MiChiKo WaNtS vAcAtIoN

Prospecc: H-Hey lets make a deal!! I will spare you if you stop giving me toxins!!
Reptilian: I dont have toxins you idiot.
Prospecc: Im warning you!
Reptilian: -Carries Norton through Portal to phantom castle-
Ripper: I see you already have made a friend, Hehehe..~
Reptilian: Hes not my friend. I know him from the past.
Ripper: Mhm. The 'past' am i right?~ -Laughs and poke Wu chang-
Wu chang: -Laughs and then pokes Jack back- Are you carrying the prospector like that because he's walking a little wired? PFFFT..~
Ripper: HAH!!
Reptilian: What are you talking about. Are you two assuming i had intercourse with this freak?
Ripper: Pfft..! He said intercourse!
Wu chang: Hahaha!! Thats gay.
Reptilian: -Sighs- I suddenly understand why Joseph dont like you
Prospecc: Are you sacrificing me to these hunters?!
Reptilian: No. I just want to have a normal conversation.

Prospecc: Fine! State your business demon!
Reptilian: What happened to you? You used to be cool but after that incident you have been avoiding me! And you know damn well I dont have any Toxins!
Prospecc: -Grabs Lizardbois tail and shakes it- Then what is thiiis!?
Reptilian: -Suddenly blushes and snatches his tail- H-Hey!! D-dont do that with my tail..!
Ripper: Hehehe..~ You saw that Fan? The Prospector just stroked Guccigays Tail! HahaAAH!
Wu Chang: HAH! You're Gay ToxinBoi!
Ripper: Yeah!!
Prospecc: Huh? Are you trying to turn me into a Twink Luchi!?
Reptilian: What?! No! Jack?! Go away I'm trying to have an important conversation!
Ripper: Gay!
Wu chang: Gay!!
Merc: -Walks into room- Hey Jack, I'm back
Ripper: Naib!! Sorry boys but I have to go..~ -Grabs Naib and runs away into his room-
Reptilian: And He calls me gay..
Prospecc: I beg you do not make me a Twink! I am the Manliest Man here and I'm pretty sure Vera has the hots for me! I cant lose my Mandom!
Reptilian: ...so? Fan? No gay comments this time?
Wu chang: ....Its not fun without Jack.. -Turns into Xie and leaves the room-
Prospecc: Wu dong has met the pain of loneliness!
Reptilian: ...Anyway, I dont want to jave a rivalry between us! Try to forget about everyone that happened, okay!! Many people here seems to be scared of me already because of you.
Axe boy: -Peeks into room- S.. stay back..!
Prospecc: Hey look it's Demon child!
Reptilian: Robbie, right? Hey, I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, let's get along, allright?
Axe boy: .....YOU STUPID MAGNET MAN!! YOU TOLD ME LIES AT CUTE UNCLE LUCHINO AND MADE ME OFFEND HIM! YOU HAVE TO PAY WITH 100 SNICKERS!!
Prospecc: -Slides a snickers over to Axe boy-
Axe boy: ....Thanks.
Reptilian: ...Cute? Uncle?
Prospecc: I might.. have overreacted a little.. I fealt so bad about leaving you behind that I grew into believing my own excuse that it wasn't my fault.
Reptilian: wow.. haha, you finally dropped that 'Manly' act of yours. This is how I remeber you. A sweet and cute boy.
Prospecc: I still wont allow you to turn me Into a Twink!!
Reptilian: I weren't planning to!!
Prospecc: Hower, I still have a Status to Protect! I will act like a Hero in front of my friends, but myself around you from now on!!
Axe boy: ...Hey!
Prospecc: ...And Robbie. But only because he were a witness to this Conversation.
Reptilian: Great. We're friends.
Prospecc: In secret!!
Reptilian: Yes, yes. In secret.

-Inside Phantom castle-

Wu chang: -Tries to get to his room-
Geisha: Hold up there Xie.
Wu chang: ...Michiko.
Geisha: Is there something you want to talk about?
Wu chang: No..
Geisha: Dont lie. Why didn't Jack and Joseph Invite you to their camping trip.
Wu chang: I'm too good for Camping.
Clown: What's wrong with Camping?!
Wu chang: ....I wasn't talking to you.
Geisha: What happened with spending time with the Doctor.
Wu chang: I have decided to not see her anymore. She wont ever view me as anything but a friend anyway and I have accepted that fact.
Geisha: ..... -Sips tea-
Wu chang: You got Awfully Quiet.
Geisha: I think you should stop thinking with your dicks.
Wu chang: What?!
Geisha: And here I thought better of you two. The doctor probably concidered you a Good friend of hers and you just decide to stop being with her because shes not intrested in being your girlfriends.
Wu chang: Holy shit I'm worse then Jack..!
Geisha: Yeah! So man up and go apologize to that doctor!!
Wu chang: A-allright..! -Escapes through portal to get to the Manor-
Mad eyes: ...Hah! Sayonara Legs!! Hey, you would be a good Mom and Raise that Damn Axe child Michiko!
Geisha: No thangs. I only raise Troublesome manchildren. Like Jack and Joseph.
Mad eyes: Eh?! Jospeh is such a good boy!
Geisha: ...yeah.
Spider: -Enters room- Hey. Michiko what's wrong?
Geisha: ...I want an Vacation.
Spider: Where would you even want to go?
Geisha: ...somewhere Tropical. Or maybe a city.
Spider: We have no such map. The closest you'll get would either be Eversleeping town and Lakeside village.
Geisha: Yeah, I guess you're right..
Mad eyes: Nice going Crushing the ladys Dreams!
Spider: what?! That's not what I meant!!
Geisha: Lakeside village it is!
Spider: ...huh?
Geisha: Yeah! I want to go there with Jack, Joseph, Hastur, Wu chang and Robbie!
Mad eyes: Yeah!! Take Axe child with you!!
Geisha: I'm going to get more involved in their lives. I should try bringing luchino as well since he is new. -Ghasps- And Helena..!
Spider: Oh boy. This will be weird..