okay, Seriously

Hello, it's been a while!

I have just reread my entire ficc to remember everything I have written, and it made me realize something important.

To all of you have read this far, I want to talk about the earlier chapters with Elis abuse.

When Eli starts abusing Mike and Norton, Naib and Aesop give them both the same advice.
"Just deal with it and prepare yourself. There is nothing we can do about it, so just let him have his fun, then cry about it later." And they're also trying to Justify Eli's actions.

This is not good advice! This is a fanfic Naib and Aesop come with some bad advice to Mike and Norton but I just want to say that in the real world, its not like this.

If you get abused, You should definitely not 'deal with it' and 'Accept it'

You need to fight it and get help from someone who can make it stop! As a human, we all have human rights and one of the human rights is to feel safe!

If you're a person who gets abused, then the first thing you should do is get help from someone professional! Start with a Close friend who supports you, and get a Psychologist.
Do not try to justify the abusers actions! Abuse is never right and if someone abuses you, it's not your fault! It's theirs.

Don't be like Mike and Norton who takes bad Advice and accepts the harassment!
Don't be like Naib and Aesop and give bad Advice like "Deal with it"
Dont be bystanders like the people who knew about the abuse and didn't do anything about it.

And don't be like Eli either.

If you gonna be like anyone here, be like Hastur who tried to make it stop.

Now that that's out of the hand, I wanna thank everyone who reads my story! I love reading your comments and seeing your requests!

I will probably continue on the story at some point as well!
Thanks!