chapter 36

*Taehyung's pov.*

I got a call from suga hyung and told me to come to his agency. I went for the drinks and because he wanted me to see something extraordinary. I went over to his agency and I saw a big crowed of people forming around the stage I looked around and saw model's.

Many people were taking pictures at 3 particular people. I stopped the photo shoot and grabbed Jungkook. He followed me in shock. I took him to a private room. I threw him on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here? I thought you went somewhere else." I said. "I'm here for work, someone asked me to come and I did as I was told. If that's all you want then I'll be leaving, I have work to do." Jungkook then got up and I grabbed him by his arm. "If work is what you'll be doing then work on me." I grabbed both of Jungkooks hands in one of mine. "Then let's get started, I can't wait to start." Jungkook said and licked his lips. I pushed him to the wall and smashed my lips on his.

*Authors pov.*

Both Jungkook and Taehyung then started to kiss roughly. Taehyung started to undress Jungkook from his shirt outfit which was a short shirt and pants.  Taehyung then started to kiss Jungkooks neck leaving marks on him. Jungkook moaned in pleasure. Taehyung then picked Jungkook up and pinned him on the wall again.

Jungkook then started to unbutton Taehyung's shirt and unzipped his pants. Jungkook  touched Taehyung's dick. He felt a big bulge and started to rub on it. Taehyung then started to moan and took off Jungkooks pants.  Taehyung took off his shirt and they both started to get naked. Once Taehyung finished removing his clothing he walked up to Jungkook and hugged him from behind.

Taehyung's then started to kiss Jungkook and he started to rub his dick on his butt. "Ah~ daddy let's take this to the couch, I feel tired." Jungkook said and turned around to face Taehyung. Taehyung then picked him up and walked to the couch.  Taehyung started to kiss Jungkook again and put a finger in his butt making him stretch out.

Jungkook moaned and kissed Taehyung back. He then started to play with Taehyung's dick and made him moan his name. "Fuck, I can't hold it any longer babe." Taehyung said. "Just fuck me already, it can't wait for you already. I'm already wet from your kisses." Jungkook said. Taehyung then took out his fingers and put his dick in at once. Jungkook yelped as he was surprised.

Taehyung then started to thrust making Jungkook moan. He then started to increase the speed making the room fill up with moans and skin slapping against each other. Taehyung then continued to thrust into Jungkook as he jumped from each thrust making Jungkook slide up and down on the wall.

"Daddy~ I'm going to cum if you go faster. I can't hold it in." Jungkook said moaning and panting for breath. "Me too babe, I can't wait. Ah~ fuck!" Taehyung said and went faster making Jungkook cum. Taehyung then finished his thrust and cummed inside of Jungkook. Both Taehyung and Jungkook started to pant. Taehyung then took his dick out and Jungkook got off of him so he can rest his legs a bit.

"Why don't you come sit here, your still hard Daddy. I want to make you feel super good tonight." Jungkook said and pointed to the couch. Taehyung walked to the couch and sat down. Jungkook then touched Taehyung's dick and started to rub on it. He started to move his hands faster, Jungkook the knelt down and started to suck on his dick. Taehyung moaned in pleasure and pushed Jungkooks head making him gag.

Taehyung then cumed and Jungkook sat on his lap and started to rub his butt on Taehyung's dick. Jungkook then put Taehyung's dick in his butt once again and started to ride on it. He jumped up and down going faster making the both of them moan. Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks hips and started to make him jump faster making Jungkook cumed once again.

Jungkook moaned as his eyes were being covered by his hands. Taehyung started to thrust in and out of Jungkook as he kissed his chest. Jungkook laid on the couch and grabbed onto the sides.  "Ah~ daddy faster." Jungkook said and moaned louder. Taehyung speed up as Jungkook scratched Taehyung's back as he arched his back.

With every thrust Jungkook moaned. They soon finished having sex and started to sleep. Little did Jungkook know, Taehyung was still inside of him. An hour later Jungkook woke up and felt something in his butt. He tried moving but he moaned instead. He took off the sheets and saw that Taehyung was still inside of him.

Seungmin and Hyunjin on the other hand were still modeling. Hyunjin didn't mind at all and continued to pull through it like if was nothing while the girls were on set and still modeling. It was late and Seungmin couldn't continue to model anymore. He started to look for Jungkook and Hyunjin to tell them that he was going rest a bit untill Jungkook left.

He found Hyunjin and told him that he was going to look for Jungkook. "He's actually in a room with a guy, I think they were having sex. You should go look for him, before that but on a robe or something to cover your body." Hyunjin said and Seungmin grabbed a robe.

He went into a room and saw Hwasa getting dressed. "Looks like your almost done with your shift, I have to go back on set in a sec. You did a great job for your first time kid." Hwasa said and ruffled Seungmins' hair. "Thank you noona, where's Jessi noona? She's supposed to be on set 5 minutes ago." Seungmin asked. Hwasa pinged to the door next to her. "She's in there, she's probably getting ready. I'll call her for set and you look for Jungkook. Bye kid." Hwasa said.

She knocked on the door and went in. Seungmin looked at a door near the end of the hall and heard Jungkooks voice. He walked to the door and knocked on the door. "Hello hyung, can I come in?" Seungmin said. Jungkook let him come in. "Hey baby, can you cover your ears for me? Close your eyes, I need to do something." Jungkook said and Seungmin did what he was told.

He closed his eyes as Jungkook tried to get Taehyung's dick out of his butt. Taehyung pulled him closer. "You wanna leave that much? Who are you calling baby to, huh?" Taehyung asked. "Of course I wanna leave I got a shift to cover. Get your dick out of my butt, someones waiting for me." Jungkook said and pointed to Seungmin. Taehyung then looked at Seungmin in a robe and saw him closing his eyes and ears.

"Why is he covering his ears and closing his eyes? He isn't a kid anymore." Taehyung said. "He's innocent, he's only 19. Can I not baby him a bit, he hasn't seen people have sex before. Somehow he hasn't seen a movie with sex in it and watches normal things. Now get your dick out of me, he's tired." Jungkook said. "Fine, let's do this at my place next time. Did we even use condoms?" Tae asked. "No we didn't, now I have a risk of getting pregnant again." Jungkook said and covered his eyes in disbelief.

Taehyung thrusted his dick out of Jungkook and made him moan. "I want you to have my kids, so get daddy the babies that he wants." Taehyung said and slapped Jungkooks butt making him moan. "You'll get your kids, just wait. Daddy will receive his wish soon." Jungkook said and sat on Taehyung and kissed him. Taehyung touched Jungkooks stomach. "We'll see what'll happen soon." Taehyung said and Jungkook got dressed.

Jungkook walked towards Seungmin and hugged him. "Your tired aren't you baby? Let's go to the changing room and get you rest." Jungkook said and Seungmin hugged back. "I am tired, Hyunjin and noona's are still working." Seungmin yawned cutely. "Aww~ ok, I'll go talk to the noona's and Hyunjin before I start my shift. Go to the locker room and change, I'll give you blanket once I'm there." Jungkook said and gave Seungmin a kiss on his head making him giggle.