chapter 41

*I.n's pov.*

I was with y/n in her room watching a movie and eating snacks. I helped her with some hot water and put a heat pad on her tummy so she would feel less pain. It was similar to what my mom used to tell me what to do, instead it was my cute girlfriend. I looked next to me and I saw her crying. "Baby why are you crying? It's a horror movie not a romance movie." I said and wiped her tears.

"I just felt bad the guy got killed like that, he's so cute yet he died that early in his life." Y/n said. She started to blow her nose as I grabbed her hand. "Who's cuter me or him?" I said jealously. "Well you, cause you are very caring and your a snuggle bear." Y/n said and poked my nose. I let go of her hand and kissed her. We continued watching the movie untill we ran out of snacks.

I walked out of the to and went downstairs. "What do you think I'll do? I can't be pregnant and work like it's nothing, Kai we need to go claim the company before it's too late." Jungkook hyung said. "I'll go claim the company first, as your going through your pregnancy. Once your done with that, I'll take care of the company and leave my work." Kai said.

"No, your going to earn money so we'll be financially stable. I'll tell Namjoon to look after it for us, he said he'll help. After undergoing birth, we will get all the money together and be stable. I can be the C.E.O of the make up company, I already plan on finishing my course and training for being a nurse." Jungkook said. I walked to the kitchen and continued to listen. "I'm good with that idea, we can take part of the company. We own a makeup and a fragrance company and your not that big with fragrances as I am. I'll take part of that and you can take care of the makeup department." Kai said.

Jungkook nodded. "I'll call Namjoon for taking care of our company and tell him everything, you should go claim It for now." Jungkook said and Kai nodded. Eunwoo walked to me and took out some milk and we went upstairs to y/n's room together.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I talked about my plan, and we all agreed to it. I called Namjoon about our plan and he agreed on taking care of the company for us. I told him that I was pregnant once again but that it was my boyfriend's baby. He spoke about Jin being a few months pregnant and I congratulated them. I hoped that he would have a fine pregnancy and we ended the call. I told Kai and Tae about what Namjoon had told me and that he had agreed.

I went on with my day untill it was time for me to go to the agency to tell my boss that I would quit. Taehyung didn't like the idea of me being around other men other than him. I nodded and he told me that he would take care of me and our baby, as well as Eunwoo. I got happy and I went to the agency with my mask on. I walked to my boss and saw him sitting there. "Hello sir, I have sometimes to tell you." I said as I sat down.

"What is it?" He said. "I'm quiting, I can't keep working with you and your company. I'll be happy if you call me when you need me here. I'll come quick and help you guys out." I said. "Sure I don't mind, can the 2 rookies that came with you the first time come instead. My staff liked them for more shoots and they want to sponsor different things." Suga said and I nodded. "Sure, I'll tell them to come over." I said and got up. I bid my goodbye and went home.

I saw Tae playing with Eunwoo and I went to the kitchen. I started making dinner while Haru came to me with Suho in his hands. "Would you like me to help make dinner? Suho is asleep and I can help make preparations." Haru said and I nodded. "Sure, let me take him to the crib so he gets good sleep. I'll come back after and help you." I said and got Suho.

I walked upstairs and felt Taehyung following me. I put Suho down on the crib gently and I got pinned to the wall by his strong hands. He smashed his lips on mine, "Who is that guy? Don't go near him or daddy gets mad at you. You'll get punishment." He said as his breath layed on my neck. He started to kiss my neck leaving purple marks on me. I heard the door open as Tae continued to kiss me. "Eomma, what are you doing?" Eunwoo asked. "Eomma and appa used to do that before appa left for work." Aiko said and pointed at us

Both Eunwoo and Aiko held hands. "Appa's just giving Eomma kisses." Taehyung said and ruffled their hair. "Dinners almost done, got to Uncle Chimmy's room and wait." I said and we walked out. They headed to Jimins' room and I walked to Haru. I continued to make dinner and we talked for a bit. Hands we around me and we stopped talking. "We shouldn't talk about this openly... I recommend another time for the topic we were just talking about." Haru said in japanese

I nodded. "Do you plan on going back to work or just being a housewife most of your free time and paint again." I said in japanese. "I'll still paint, I'll just do it when the kids aren't around. They'll distract me a but they could inspire me." Haru said and smiled. "You know, your very beautiful. You remind me of somone as beautiful as you. Your long hair just desfines you and your beautiful pale white skin with your unique eyes." I said.

Haru looked down and blushed. "A-ah, thank you. Your the first person other than my husband to say that." Haru said and smiled. Tae's hands went to my thighs. "I-its true, you can be a model. Your as beautiful as an angel, I admire you for being a strong mother." I said with a bit of stuttered a bit. "Thank you, your very kind and caring. I should call the kids and Jimin to come eat dinner." Haru said. I nodded and he left me alone with Taehyung

"You have a nice japanese accent, you sounded sexy like that." Taehyung said and licked my neck. "Thank you but I recommend you not doing that here. You can fuck me at my place since there are kids here. Hold your horny ass of for a bit. I'm pregnant, I don't want to do anything too big for now." I said and he let go. "Fine, the kids are here anyways." Taehyung said.

Eunwoo and Aiko ran to me and hugged my legs. I ruffled both of their hair and I picked them up. I walked to the table and sat them down. I set the table and we waited for everyone else. They all came and we started to eat, once we finished we all headed back and watched TV.