chapter 32

*Bangchans' pov.*

Jungkook left me and his boss alone. "You guys are a wonderful family. The sad thing is that I'm not even married yet." Jungkooks boss said. "No worries, me and Jungkook actually meet during college. He was in the medical field while I was in the police department. I got hurt alot and the nurse had an intern and that's where I met him." I said. "Please call me Taehyung, you don't have to be so formal with me. I really love your story." Taehyung said.

"I'm glad, do you do anything fun when your out of work like go drinking with your friends?" I asked. "Well when I have my days off, I actually go drinking since I'm usually stressed about work." Taehyung said. "I see, we should go hang out sometime. I'm not really a heavy drinker like my husband." I said and scratched my nape.

"That's fine we can do something else." We continued talking untill Jungkook came back with Eunwoo. "Appa, some guy was touching Eomma." Eunwoo said as I grabbed him. "What? Jagiya did someone actually touch you?" Jungkook sat down. "It's nothing really, but I didn't want him to touch me infront of Eunwoo. That guy is stupid." Jungkook said. "Don't curse in front of Eunwoo. You could've called me if someone was touching you." I said.

"Ok, but that's irrelevant right now-" I cut Jungkook off. "Look I don't want other guys touching you like that not even infront of our kid." I said. "Appa appa, Eomma slapped the guy and he fell to the ground." Eunwoo said. Jungkook smirked at me. "It was an old client. I couldn't help but slap him" Jungkook said and gave me an innocent smile.

* In the bathroom Jungkooks pov.*

I was helping Eunwoo go to the bathroom and I sat him on the counter. "Eomma, what's this bit mark on your neck?" Eunwoo asked. I looked at the mirror and saw a hickey. I grabbed make-up and started to cover it up. "It's nothing baby, it was just a bruise that I got when appa hit me by accident." I said. I put away my make up and helped Eunwoo wash his hands.

I then felt somone touching my butt. "Bangchan is that you? Why are you touching my butt?" I asked. I got no response. I looked up at the mirror and saw an old client. His name was, jackson. "Looks like you got sexier then last time." Jackson said. I put Eunwoo on the counter. I slapped his hand. "Looks like your nice dick wasn't enough for me. You still look like shit since I meet you in college." I said.

"Who said that? My dick is still nice, wanna see? " He asked and unbuckled his belt. I slapped him and punched him on the stomach. He fell back and grabbed my leg. "Your still a good fighter." Jackson said and got up. He grabbed my hands and punched my chest. He then let go of me and kicked me. I looked at my hands and saw that I was coughing blood.

I threw myself up and punched him back making him bleed. I hit his neck and made him pass out. I grabbed Eunwoo and went back to the table. I cleaned the blood that was visible and sat down.

Me and bangchan were talking when suddenly I had the urge to cough. I coughed with a napkin covering my mouth. I felt something come out of my mouth. I looked at the napkin and saw blood. Taehyung looked at me. "What happened? Why are you so shocked?" Taehyung asked me. "I-its nothing." I stuttered. Bangchan looked at my napkin.

"Your coughing blood, what do you mean it's nothing?" Taehyung asked. "It's nothing bad, I just got punched by that jerk." I said as I murmurred to myself.  "Can we just ignoree it and continue with this already?" I said. "Ok." We continued talking and we ate our dinner. I helped Eunwoo eat and we talked for a bit longer.

*Taehyung's pov.*

We talked for a bit untill I brought a topic. "You guys are married, but how long have you guys been married for?" I asked they stayed quiet. "Well to tell you the truth, we actually arent married." Jungkook said. I was confused. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "That we arent married at all... I'm actually just a single parent with a child. My so called husband is actually Eunwoos' father figure." Jungkook said.

I was shocked. "So you guys arent together? " I asked. "Well no we aren't, we're friends. I was just asked to be a father figure so Eunwoo would get love from me like a father untill Jungkook gets with somone and they accept Eunwoo." Bangchan said. "So your telling me that you two are just friends? The who's the father of the child?" I asked.

"His name is Kim Namjoon, we actually meet recently and I told him he had a child but he was married so I didn't want to ruin his marriage. I'm good friend's with those 2 and their helping me with my grandparents company." Jungkook said. "So that's why you wanted to quit." I said under my breath. "Eomma I'm sleepy, uncle chimmy is all alone and so is noona." Eunwoo said. He pouted. Jungkook stood up and bowed to me.

"I'm sorry for the trouble we have caused. I will be right back there's somone I need to meet." Jungkook left the table by himself and went to a private room.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I walked away from the table to go meet Jackson. I knew he would be in a private room since he took me here before I did my work. I knocked on the door that seemed familiar to me. I opened the door and saw Jackson there eating while a bodyguard stood there. "Looks like the same old bodyguard is still here." I said to myself. Jackson looked at me.

"Looks like the cutie couldn't hold back on seeing my dick. I'm glad your here, I got horny when I saw how sexy you got." He said and smirked. "Well Daddy, I'll complete your service but for something big." I said suductively and pointed to his dick. He backed away from the table and patted his lap. "Get on babe, this is going to be a fine night." Jackson said.

I walked to him and sat on his lap facing him. He smashed his lips on mine and put his tounge in my mouth. He kissed my neck and I grabbed his hair. I started to slowly rub my dick on his and he moaned. I started to rub faster. Moans filled the room. I stopped, I looked at the body guard. I signaled him to come over.

He walked to me. "Wanna work for me? You'll get out of this idiots life for once and be free with your family." I wishpered to him. He nodded. "Grab the wine bottle and break it on his head, he won't wake up in the next 3 hours." I wishpered. He nodded and I continued rub my dick so he would get distracted.

He started to touch my butt, as the bodyguard grabbed the wine bottle and cracked it on his head. The glass shattered as the wine landed on me as well. I got off of his lap and stood up. I styled my hair and wiped of the glass from my shirt. "You did a good job, you'll be working for me now. Can you pass me a towel?" I asked and he gave me one.