chapter 7

*Jungkooks pov*

It was midnight and I heard something break. I didn't think much of it and tried going to sleep. Untill I heard glass break, I shot up and grabbed my gun that was on my night stand. Jimin heard me ruffle the blankets and woke up.

"Yah kookie, go back to sleep it's to early." Jimin said pulling me towards him. "shh~ Chimmy I think someone broke into the house." I said tapping his head. He freed me and got up. I tapped his head giving him signals to grab his gun and go to the kids.

He shot up and took his gun and went to the kids quietly.  I went to the living room and saw my toxic ex-boyfriend Wonho. "Aish here we go again with this toxic bastard." I said in my mind.

I need to think of a plan to make him leave before he hurts the kids or Jimin. I said thinking to myself. I suddenly got his attention and he looked at me. "I see that you haven't changed a bit since I've left you." He said with a smirk.

"You bastard your making me tired you know. Do you want me to fight you too? " I said crossing my arms. Before I grabbed his attention, I put the gun somewhere he couldn't see it. He looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean too? Don't tell me you were fighting people too. Aish this is what I mean that you haven't changed a bit." He said. I was about to speak untill my phone started to ring. Wonho looked at me and spoke, "who's calling you? You better decline that call before I break your phone." He said making a fist near his side.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my boss, Taehyung. "Look I need to answer it, give me a second and we'll-" I was caught off by him screaming at me. "Look you slut if you answer the call I'll shoot you!" I could tell he was turning very angry and that this was going to turn violently.

"Asshole, don't you understand that I need to answer or they'll send the cops to me!" I said. He looked at me shocked and spoke. "Answer the call I don't want to get involved with the stupid police." He said. His fist tightened.

I answered the call and heard a deep voice. "Jungkook I want you to come in early. If you don't then you'll get fired." He said. I looked at Wonho and saw that he was boiling in anger. "Yes sir I'll be there in an hour. Goodbye."  I wishpered something in the phone. "Boss please don't speak and hear the conversation if something bad happens come to me" I said.

"Alright" He said.  He turned silent and started to hear my conversation. I pretended to end the call and Wonho looked at me.  It looked like he didn't hear what I said to my boss I said to myself.  "Ok, so tell me asshole why did you fucking break into my house? Did you miss me that much and decided to come back to me?" I said to him.

"I didn't miss you at all, I just thought that maybe I could kill you since you were a fucking slut when you were with me and that no one else should have you." He smiled and pointed his gun at me. I smiled and replied. "Well it seems like you can kill me yet, I still have backup in the house."  I smirked. 

Jimin then came out with his gun but this time and extra weapon. A knife. I spotted it on his thighs. "Oh so it seems that your toxic boyfriend came back to you. Well he still has to kill me first." He said angrily. 

*Taehyung's pov*

I was hearing the whole conversation Jungkook was having with some guy. Then I heard Jimin speak. I was glad that he was there, but something caught my attention. Jimin suddenly spoke about Jungkooks "toxic ex-boyfriend". Was Jimin planning to kill that guy with Jungkook? A lot was going on in my mind untill I heard a gunshot.

I snapped back into reality and started paying closer attention. "Jungkook! Fuck you Wonho! You didn't have to shoot Jungkook! "  Wait what..  Jungkook got shot but where? Is he ok? Negative thoughts began to pop up.

"Aish he deserved that anyways-"  I heard the guy say before I heard someone grunt in pain. There was alot of punching sounds being hear from the phone. "You asshole who the hell do you think you are hitting my best friend." Jungkook said grunting in pain.

I was scared, I didn't know if he was ok or not. I grew angry that he got shot. "Yah, Jimin are you ok? He literally hit you on the face you didn't have to do that plus your pregnant for gods sake!" I heard Jungkook exclaim.  What Jimins' pregnant? But how and when? I finally decided to head to my car and go to Jungkooks place.

I ended the call and drove there as quickly as I could.

*Jungkooks pov*

Wonho shot me on my arm and Jimin managed to hit him in the face and stab him 2 times on his arms. After they were fighting, Jimin got punched in the place and layed on the ground. Wonho came and kicked him on his ribs. He was groaning and grabbing his ribs. I scolded him for being so to ignorant. I left him on the ground and yelled at Wonho.

"Asshole why the hell did you hit him that hard!" He yelled back at me. "You dumb slut shut the fuck up you both deserve to die!" He pointed the gun at me again. I was panicking and took out my gun untill my door slammed open revealing my boss.

He looked at me and saw that I was bleeding.

*Authors pov*

Taehyung was running to Jungkook and slammed open the door he saw Jungkooks arm that was being covered in blood.  Taehyung was boiling in anger that his loved one was being hurt. "who the hell are you?" Said Wonho.

"I'm a Mafia boss, and what the hell are you doing to these people?"  Tae said angrily. Wonho didn't care who he was but ran towards Jungkook. He threw him on the ground and got on top of him. He was pointing his gun to Jungkooks shoulder. 

Tae ran towards them and hit Wonho off of Jungkook. He  hit him repeatively untill Wonhos' face was slowly being covered in blood. Wonho hit Tae and took out his gun and pointed it at Jungkook. Before Tae could hit him, Jungkook got shot on his shoulder.