chapter 27.

*Taehyung's pov.*

I was walking towards my house untill I heard a big thud. I turned around and saw Jungkook passed out with a bit of blood dripping from his clothes. I ran to him and sat him up. "Jungkook, are you ok?!" I said and looked from where the blood came.

I took off his jacket and saw the punctures of the bullets. "Guards come and pick him up. Take him to my room and call my doctor's to check on him and stich him up." I said and made the guards pick him up. They went inside and disappeared from sight. I then looked at my clothes and saw blood stains on it. I sighed and walked to my room to change.

I saw the doctor take off his shirt and saw a similar tattoo. I looked up close and saw that it was a family tattoo. Their tattoo represented murder since his father was a Mafia. I took off my shirt and the doctor informed me. "Sir, he just needs rest. I advise that he doesn't stress as much. It looked like he had wounds from a while ago that were opening again." The doctor said and bowed before he left.

I took of the rest of the clothes and grabbed my towel. "This is too much work." I said and sighed. I then went to take a shower and came out with a towel on my waist. I started to dry my hair and saw Jungkook move.

*Jungkooks pov.*

I woke up in an unknown room shirtless. "Where am I?" I said in my head. I looked around and saw that room had dark colors. I heard the door click so I closed my eyes and tried turning on the side pretending to be asleep. I then heard a familiar voice. "Looks like he's still asleep " the familiar voice said.

I turned my head and saw Taehyung drying his hair. He then got dressed and walked towards me. I closed my eyes as he sat next to me. He caressed my cheeks and took off a piece of a hair that was on my face. "Why do you look so beautiful when you sleep?" He Said. I then pretended to wake up and saw his look at me.

"What happened? I need to go, Jimins' waiting for m-" I got caught off. "You can't get stressed and overwork yourself. You should rest and wait a bit." He said. "I still have to go, I need to meet with someone." He sighed. "Fine you should get ready." He said. I nodded and tried to get up. I groaned in pain. "Fuck, this is such a bitch." I said and hit my legs.

"Don't hit it or it'll hurt even more." Taehyung said. "I stood up and fell in his arms. I blushed  since I was developing feelings for him. "I-im sorry." I said.  He helped me stand and gave me clothes. He left the room and I changed. I then left the room and saw Taehyung waiting for me.

"You don't need to wait for me. I can call my husband." I said.  I Hated the fact that I was lying to my crush. He shook his head as he disproved my idea. "No I will take you where you need to go." He said in a stern voice. I sighed and nodded my head. We went in the car and he started driving. "I need to go to Kim's hospital." I said and he made his way there. We stayed silent untill we got there.

I got out of the car and he followed from behind. I called Jung-hoon and he told me which floor they were on. I went to the elevator on the 5'th floor. Me and my boss waited akwardly. We then got to the floor and went to room 507. I opened the door and saw Jimin, Jung-hoon and Jin.  "We meet again hyung, it's nice to see you." I said.

"It's nice to see you too. The baby's fine and he needs rest. Did you still do half of our offer?" He hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Of course, but my boss is right behind me." I whispered back. We let go of our hug and he kissed my cheek. "Baby you seem fine, did you get stitched up?" Jin asked.

"Yes, can you check on it though? I think I need pain killers and stress relivers." I said. I then walked to Jimin and kissed his forehead. "I'm glad you and your baby are ok." I said. Me and Jin then left to go to a private room to check on my stiches. He then gave me pain Killers and stress relivers. "I like your tattoo, I have a similar one too." Jin said. He showed me his tattoo and it had a different color dragon. Mine was red and his was blue.

"Yours looks really nice, I like it. Does Joonie still have a light blue one?" I asked and he nodded. "My sister is getting a silver one for her birthday as a family sign.  We should meet up again. Wait, you never told me what Namjoon works as?" I asked. "He's the principal of a top music school. He teaches kids that want to be idol's and want to learn an instrument." Jin said as I was surprised.

"That's great. Let's go back now and check on them." We put back our shirts and went back  as I signed the papers. I saw Taehyung sitting and talking to Jimin.  I walked to Jung-hoon and told him that he could leave and that I was greatful for talking care of Jimin for me. "Hyung you should go back to the office, I will finish the other half of our deal soon and pass it off to Joonie." He nodded and left to his office.

"Jimin your being discharged, I already signed the papers so we can leave as soon as your comfortable to leave." I said. "I think it's time to leave. Jisoo can't take care of Eunwoo all night. She has to go back to Yuli and Lisa." He smiled lightly. I looked outside and saw that it was night time already. "Boss you can leave, I think we can handle the rest." He smiled and left.

I called Bangchan so he can pick is up and drop us off at our new place. We walked to his car and I put Jimin in the back. "Drive us to this place, it's our new home." I said and smiled he nodded and drove us there. "Thank you for the lift. I'll go to the office tomorrow morning with Eunwoo. My boss wants to meet you guys soon." I said. "Ok, text me when and I'll go." He said and drove off.

I went inside and carried jimin to his bed. "Get sleep, call me when you need me." He nodded and headed to sleep. I walked to Jisoo and Eunwoo and saw them sleeping on the couch. "Jisoo, you should go home now. Yulis'going to be sad your not there." Jisoo woke up and hugged me. "Róse and Jennie told me what happened at work. I'll slap you if that happens again." She said and laughed.

I laughed with her. She got her things and we bid our goodbyes. I took Eunwoo to his room and I soon went to sleep.