chapter 28

*authors pov.*

Jungkook woke up and got ready. He then made breakfast for everyone and woke up Eunwoo. They both ate breakfast and went to Bangchans' office. "Hello, Jagiya. How's work been so far?"  Jungkook asked bangchan. "It's alright, I missed you guys alot. Do you guys want to go to the mall and have a family day?" Bangchan asked. Eunwoo started to jump in happiness.

"Of course, let's go. I think Eunwoo would really like that.  Let's go dye your hair to a light brown, Eunwoo needs a haircut and you need to trim it a bit." Jungkook said and ruffled Bangchans' hair. "You need a little cut as well. Your hair is making you look like a cute girl." Bangchan said and touched his hair.

They grabbed their things and went to the mall. They got their hair cuts and had their happy family day. "Kookie, how would you like if I sleep at your place?" Bangchan asked. "I would like that. Let's go home? It's pretty late and I think Jimin needs our help." Jungkook said. They drove home and saw Jimin up from bed. "I told you that you have to stay in bed. You have y/n here to take care of you. " Jungkook said.

"But y/n went to the bathroom and I wanted mochis and some tea." Jimin pouted. "I'll make dinner for you and y/n. Sit down and watch your favorite drama." Jungkook started to make dinner and Jimin put on the TV.  Jungkook then made dinner and Jimin ate food as y/n came.

"Oppa your home! You made dinner it looks delicious." Y/n said. "Go eat, study for your collge exams after." Jungkook said. "Ok, I'll eat quick and study. I'm happy that I'll graduate in a month!" Y/n said. "I'm glad, now eat up." Jungkook said.

Taehyung on the other hand finished his morning peacefully and called cleaners to clean the blood and fix the glass windows. The people them cleaned the mess and told Taehyung that it would be done in a few days. Taehyung told them it was alright and that they would get payed for working hard. The mess go cleaned up in a week and Jungkook got informed that he would have to start calling workers back to the building.

It took him a few hours to call half of the workers since he had their numbers and interacted with them most of the time. He called all of them within 2 days and everything went back to normal. It was finally the month that y/n was graduating and her birthday was coming soon (or it had passed). It wasn't long before she can get the dragon tattoo that represented her family.

"Oppa, my birthday is in a few days. I was wondering if after my graduation we can go to the tattoo shop and get me a tattoo?" Y/n said. Jungkook looked up from the papers he was looking at. He smiled at her. "Of course, I've been wanting to get another tattoo lately and I wanted to get it done soon. I think it's a great idea. I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to get a tattoo together to represent our love as siblings." Jungkook said.

Y/n nodded her head in agreement. "Can I get more piercings on my ears? We can have matching piercings too." Y/n said getting a nod from Jungkook. They set up a day for the tattoos and piercings. Jungkook continued work and y/n studied for her exam as Eunwoo was watching Tom and Jerry in Jungkooks office. Jungkook got called saying that he was wanted in the bosses office. He made his way there and saw him sweating.

*Warning sex ahead*

Jungkook ran to him and examined his body looking at his condition. He stopped his eyes in a particular part making him turn his head quickly. "Sir, why did you call me here?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung moaned before he moved. Jungkook had noticed that Taehyung smelled like alcohol which explained his behavior. Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks hand and made him sit on his lap.

*Jungkooks pov.*

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's dick sticking up. "S-sir we are at work right now." I said. Taehyung made me face him face to face while I sat on his lap. He smashed his lips on mine kissing me roughly. He broke the kiss, "It's daddy to you baby. Let's have fun." He said in a stern voice. I felt shivers going down my spine.

"D-daddy, we can't do this at work. People will hear." I said moaning. Taehyung grabbed my waist and started to make me move them. I slowly started to rub my dick on his as he supported my hips. "No one will hear, the walls are sound proof. Moan my name all you want, no one will hear." He said in a deep voice.

He kissed my neck slowly going down and unbutton my shirt. He started to kiss my chest as I moaned in pleasure. "Ah~ daddy, I feel hard." I said as he looked at me. He got up from the chair and carried me to the couch. He then harshly pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pants. He kissed me as I started to unbutton his shirt.

"Daddy will give you what you want, have patience and daddy will give it all to you." Taehyung said in between the kiss. I took off his shirt and he pulled down his pants. I looked at his dick and saw how hard he was. I licked my lips and touched it. He moaned as I touched his dick. He slid his hands in my underwear and touched my dick moving his hand up and down as I moaned and bit my lips.

We pulled down our underwear and he showed me his big dick, "Daddy you have a big dick, will you fill me up with your tasty cream?" I asked as I hugged his neck and kissed him. He threw me on the couch and hovered over me. He rubbed his dick on mine and we both moaned from the pleasure. He moved faster and slid a finger up my butt and started to stretch me out.

I yelled as he slid his finger in me and felt the inside of me. I moaned. "Baby looks like your ready for me. Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and he slowly started to put his dick in me. I started to cry and he then shoved his whole dick in me making me yelp. He was bigger in me than I expected. He slowly moved his hips as I started to adjust to him.

He started to move faster and faster untill he was being rough on me. I was a moaning mess, I couldn't control myself from the pleasure I was getting. I arched my back as I was scratching his back not being able to keep up with his pace. Taehyung moved the whole couch as he moved faster than before. He kissed my body and left me hickeys all over.

"Ah~ faster, faster~" I moaned. Tae then spoke panting. "Baby, I'm going to cum~" I could feel him twitch inside me. "Me too, let's do it together." I said and he slowed down for a bit and speed up again. I could feel him cumming inside of me. I then cumed and we both panted for air.

He then stood up and grabbed my chin. He kissed me and I touched his dick which was still hard. "Looks like daddy needs another round." I Said and shifted my face to his dick. I started to play with it and then put it in my mouth. I sucked on his dick and he grabbed my head making his dick go deeper. He then thrusted his hips in to my mouth and he cumed once again in my mouth.

I swallowed his cum and I made him sit. I started to put his dick up my butt again and I started to ride on it. I went slow and started to go faster. He grabbed my hips and made me bounce on his dick as we were a moaning mess.  We cumed once more and we layed on the couch and cuddled. I passed out from being tired and woke up an hour later.