or sleep in the spare room. Jimin always choose me since I was his cuddle buddy and he didn't like sleeping alone.

We talked for a bit untill it started to rain. It wasn't as bad but later we started to hear thunder outside. We ignored it but the lights went off. We haven't had a strong storm like this in a while so I went to my princesses room and found her under the blanket.

"Princess let's go to my room. We'll cuddle with hyung and fall asleep with some movies." She nodded and I picked her up and took her to my room. I Laird her done next to Jimin and put her in tbe middle. My bed was big enough to fit the everyone since I was kinda bigg and the kids slept with me when they were younger.

We turned on the TV and watched movies. Y/n started to calm down and started to fall asleep. I was falling asleep early in the morning untill I heard crying. I got up and headed to Eunwoo. "Baby what's wrong? Are you scared?" I said. He nodded and I layed beside him.

Eunwoo could never fall asleep as long as someone sang to him. It was something he found calming so I started to sing and he feel asleep right next to me. I went to the room and placed y/n on her bed.

I headed to my room and feel asleep. I woke up and heard ruffling. I saw Jimin hugging me tight and ruffling his head on my chest. I giggled at his actions and made him let go of me. I started to get ready for work and woke Jimin up. "Hyung wake up, we need to go to work." I said shaking him lightly.

He got up and headed to the bathroom to throw up and do his routine. He finished getting dressed and ate our breakfast. I made food for the both of my babies and out it on the table with a note. I kissed their foreheads and headed to work.

"Kookie I'm so tired, my mood swings are such a bitch I wanna kill someone." He said whining. "You can kill someone after work, now stop complaining. I have to find a criminal for you to kill first." I said smirking. He smiled and thanked me.

Once we got to the office I greeted everyone and headed to my office. After I got there, I looked at the pile of papers that were needed to be done. I let out a sad sigh and got my bosses schedule and the papers that were needed to be signed.

I greeted my boss and handed him the papers. After I gave him the important papers, I headed to my office and started to do my paperwork.

*Taehyung's pov.*

Jungkook came in my office and gave me papers that were needed to be signed. I signed them and went back to doing my paperwork. I suddenly got curious to what he was doing so I looked at the camera I had near his room and heard him speaking to someone.

"Hello, boss. I need a mission to kill a close criminal." He said."mhmm, it's for Jimin. Yeah I know he's crazy but we love that side from him and you know that." He giggled. "Yes I know, send me the information of the guy. He'll kill him later tonight." I wonder where I can see this.

"You want me to kill someone else too? But boss... Fine I'll do it. I'm only killing him since Jimin is moody these days." He said and ended the call. I was confused but I was interested on how good he was at killing people. I went back to my paperwork untill my break came.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I started doing paperwork I till I remembered the favor I had to complete with Jimin. I called my boss and beard his stern voice.

*On the call*

Bangchan: "Hello, Jungkook what do you need?"

Me: "Hello boss, I need a mission to kill a close criminal."
Bangchan:"What for? Is it for Jimin?" He asked

Me: "mhmm, it's for Jimin."
Bangchan:"Aish ok, he's crazy if he wants to kill during pregnancy. He's exactly like you."

Me: "Yeah I know he's crazy but we love that side from him and you know that." I giggled.

Bangchan: "Be there with him just in case he gets hurt."

Me: "Yes I know, send me the information of the guy. He'll kill him later tonight." I smirked.

Bangchan: "Whatever, if you want me to do this I want you to kill someone too."

Me: "You want me to kill someone else too? But boss..." I got caught off by him and pouted.

Bangchan: "There's no buts, you have to do it. Jimin can kill him but it'll be dangerous." He said worried.

Me: "Fine I'll do it. I'm only killing him since Jimin is moody these days."

*call ended*