chapter 40

*Y/n's pov.*

I woke up in the middle of the night with I.N cuddling me. "Baby, why are you up so early? Come on let's go back to sleep." I.n said as he hugged me. I felt a cramp as he hugged me tighter. "I-I.N don't do that it hurts." I said as I touched my stomach. I.n then let go of me and looked at my state. "What happened? Why are you in pain?" He asked as he gave me an innocent look.

I sighed as I knew that I was on my period. "It's nothing baby, I'm just on my period. I hurts for a few days but it goes a-" I got caught off by another cramp. I tightened my grip. "It goes away and it comes back next month."  I said and gave him a weak smile. "Let's get you some warm water, my mom always drank some when she was on her period. She also used a heat pad and layed it on her tummy and she said it stopped hurting." I.n said and smiled sweetly.

He went to the kitchen and boiled me some water and came back with a heat pad for my stomach. I placed it on my stomach and drank the warm water he gave me."Y-Y/n, I've been wanting to ask you something recently. " I. N said and I nodded. "Sure, what is it?" I said and saw I.n playing with his fingers. "C-can we have sex?" I.n said and I looked at him shocked. "W-we'll not this week, h-how about some other time?" I said as i.n smiled.

I giggled at his reaction. "Thank you for being the best boyfriend I've ever had." I said and pecked his lips. We then went to sleep and we headed to my house. Once I got there I didn't see Jungkook Oppa there. I looked around for him but couldn't seem to find him. I sat on the couch and watched TV waiting for him.

*Jungkooks pov.*

After we fell asleep, we woke up to the sound of my phone. I got up and rubbed my eyes while I grabbed my phone and answered without looking at the ID caller.

*On call*

Me: "Hello?"

?: "Hello, Jungkook Oppa. I've been looking for you all day, Grandma and Grandpa want to see you with Kai Oppa. It looks like there was something serious." I was confused.

Me: "Y/n is that you? What happened to grandma and Grandpa?" I asked while I was half awake.

Y/n: "It's me y/n, Oppa Grandpa and Grandma are asking for us. I don't know what they want but it seems serious. It's a family reunion, you have to come home now." Y/n said coldly.

Me: "Ok fine I'll be there soon, don't be so cold. Are you on your period?" I asked.

Y/n: "Yeah I am, it hurts like hell. Now come home but before you do buy me chocolate."

*Call ended*

Before I was able to speak y/n ended the call. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:50, "Fuck" I said out loud. Taehyung grabbed my waist. "Baby why are you up so early?" Tae asked. "Tae it's 11'o clock, I just got a call from my sister saying that I have to attend a family meeting. It seems serious since I haven't seen them in 5 years." I said and put my phone back on the stand. Taehyung pulled me into his embrace and kissed me.

"Don't go yet-" I cut him off by running to the bathroom. Once I got there I was throwing up. Taehyung came from behind and patted my back. My legs gave out and I looked at Tae. "I think you went a little too hard on me. It hurts when I walk." I said sarcastically. Taehyung laughed. "Sorry babe, I'll go softer on you next time. You should take some medicine, your probably sick." Taehyung said and lifted me up. "I don't think I'm sick, I think I'm pregnant." I said.