chapter 33

Jungkooks new bodyguard at the top (Choi Seok)
__________________________________
*Jungkooks pov.*

"Thank you, I will give you a contract and you will sign if you want. I will give you more benefits then this idiot. You can ask for days off and bring your kids and wife to work if you want. If you do so they will stay at my place while you work with me." I told him all of the details and he agreed. I smelled my clothes. "I think we should leave before he wakes up, follow me. I need to pick up a friend and my son." I said and he followed me out of the room.

My clothes were all wet so I ignored it and walked to Taehyung's table. "What happened to you? Why are your clothes covered in wine?" Bangchan asked. "I just made a contract with a bodyguard and made his boss pass out with a wine bottle. I've seen him before and I can trust him. He's been his body guard for 4 years already and doesn't get enough benefits." I said.

"Eomma can we go now?" Eunwoo asked. I bowed to Taehyung. "We will be leaving now, thank you for letting us have dinner with you. Please find our replacement quickly." I said. Both Bangchan and Eunwoo got up. Bangchan bowed and thanked him for the meal. Eunwoo smiled and waves his tiny hands as his goodbye. "Bye bye, handsome Uncle." Eunwoo said and we walked away.

"You, Mr.Bodyguard, what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Choi Seok. You may call me Seo, it's a pleasure to work with you." Seok said. "It's my pleasure, please sir in the front seat with the driver. He will take me to my place so we could get you a contract." I said. He opened the door for us and closed it. He then went up to the front seat. We then got home and Seok got out of the car. He opened the door for us and we bid our goodbye to Bangchan.

I went inside as Seok followed from behind. I went into my office and started to type the contract. I then finished it and made a copy of it. He read all of the terms and signed. "I'm glad you'll work with me Seok." I said and he smiled at me.

I took a shower and went to check up on Jimin. His bump was bit bigger than before. "Yah, how did you like being by yourself with Y/n?" He sighed. "She's with I.N most of the time and doesn't buy me mochis or my favorite tea at all." Jimin said and pouted. "Your already 3 months pregnant, just get rest and eat healthy. Don't eat too much mochis or I won't buy anymore." I said and he pouted. "Then can I have melons?" He asked.

I nodded "Of course, it's healthy. Let me tell you what happened at dinner, I meet Jackson again and I told our boss the truth. Jackson had the same old bodyguard so I took him out of hell and hired him myself." I smiled. "Is the guy cute?" Jimin asked. I nodded. I then left Jimin to continue his show and I cut him some fruit like he wanted.

I went back inside and gave him the fruit. I called Eunwoo to the room and we both sat down on Jimins' bed. We watched the drama with him and ate some snacks. Then y/n came into the room with I.N, they were hugging each other. Me and Jimin made disgusted faces. "Eww~ get a room you two. Don't get all lovey dovey in my room." Jimin said. I laughed.

"Don't you dare touch my sister untill she gives you the permission to touch her." I wishpered to I.N in his ear. He flinched and took his hand off of y/n. I patted his back and sat down once again. "Seok, can you please come I here? I want you to meet some people you'll see around a lot." I said yelling for him. He knocked on the door for permission and walked in.

"You asked for me?" Seok said. "Yes I did. I want you to meet my sister y/n and her boyfriend I.N, I also want you to meet my best friend Jimin. He'll be staying inside most of the time since he's pregnant. If he tries anything stupid don't allow him to." I said and he nodded. "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Choi Seok. I'm Jungkooks new bodyguard. You can call me Seo or Seok, please call me anything your comfortable with. It's a pleasure to be working with you all." Seok said.

Jimins' mouth widen by seeing him. "This is a bodyguard? He's too cute." Jimin whispered to me. I nodded. "I know but he's totally our type." I said back. Seok's phone rang. "Please excuse me, my sister is calling me." I nodded and he left to answer the call. Y/n and I.N left the room, "Don't do anything sexual, I'll kill you if you do it without her permission." I said yelling at I.N, they blushed.

*Time skip, y/n's graduation day.*

It was finally y/n's graduation day. We celebrated her birthday already so all that was left to do was finish this graduation ceremony. After the ceremony was done, we went home so y/n could change. "We have an appointment with the tattoo artist in an hour, get ready. I'll call Han." I said and y/n came back with some comfortable clothes. "I'll call I.N, he wants to come with us." Y/n said. I nodded and she made the call.

Then both Han and I.N came to our place so we could get our tattoos done. "Seok, can you stay here? You don't need to accompany us, I already have somone to protect me for now. I want you to take care of Jimin and my son for me." I said. "Of course, if that's your task I'll do it. Then I will leave and do my duties, may I ask are my son and daughter allowed to come along with my husband?" Seok asked.

"Of course, I told you they can come if they want. I'll let you do anything you want, just ask for permission. If it is granted then It will be fine." I said. "Thank you, I will call them to come here. I will do your tasks sir." Seok said and we left.

Once we go to the tattoo shop, I saw an old friend. "Hey Jessi, it's been a while." I said and Jessi looked at me. She ran to me and hugged me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I hugged her back. "Is it me or did you get even handsome then in highschool and college? I see that your here for another tattoo, I've been missing you lately." Jessi said. "Oppa, who is this girl? I've never seen her before." Y/n asked.

"She's an old friend from college. I met her after I graduated and she went and studied for designing. Things like tattoos and other stuff." I said to y/n. "Oh you must be Jungkooks younger sister, I'm Jessi." Jessi said. "Could you give us a tattoo, we made an appointment." I said. She nodded and looked at the list. "Your lucky I'm your tattoo artist, so I have to get 4 tattoos done?" She asked.

"No we're only getting three, one of them isn't getting a tattoo yet." I said and she nodded. She took us to a room. "So who wants to go first?" Jessi asked. "I'll go first."
Y/n said and sat down on the chair. "Ok, now do you have an Idea of which tattoo you want?" Jessi asked y/n. "Oppa can you show her the one you have." I took off my shirt making all of my stiches and scars visible.