chapter 4

*Jungkook pov*

"I told you to stop! Now let's go home, I'm hungry and we have to pick the kids up." Jimin started to push me. "Fine, fuck you bitch!! We quit!! See you in hell!" I yelled at my boss that was covered in blood. Before leaving, I flipped him off.

Once we were outside, I saw someone I didn't think I'd see again...  It was my brother Kai.  "Fuck! So we meet again Kai, you fucking asshole!" I yelled at him. "We meet again little brother, I see you have a slut with you."

"Pfft, atleast I get better guys than you! Plus this "slut"  is my boyfriend so fuck off!" I yelled.  "Really, then if he's your boyfriend than kiss him!" Kai yelled at me. "Fine you bitch, after if you wanna catch my hands then get ready cause I ain't scare to lose anything."

I grabbed Jimins' waist and pulled him closer. I grabbed his cheek and wishpered something. "I'm sorry hyung" I wishpered. After we kissed, "Is that all you need you asshole? Or do you wanna fight for the company?"  I flipped him off. "Ohh... Well maybe I could just spill all your secrets to the world."

I got into shock. "Kai you asshole! if you spill my secret I'll get you in your sleep! I swear to fucking good!! Do you want money?! How much do you want from me?!" I yelled. I was about to cry untill someone spoke.

*Taehyung's pov*

I was seeing the fight that happened with the owner of the club and saw that Jimin and Jungkook were outside. I couldn't really hear what they were fighting about since the people were screaming. I saw another man that was standing in their way. I was about to run to him before Jin hyung stopped me.

"Don't get into business that isn't yours, let's go grab a drink and if things go bad then comeback and go for him."  Jin said. He left and I continued to see what was happening.

I was hearing everything and seeing everything without taking my eyes off of them. When I heard the man infront of Jungkook say, " We meet again little brother." I was shocked. The two of them didn't seem like siblings but like strangers.

I heard Jungkook start cursing him out and asking what he wanted. I saw Jungkook kiss Jimin. I was pissed my blood boiled I was getting angrier.Until the word "secret" grabbed my attention. Jungkook yelled at him bringing up money.

I stepped in, "How come you never told me that you weren't  financially stable? I could've gave you a bigger pay." They all looked at me. " B-boss, w-what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh you know, drinking and having fun. Until I saw you fighting some men, which really got my attention." I said smirking.

"How much does this asshole want? 20,000,000? 40,000,000? Is that enough for you?" I said to Jungkooks "brother". " More than enough, I'll take 40,000,000 and I'll stop bothering my brother for money." He said looking stupid.

I took my wallet out and threw him the money. He grabbed all the money and ran away.

*Jungkooks pov*

After Kai left, Jimin left from behind my back. "Jungkook, I don't feel to good." He said covering his mouth, as he held his stomach. I took him to a corner. He started to throw up. I patted his back to comfort him. "So why was that guy fighting with you?" Taehyung asked. "That guy is my older brother, he wanted money and fight for my grandparents company."

"Are you done Jimin, let's head home." I said. He hugged me and grabbed his stomach. We started to walk towards the car. "Thank you sir, you saved me! I have to take jimin home he isn't feeling good today.... I think we'll take the day off tomorrow." I said. I looked at him and he nodded.

We got in the car and drove to Lisa's house. I grabbed their spare key and went in. I went to Eunwoo and grabbed him. I put him in the car and found y/n in the quest room. I looked at her baby face and carried her to the car.

Once we all were in the car, Jimin had Eunwoo in his arms. They were fast asleep. On the other hand, y/n was sleeping peacefully in the back seat.

Once we got home, I woke Jimin up and made him go inside. I carried y/n, who was as light as a feather.  I took her to her room and put her next to Eunwoo.

I headed to my room and saw Jimin who was changing into my clothes. "Yah Jimin, I told you to change in the bathroom not in my room." I said. "I'm too tired to walk to the bathroom, and it's better to change in here...  Come on kookie let's go to sleep. " Jimin said in a pouty sleepy tone.

"Fine, let's go to sleep." I said getting under the covers. "You'll clean my wounds tomorrow, I'm to tired right now." I said to Jimin. "Mhmm, yea I'll do it. Now shut up and sleep. " He said. I laughed a little.

*The morning*

I woke up like I usually did when Jimin slept with me. He always hugged me. I found it cute since he was a snuggle bug. Jimin woke up and ran to the bathroom. He started to throw up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some pills and water.

I went into the bathroom and gave him the pills. "Here drink it, it will make you feel better. Now let's brush our teeth's and eat." I said.