Back in 1999!

-At the manor-

Embalmer: ....Poor kid.
Joseph: Dont feel bad for him. He will act all high and mighty for the next three days now.
Embalmer: Yeaaah.. we have one like that too but he has acted all high and mighty since '1996'
Joseph: Right.
Embalmer: You want soms more snacks?
Joseph: Sure. Be quick, i dont like being alone for too long.
Embalmer: Okay. -Leaves to grab food from the kitchen-
Prospecc: -Enters embalmers room- That woman made me lose a battle against a kid! I have met many challanges but shs is one of the toughest one yet!
Joseph: ......
Prospecc:......
Joseph: ......
Prospecc: -Whips out magnet and holds it out like a crucifix- Stay back! What did you do to Aesop?!
Joseph: Nothing. He's at the kitchen.
Prospecc: Liar! You really think i will believe a weak hunter like you..?!
Joseph: ...weak?
Prospecc: Yeah! Let me tell you about my battle back in 1996! It was a warm summer day and i was just mining in the cave.
Joseph: Oh you're the guy.
Prospecc: And then the lizzard GRABBED MY LEG!
Joseph: Dude you spit on me when you talk.
Prospecc: Saliva is the Natures medicine. Thats what they all said.. until The lizzard came!
Joseph: Hey, i dont care. Leave me alone and run away.
Prospecc: But lizards ain't the only scary thing in this world. Women! They have a terrific power inside them..! A female back in 1999 fed me to a demon child.
Joseph: ...That wasn't in 1999 that was 15 minutes ago.
Prospecc: Time is an Illusion my friend.
Joseph: im not your friend.
Prospecc: This is not the last you have seen of me.! -Backs slowly out of room-
Embalmer: -Comes back- ...Im not even going to ask.
Joseph: Yeah i think thats the best.
Embalmer: I got you some crackers.
Joseph: Thank you. -Eats Food-