Christmas songs!

-Some Hotel in Vegas-

Merc: ...problem.
Embalmer: What
Merc: We all share 1 apartment and there are 2 bedrooms.
Propsecc: part it like we did on the plane. Me and Mike get one room and you three twinks get one.
Merc: So just like the plane..
Embalmer: -Walks into bedroom and takes a bed and exhales- ...oKAY IM READY
Seer: Woah! A hyped Aesop!!
Merc: Aesop?
Embalmer: Let's drink and gamble!!
Prospecc: YES!

-Manor-

Nightingale: I'm very sorry about this. I were not aware that an 8vs2 match were starting right when you entered.
Postman: its allright! Vera told me everything I need to know!
Nightingale: That's good. I'm happy seeing Vera having a new friend.
Perfumer: Well yeah, I used to only spend time with Norton but ever since he and Mike got into a relationship, I haven't been doing much.
Postman: Mike and Norton?
Perfumer: Yeah, five of the boys here are on Vacation. They'll be back soon.
Postman: we can acess the outside like that?
Perfumer: No. Only special acations. They won a competition Nightingale set up.
Postman: I see, I'll look forward to meeting them!
Perfumer: Yeaaah not that you'll be able to meet them so much when they come back. Maybe Mike and Norton but Naib, Aesop and Eli lives at phantom castle with the Fiona together with the Hunters.
Postman: Huh?
Perfumer: Rember the girl with the portals, the owl and horns on her head?  That's Fiona the priestess.
Postman: She lives with the hunters?
Perfumer: Yeah. He shares a room with the octopus hunter and Eli who is on Vacation.
Postman: ...But why?
Perfumer: This might be a little complicated to understand, but Fiona is a prophet to the octopus. He is a god they call lord Hastur. Eli lives with him because they are dating.
Postman: Fiona and Eli?
Perfumer: No, Eli and Lord Hastur.
Postman: H-.. he is dating a hunter..?
Perfumer: Its more common then you think. Naib and Aesop are best friends and both of them are married to hunters. And the hunters they are married to, hates eachother.
Postman: Marriage?
Perfumer: -Walks to wall at voice of the manor pointing at picture- This is a group photo Aesops Husband took. It's from Naib and the Rippers Wedding.
Postman: -Looks at Photo- Woah.. Sounds nice! Can I meet them?
Perfumer: ...Naib and Aesop?
Postman: No, their husbands! I'm intrested in knowing why survivors married hunters!
Perfumer: Uh.. The Ripper and Photoboy? S-sure I guess..? All the survivors aren't really comfortable with the hunters yet so.. now that you mention it I'm quite curious myself.. only problem is that we need a Hunter to make a portal for us to phantom castle.
Postman: Oh, that's a problem then.
Wu chang: -Happens to came through portal in new broken blossoms skin and holds some flowers looking very serious- Perfumer. I need your help. Can you tell me where Emi-
Perfumer: Wu chang! Perfect timing! Victor! This is one of the hunters I'm comfortable with because he is Emilys friend! He can take us to phantom castle!
Wu chang: Yeah..  friend. -Throws away flowers-
Postman: Why did he do tha-
Wu chang: What can I help you with.
Perfumer: We want to meet Ripper and Photoboy!
Wu chang: ....Jack and Joseph? Why? They'll give you a headache.
Perfumer: Pleeease? Just take us to Phantom Castle.
Wu chang: Fine. -Opens portal again-
Perfumer: Let's go! -Walks through Portal with Victor-

Postman: -Looks around- Woah.. so this is phantom castle!
Perfumer: Yeah this is the Hall. Let's go find Ripper and Photoboy! -Walks against rooms Corridor-
Postman: Do you know which room they live In?
Perfumer: ...No. let's just.. Enter a random room and check. -Opens door and peaks inside-
Postman: -Looks inside-
Guard: ....?
Perfumer: Ah..! The penguin.. Hey.. We just uh.. wanna know where..
Guard: -Looks away pretending they're not there-
Perfumer: ...okay we can not communicate with that guy. -Closes door-
Postman: Ehat about this? -Opens door-
Axe boi: -Laying on bed eating a snickers and reading comics- ...Ah! Intruders!!
Postman: Its so tiny! What is that!
Perfumer: Oh, Axe boy. He is Mike and Nortons Friend. Hes just a child but he can be a really terrifying hunter.
Axe boy: Who is this Blonde twink?!
Postman: Twink? Did he just call me gay?
Perfumer: Yes. -Closes door- Dont question it.
Postman: -Opens new door- ...? There is nobody here
Perfumer: -enters room- maybe we can figure out whose room it is.
Postman: -Picks up photo from nightable- Its probably the photoboys room since there is a photograph here!
Perfumer: -Looks at Photo- I doubt Photoboy would ever have a picture of the ripper on his night table. This is Naib and Rippers room. I remeber this. It were also taken on Naib and rippers wedding.
Postman: So this is the Rippers room!
Perfumer: -Is a little scared- The ripper is the scariest of them all.. he is Violent and bloodthirsty.. there are rumours that he almost ate Naib once..
Postman: The guy he is married too..?
Perfumer: -Nods- He has sharp claws and he always wears this one mask to hide his face..  only a few survivors have seen his face but there are roumors that he is very hot.
Postman: I see. Theres alot of Roumors about him.
Perfumer: ...But Naib is not home so.. where is Ripper..?
Postman: Maybe Visiting someone?
Perfumer: Let's keep looking. -Leaves room and enters new door-
Priestess: Vera! New guy! Hi!
Perfumer: Ah! Fiona! Great!
Feaster: -Chilling in Hammock-
Postman: Ah..! The ocotopus!
Perfumer: Fiona! Where is Ripper and Photoboy?
Priestess: Uuh. Lord Hastur! You know where The ripper and the Photographer is?
Feaster: Probably in the kitchen.
Priestess: Still?
Perfumer: What?
Priestess: They have been in the kitchen since the boys left yesterday.
Perfumer: ...why?
Priestess: -Shrugs-
Perfumer: ..Allright, Victor, let's go to the Kitchen!
Postman: -Nods and leaves room walking twoards kitchen-
Perfumer: -Nervously knocks on door and enters- Hello..?