Chapter 17.

*Jungkooks pov.*

It was late in the morning and I woke up with Seungmin hugging me. "Aww~ my little baby you look super cute." I said and ruffled his hair. I looked at my phone and saw the time, 10:33 a.m. "Baby, let's get up. It's already 10:30. We need to eat breakfast and continue the mission."  We both got up and stretched.

"Hyung let's go eat breakfast, I'm hungry. " Seungmin pouted. "Alright let's go eat, we have to say bye to our guest. Baby, do you think you can come with me to my room, I think my boss is still sleeping."  I said as he nodded. We both started to walk towards my room and saw something unexpected.

*Taehyung pov.*

I woke up pretty early, it was around 10 o'clock and I got bored so I decided to snoop around the room I was in. I saw so much jewelery and make up. "This just be a girls room. There's so much light colors and decorations." I said to myself. I walked towards the bathroom in the room.

"Wow, it's even clean here. So much light colors for a bathroom. Ohh~ what is this? A picture of all of them together? They look pretty young here especially Jungkook." I said I looked down and saw that I was hard. "Fuck, I'm hard now." I said and took the picture to the bed.

I started to unzip my pants and my dick came out. "Fuck, it makes me wanna cum just by looking at him. I can't resist." I started to rub my dick. I went faster and faster untill I cumed. "Fuck that felt so good." I moaned. Somone then came in.

"Ahem, can you go masterbate somewhere else? Probably at home?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Jungkook cover someones eyes. "Please put your thing back in your pants, there's someone else here." He said and pointed at a younger guy. "I'm super sorry you had to see that."

I said and put my dick back in my pants. I put the photo next to me so it wouldn't be visible. "Can you please get out of this room? I need to change and Seungmin needs to use the bathroom." Jungkook said. I look at the younger one who's eyes are covered.

"Hyung, can you stop pressing my eyes. It hurts a lot. Can I go to the bathroom now?" The guy spoke. His voice was soft and calming. I haven't heard him speak before. "Oh~ I'm sorry baby. Let's go to the bathroom. Let me grab some clothes first." I gave a death glare at the guy next to Jungkook. He jumped back.

"Baby? He never calls anyone that before." I said in my mind. Jungkook then came towards me and grabbed some clothes. Before he could head to the bathroom, I grabbed his hand and made him sit on me. "What do you think your doing? You did the same thing last night, why do you have to do this again." I looked at him and saw him tearing up.

"What happened last night? why are you crying anyways? It was an accident." I said and he snatched my hand from his making him stand up. He headed to the bathroom with the guy.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I started to cry after he made me sit on his lap, the feeling of being a prostitute again made me sad.  "What do you think your doing? You did the same thing last night, why do you have to do this again." I said and saw Taehyung look up at me.

"What happened last night? why are you crying anyways? It was an accident." I snatched my hand away from him and walked to the bathroom with Seungmin. I took a shower while Seungmin waited for his turn. "Hyung, you know your boss is scary. He gave me a death glare and looked like he was going to kill me. Why did you start saying random things all of the sudden? You said nothing happened." Seungmin said.

I took my head out of the shower and looked at him. "He gave you a death glare? That means he doesn't like you for some reason. It was probably something I said, and I started to cry because I felt an ugly feeling by him pulling me into his lap." I said and continued taking a shower and let out a sob.

"Hyung, you should stop crying. Please take a quick shower so we can say goodbye to our guest. We have to continue our mission. I know you miss Eunwoo so let's get it done together. "Seungmin said."Alright I'm finished with my shower now go in, I'll start changing. You'll have some clothes out in a minute." I said turning off the water.

I got out with a towel around my waist and dried my hair as Seungmin went in the shower. I started to get changed and applied my skin care creams and did my routine. Seungmin then came out and put on his clothes on. He did his routine and I came out with him and my wet hair.

I still saw my boss there siting there looking at us. "What? Ohh, umm give me a second. I'll give you some clothes, you stink of alcohol and you need a shower. Please go to the bathroom and take a shower, I will drop off your clothes and a towel to dry yourself with." He got up and walked past Seungmin hitting him a bit. I signaled him to walk to me and let my boss use the shower.

"Baby, go downstairs and see if the others are awake and if they are start making them do breakfast." I said and he nodded cutely. I giggled. He then left and I dropped of some clothes in the bathroom as Taehyung was talking a shower.

After leaving him clothes, I walked out and went downstairs and saw everyone else cooking. Changbin was assigned to stay at the couch since I told him not to do anything that could open his stiches. "Looks delicious everyone, I'll go wake up our guest and make them change so we can eat together. They might have some important things to do so continue cooking pancakes and your favorite breakfast."

Everyone nodded and I headed to the guest room where the married couple were. I knocked on the door and heard a light "come in". I headed inside and saw the couple getting up. "Hello Eomma and Appa, how did you guys sleep?" I asked as they smiled.

"We loved it here, we hope we can come more often. Shall we go get changed and eat breakfast?" Eomma asked. "Of course we can do that, I'll hand Appa some clothes and Eomma I'll hand you some of my sisters clothes since she's taller than you. I hope you don't mind." I said and they nodded. "Please head to the bathroom, you may use the shower if you would like. I will be back with your clothes in a minute."

I left the room and went to my room to get the clothes. Appa was a bit taller than me. I packed some of the clothes I used when I was pregnant since they were big and comfortable. I took out an outfit for appa and toke out an outfit that I had in the closet since y/n was here when she was 16.

Her clothes made me want to go back to Seoul, "How much I miss them already. I even miss my baby bunny." I said and heard a know on the door. "Come in" I said and Eomma walked in. "Eomma, I was about to take you the clothes. Here you go." I gave her the clothes and she went out.