chapter 9

*Authors pov.*

Both Jimin and Jungkook woke up to both of them hugging each other like usual. They went to the living room and found y/n getting ready for school. It was finally Friday so they could have fun and enjoy their day. "Good morning Oppa. What are you doing being awake so early?" Y/n said

" I was thinking of dropping you off at school since I have a few errands to run." Jungkook said. Y/n looked at him and smiled. "I'll go change and you eat Ill be ready after you finish." Jungkook said and left her room.

Y/n walked to the kitchen and grabbed a quick snack so they could leave quickly. Jungkook came in with some comfortable but nice clothes and grabbed a bottle of banana milk and took
Y/n to the car.

They started driving to school and soon got there. It was a Friday morning, and Jungkook wanted to talk to the principal. They both got out of the car and walked towards the building. All eyes were on Jungkook, that had a cold expression plasteredon his face.

Once they got to the principles office people started to gather around Jungkook. They both went in and there they saw the principal sitting there. Jungkook walked up to him and slammed his fist on the table making it break. The principal flinched and saw Jungkooks murderous look.

*Jungkooks pov*

I walked in the office with my princess and closed the door. I went near him and smashed my fist on his table making it break. He flinched and looked at me terrified. "H-hello sir, how m-may I help you?" He said stuttering. I looked at him and yelled. "I'm here because your fucking students are bullying my sister!"

He looked at me tearing up. "T-that can't be, s-she's one of the best students in school. She never once came and complained to me about the bullying!" I looked at her. "Is that true? You don't even tell Channie and Chimmy about this but now the teachers!" I said making my gaze softer.

" Y-yes oppa that's true, I didn't want to make any trouble for anyone." She said sadly. " Look you have to tell someone to fix this problem. Principal I want you to suspend the students who are bullying her." I said looking at him.

He looked a lot calmer and answered, "I will do that right away sir. Y/n if you have a problem come to the staff, you know you can rely on us. We treat you like you are our little niece." He smiled and made an announcement. "The student's who are bullying y/n should step up and come to my office this instance or you will face major consequences!" He said through the speaker.

Some students cane and confessed that they bullied y/n and we're suspended. I was glad I fixed this problem. After they were done with the discussion, I bid my goodbye and started to drive towards bangchans' office.

I was heading there untill I realized that I had to bring Eunwoo, we've been wanting to buy new clothes. I turned around and started driving home. Once I got there I saw him playing with Jimin. I smilled and called the both of them. "Hyung, let's go to the store to buy new clothes. I have to head to bangchans office for the details after." We gave Eunwoo his daily dose of banana milk and gave him some yogurt as his breakfast.

We then headed out and drove to the mall. As we were driving there, we put some music on and started to sing along with our favorite song, cassette by damien. We sang in happiness untill we got there.

We walked out of the car and headed to Jimins' favorite store to get more clothes for him and Eunwoo. "Baby, let's look for new clothes. What do you want to wear?" I asked him and he pointed to an outfit that looked comfortable. Jimin helped pick out outfits with Eunwoo and soon finished shopping for clothes.

We were excited that we got new clothes. We drove to the office and saw my old friend that was there, Lee know. "Hello, kookie. How have you been?" He asked. "I'm good, did you get a new mission by any chance? " I asked him in a firm voice. He nodded.

"Really?! Same, we night be in the same group." I said exclaiming. My little bunny yelled and happily yelled "Uncle Lee know!" he smiled and hugged him. "Hello baby bunny, how's Eomma been to you? " He asked. I glared at him and started giggling. "She's nicer than you Uncle, can you dress up as a girl again?" He said making cute face.

"Of course I will, I'll do it for you." He said smiling. Jimin held his stomach and covered his mouth. "Hyung, are you ok? You don't look so good right now. " I said. "Yah Jungkook, help me go to the bathroom. I feel like throwing up." I walked to him and lead him to the bathroom while leaving Lee know by himself with my baby.

*Lee knows pov.*

I heard Jimin say that he wanted to throw up so I didn't think much of it. I was left alone with the baby bunny that I couldn't help but squeeze his cheeks. "Baby, let's go get ice-cream." I said carrying him. "But Eomma's gonna be mad." He said looking down.

"No he won't, as long as we bring him cake and coffee he'll be happy. " I said. He looked up at me and smiled. "But what about Uncle Chimmy and Appa?" I looked at him shocked. "Appa?"
I said confused. He nodded. "Who is that?" I said. He looked at me and spoke. "Appa Channie is my appa untill I get a real appa." He said smiling.

I smiled and spoke, "Really?! Well let's order our ice-cream and get them coffee with cake!" I said we ordered our Ice-cream and ordered the rest of the food and drinks. Before going back inside the building, Eunwoo said something. "Uncle Lee know, I'm tired." He said yawning.

I stopped infront of the building and out all of the drinks and beverages in one bag. He gave me the sign that he was ready to be picked up like a little child. "Baby, come here. I'll carry you inside. You can fall asleep then." I said and he nodded.

"Uncle sing me a song please." He said. I then started to sing a song and hummed most of it. I then saw Jimin and Jungkook arguing with a guy covered in tattoos. I came up to them and placed both Eunwoo and the things we bought on the couch near us.